meme's are and have always been antisocial

begun, the frog wars have

pretty smeggy

>Leftists make their own pepe
>It's disgusting and brown
you'll never see it again in about a week

First rule of the internet
Ignore Trolls

Stop giving it attention and it will die. Sage.

Any meme made out of spite/butthurt will never be funny because spite/butthurt is the path to a form of cringe.

if anything, EPEP shows that they're losing so badly that they have to now copy us to even try fighting back.

Normies will never, put the same amount of effort into this abomination as we do into our loving pepe.

Theres already nazi memes of epep, u retards already lost.

>launching a meme

it failed before a take off

>Ugly nigger frog

Gotta make them poverty gib me dat memes with this faggot toad nigger

Toads are the niggers of the frog world

how to lose an argument 101

You're assuming all non-normies are on your side.

Holy shit, the cringe levels are off the charts.

>implying it will work

if the left wants to meme, we can just shitpost nasty peepee poopoos and automatically win

literally AIDS Pepe

Fucking epep, how intelligent it was of these retards to come up with the name.
But let's be serious, are they wanting to meme war or something? itll be ignored and forgotten about by next week. these normies have no idea wtf they are doing.

You can post your archive of memes made by other people five years ago straight on into irrelevance, kid

What is this Pepe supposed to be?

More like you make a move
You do understand that a single meme with little appreciation gets you nowhere

They're so cute.

How can you not laugh your ass off at the lengths they're willing to go to attempt to take us down a peg.

We're talking about a war between two cartoon frogs.

Co-opt it.

Good thing /k/ has a secret weapon that literally is designed to torture and kill toads in the most brutal ways.

>his name is antman

Judging by your reaction pic, you already know exactly what it is.

>implying peepeepoopoo can't get any worse

there is a line the left won't cross, we will always be edgier and thus will control the meme universe

MFW NORMIES CANT MEME

They could have called it Apep to go along with the Egyptian theme but they couldn't even get that right. Idiots.

What the fuck?

Did /k/ actually had a thread about weaponising ants to kill toads or something?

Obligatory

Nah those frogs look like they been there for awhile. The frogs are obviously near the shore as seen by the reeds and grass but there is mud and they have sunken in as the water receded and the ants finally got to them.

Actually your full of shit because those toads are very fresh and picture was taken while the toads struggled and the ground is located directly next to the storm shelter where the ant colony is located.

>they based their leftist icon on an image that was attached to every jacked up pickup truck in the 90s

fitting

Do you have proof of this? Like an archive of the thread? Why are they mushed into the ground?

The new toad is still a full blown anti Semite so I don't know why they are pushing him.

Their own political correctness and the group they are targeting = a waste of time they could dedicate to other actual productive things like fixing their own base

It's not even just that, we do this shit to amuse ourselves and as such it's amusing which gives it staying power, it being political is a side-point, they do it to be political and don't care if it's funny so no-one remembers or cares about anything they do. It's basically catching more flies with honey than vinegar, except we're just making the same honey we've always made and a bunch of faggot strategists in a board meeting will never understand that.

This is embarrassing

I actually feel bad for them at this point

i will never understand the alliance between feminists and muslims

You can't clog the frog

>tfw when I want frogposting to die but normies keep bringing it back with shit like this

It's an alliance of groups that feel got the most victimized by the white devil. It's an alliance of butthurt losers basically.

bring back poopoo peepee pepe

But thats just pepe in a reskinned outfit

I could easily call him BLOPPELFLOP
but its still pepe.

Wow, it's like something made out without planning, design knowledge or actual artistic goal but to serve as a political statement aimed at nobody in particular and with no afterthought

Has anyone seen this creature anywhere other than in this announcement? Or are they going to have a big launch party and have it flame out after?

Okay guys I've come up with my countermeasure to this epep. His nemesis, Blorpo the Floop

Blorpo is all seeing, and all knowing, and he can use every gun at once

hai yall nazis mother fuckers im poo pe the liberal meme that will kill ur pepe and kekpe

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personnel kiddo

only the qt-est operator ever!

It's not even real.

We don't need Epep we already have Wojak

someone should edit all the peepee poopoo pics with epep.

antman was a huge meme on old /k/, mostly from before sandy hook fucked the boar over, that post is from 2015, so its not real antman

>trying to force a new meme
Hello and welcome to Sup Forums, I believe you're looking for

No it's the real antman's post it's just that this is actually antman's first thread he created on /k/ just without the tripcode which was created after that thread was over.

>source: /k/

looks just like pepe except now he has STDs

liberals love STDs dont they

Bump

>spamming this in hopes it gets picked up
No.

Lacie green isnt a liberal

yes she is

Literally looks like a nigger with leprosy. Pitiful attempt really.

remember all those other forced memes that worked out so well

Oh what's this the commie said nigger
hope antifa doesn't smash your skull in

btw got any rare Epeps?

Time to make it happen.

Sage

ok ok ok

done my new rare epep

thoughts?

This thread again

>Thoughts
It's missing a burning nigger in the background.

Bump

Not only that, but they have sacred cows they will never violate.

They will never depict "epip" doing something like blowing up the WTC. They will never do epip raping kcajow's dismembered corpse.

So, 2014 invasion all over again?

I want to fill Youmu with my Mexican seed

Inversion. Satan lol.

only normies would be actively against us

Lel epep??? this is a perfect example of how unoriginal the left is, you people are like leeches that latch on to a movement and claim it's "original".

Of course it's a nigger

Thanks for the unedited version

especially scince it is just a pepe.

another lefty meme that will be dead with in a week

fairly simple they both hate the west and want to destroy it

idk man, /r9k/ is pretty much a leftist board. They are about un-normie as it gets. We might have to wage war against those Neet bux faggots

>wojak will never get the spotlight

don't they understand that they are just raising pepe's profile and keeping him relevant
have they learned nothing from trump?

> the left
> make all decisions and actions based on emotion
> learning anything.

Don't WEW me or my wife's lad ever again.

This is the worst thing I've ever seen. Even this goy does not approve.

>launch their own meme
THat's not how it works, you stupid fucks

Time for round god damn 2.

it's not real dumbasses, stop believing every tumblr screenshot you see to be 100% true

the blog in the picture doesn't even have anything on it and there's nothing if you look for it in the tags

all of you gullible fags can kys

All hail bloppelflop

/thread

PMURT IS FINISHED!

Pepe is so 2016 anyways. Miu from Ichigo Mashimaro is the new altright symbol of racist hatred.

Damn they are slow