Why is Europe considered a continent if it's simply a tiny peninsula of Asia?

Why is Europe considered a continent if it's simply a tiny peninsula of Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o7W1Ih5t4nY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Europe is its own landmass separate by Ural Mountains

because not everyone got american education

I knew OP was american before I even saw the flag.

Why not Afro-Eurasia then since Africa is connected too.

Lol

Africa doesnt deserve to be in the same place as europe and asia

SHUT IT DOWN

Europe is the native land of white people. Thou Shall not touch it. Reeeeee

youtu.be/o7W1Ih5t4nY

Mongol invasion of Europe: Battle of Mohi

Mongol Empire, lead by Khan Ogedei invades Europe. The Forces of Easter Europe rallies to fight at the Battle of Mohi / Sajo.

The estimates of the battle range from Hungary having ~15,000-20,000 and Mongols having ~20,000-25,000. Although some sources I've read claims there were ~80,000 for each side.

The Russian principalities have fallen to the Mongol Empire, and now the eastern kings of Europe attempt to hastily organize a defense as the Horde marches in their land, looting and pillaging the countryside. The last major defense, lead by King Bela IV, settles next to the Sajo river to recuperate, not aware that the entire Mongol invasion force sits on the other side.

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWrC0Guzqs

Its a tiny piece of Eurasia, not Asia you moron.

Europe is considered a continent purely from "WE WUZ CONTINENTS AND SHIET" mentality. There's no scientific basis for it and it direct defiles origin of the world itself.
Continent literally means "holding together, continuous".
Europe doesn't even qualify for a sub-continent. Because unlike India, its still on Eurasian plate.

>muh Ural
Completely arbitrary. Mountains have no relevance in defining continents or plates on which they are actually located.

Any actual answers instead of

>burger education

Actually it's caucasia, which may or may not be part of Europe depending on your definition of it

European """""continent""""" is a social construct.

so, what is Euope then?
It's a big deal if we don't consider it as a continent?

It's considered a continent because of the strong culutural difference between europeans and mongoloid russians. That's why when Peter the great aimed to westernize, he copied the dutch flag. Europe is the continent of white thinkers and philosophers, and Russia and the rest of Asia is the continent for mongoloids and Pajeets who shit in the streets.

I just say we don't actually tell aliens there 7 seven continents on our home planet when the time comes.

Why are non whites considered human when they only have the vaguest of resemblances to humans?

they think the same thing about whites. so it's just subjective

big cultural diffrences

Cats think their owners are just huge, ugly, hairless cats.
Facts are not subjective.

Because it's on its own tectonic plate.

caucasus is the native land of white people you absolute retard

so you think brown people being considered humans is the same as cats thinking they're humans? lol

I think you can't fucking read, nigger.

Because the Europeans drew the maps and they wanted to keep their identity as Europeans instead of having to start calling themselves Eurasians

Stay away from the island in the left. There's a reason it is seperated from Asia.

Russia is 82% Slav which is white. Americans on the other hand.... What is the real numbers 32-40% white?

asia is just an unimportant part of europe

stop posting worst girl

im sorry you're an angry dumbass and think its a fact that europeans are the only humans

Why isnt south and north america one continent? Wasnt the land connected before they dug trough the panama canal ? Someone correct me if im wrong

too bad hitler's dead, eh, hans
>europe
>white people
ok, pedro and giuseppe
>caucasus is the native land of white people you absolute retard
oh, yes! the armenian/greek people are white!
/s

i would give anything to see a black man cum inside of taylor swift

Its because of the eurovision contest
the smart people were like
Yo, what if the countries that send contestants to eurovision , make a separate continent , and someone suggested to kick out israel and azerbaijan out of europe
You guessed it rightit was hitler

Armenians living there is completely irrelevant. ''white'' europians originated from there if you like it or not shard poster

>tfw Eastern Finnish/Karelian
>tfw 3% east-Asian

>i would give anything to see a black man cum inside of taylor swift
because you're a kike
>Armenians living there is completely irrelevant. ''white'' europians originated from there if you like it or not shard poster
ok, chaim

I'm not a kike. I'm an Anglo. We're better at being kikes than the kikes.

>being this delusional

that is true

eurasia is not a single continental plate

india, middle east are their own, and if i am not mistaken there is also a split between europé and asia along the urals

simply because they are all connected by land makes it look like one giant plate

>I'm not a kike. I'm an Anglo. We're better at being kikes than the kikes.
then why would you "give anything to see a black man cum inside of taylor swift" ?
stop posting pictures of your "white" self, chaim

Yeah, but these same Europeans say both North and South America are the same continent.

It's a figure of speech

>finns commit white genocide before it was mainstream
I knew it.

I wonder whos behind this post hmmmm

>it's a figure of speech to say "I would give anything to see a black man cum inside of taylor swift"
that's odd
i haven't heard that figure of speech in contemporary use
>I wonder whos behind this post hmmmm
ok abdul

Shoo, rat! No more information for you.

WHITEY BTFO

>Shoo, rat! No more information for you.
what are you babbling about?
why would you say
>I would give anything to see a black man cum inside of taylor swift
unless your intention is to degrade and perv on "taylor swift" and defile her as a white woman

disgusting skeletor woman

>disgusting skeletor woman
...because you're a kike

what did he mean by this

You're right. Europe isn't REALLY a separate continent in the geographic/geologic sense. But we talk about it separately because of cultural reasons. Deal with it.

And while on the subject, there's something I need to tell all the Latinxes out there.
AMERICA IS NOT A CONTINENT
NORTH AMERICA AND SOUTH AMERICA ARE SEPARATE FUCKING LAND MASSES
A TINY ISTHMUS DOES NOT MAKE THEM ONE CONTINENT

You're a fucking moron holy shit.

You're not anything East Asian.

Because you can wage a land war in Europe, but not in Asia.

So you agree that Asia is more advanced than Europe because China built their civilization way before Europeans learned how to build a house?