bump

lol, dumb kike

Nigger jew

kek another mind broken by Trump

This man has no cooth

>leaked footage from inside his cell later that night

things he says:
>your president don't give a shit about you
>and you arrest white people like me who care about you?
>i'm not a racist
>i've got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with you dumb bitch

I know he was always a bit nuts, but I want to believe HWNDU really did a number on him, anyway very satisfying to watch this.

>I THOUGHT THIS WAS MMUUUURICA! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OY VEY

Prison rape is a meme

we need to find him

No it's not.

WOW

Yes it is

t. felon

"YO SIR I GOT MY RIGHT, YOU CUFFIN ME HEAVY BRO, YO BRO..BRO"

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, this fucking guy.

>You gotta President who don't give a shit about you

Do liberals find Trump responsible for literally everything wrong with their lives?

a guy at work, told me about a friend of his that went to prison. he was never raped. it's very easy to not to get raped in prison. how did the guy do it? he never wiped after he shit, thats all you have to do, have dry rancid shit all over your ass and no one will touch you.

What drugs is he on?

>"You wanna arrest a bl- a white man"

Thinks he's a nigger. Says he's got millionaire lawyers. Going around bumming smokes.

Okay kiddo

It is a meme.

t. corrections officer.

A heavy dose of delusion.

That's a quick way to also becoming the cell block punching bag, due to smelling like shit

Trump is basically their dad.

Holy shit I had no idea how far off the deep end he had gone.

Kek: 'i'm white'
No Shia you aren't.

Has anyone got that pic of Shia being arrested by pepe cops? Someone find his address and put it in his mailbox or something. I bet he would go crazy.

We could send him over the edge even more if someone lives near his house.

Shia talks like such a nigger.

So what did he actually do? He claims he was arrested for asking for a cigarette. I find that hard to believe

lel the cognitive dissonance is so bad he can't even get his words out.
>why am I in custody, you dumb bitch
>I-I m-mean, I'm not a racist, I care about you
>get these shits off me you dumb fuck!!

What a faggot. Every second in that mind must be hell. Good.

bath salts probably

You're full of shit

>look guys I'm 12 and I believe anything people say and don't have the intelligence to go 'hang on but what if..'

he's losing his fucking mind

Did you get raped in prison or something?

i think we broke him. lol.

The guy at work is lying.

There are gay men who dress/live as women and they make a good living doing sexual favors for dope/canteen. Sex offenders are smashed if they're in general population; why would they go and rape other inmates if rape is that frowned upon?

Obstruction, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness is the official rap sheet for that one. They probably just arrested him for looking and sounding like a faggot bitch though.

Why the fuck is he walking up to police officers asking to bum a cigarette?

Yes

Millionaire hollywood movie star white man throws a tantrum at a black police officer just doing his job trying to make a living. What a degenerate fucking raaaaaaaaycisss asshole.

eww wtf you hillbilly redneck i'd rather get raped than become a literal nigger

EXACTLY what I thought.

>threatens to kill a black guy with a gun

Is Shia /ourguy/?

Dylan Lebeouf

Why does he keep claiming he was in the national guard? He did a few military movies and now he thinks he's in?

>"more millionaire lawyers than you know...."

Could have just said "I'm Jewish" and saved himself the time and effort.

>want to rape guy
>guy's ass is COVERED in dry moldy shit
>ew gross wtf
>don't rape guy

Is it that hard to believe user?

He probably trained for a few weeks or something for a movie with them, or similar things, if I had to guess.

i got his cuckshed shut down.

he really is an uneducated, naturally stupid person with almost no character or integrity.

Does this guy have a handler? He needs to put it out there that he's had a complete mental breakdown and is checking into some sort of mental health facility, a rehab program, something. He is just SO done. I'm rather amazed. I mean I knew we were going to break him but this is like a crystal goblet smashing into 1,000s of beautiful pieces. He even spouts racist shit now. LOL.

How do I get rid of these stupid fucking boxes that show up at the end of Youtube videos now?

You're right about everything you said and admitted that rape happens so how is it a meme

coke and phenibut. I know Shia does both every single fucking day now. I have a video of him talking about phenibut. I'd post but it'd hit the news and they would legislate phenibut, fuck that.

He did 1.5g of phenibut during the cabin fiasco every single day. It's similar to powdered alcohol, that much feels like drinking 7-8 beers but without the sloppiness.

Phenibut is great but if you have too much you're a mess and if you stop it cold turkey/run out you get frantic and angry.

I doubt he ran out, probably just upping his doses of both drugs too much.

So why is he in custody?

>why would I ask for a cigarette if I was racist
What, why couldn't you be racist and smoke? And why is asking for a cigarette arrestable anyway?

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
@ 0:35 "Who are you fighting for? Youve got a presdient who doesnt give a fuck about you"
hahahahahahah
Shia is literally still traumatised by Trump! He has brain damage bwahahahah

HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGA CHANGED

He's BECOMING............ rayciss

it was faggot editing done by the uploader. Not all videos do it

No I'm not a punk but you must be choosing to be around inmates.

How did I implying that rape happens?

if the guys has his hots for this fella he gets another bitch, tells him to clean asshole for him, then commences the rapings.

really, a rapist would not be persistent enough to follow through?

I guess you guys buy another car when the gas tank is empty as well.

Never heard of phenibut before

Holy shit, he talks like an Afroid.

So, wait, why WAS he in custody?

>hey guess look what shia did
WHO FUCKING CARES

>far left
>mentally unstable
>racist
Pottery

>mfw the cop is a /po/ack

he asked for a cig while drunk and belligerent, and wouldn't leave the cop alone, was told to leave, wouldn't, kept going and insulting the badge until the cop finally decided to take him in, and he ran to a hotel, got arrested there. She he picked a fight with cops, was given warnings, wouldn't leave, then ran when it was actually evading an officer.

His charges are actually pretty light, but what a fool.

The audacity of this nigger, holy shit.

I have never heard of this, I will look into it

What are you even saying?

"get these shits off my arms."

"You wanna arrest people who care about blacks"

God damn, I hate white people more and more every fucking day. I see it all around me, so many impressionable retards pretending to be black even when they come from upper middle class suburbia.

It makes me sick to my stomach listening to blonde fucks roleplay as sastus.

He was being nice you stupid bitch. Why would he ask for a sigarette if he was racist?

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha what a faggot

this. this is the behavior of someone strung out on coke and I would 100% believe the part about phenibut too. he isn't thinking beyond 5 minutes ahead of time, he's just mindlessly going from one coke bump to another. what kind of millionaire needs to bum cigarettes really?? just ask the concierge for a pack and charge it to the room. fucking cokehead retard cant control himself

You should never fuck with user

why does he talk like a nigger?

>white

sounds like you know him personally, do you have a few fun stories?

>Sex offenders are smashed if they're in general population
Baby rapers get raped famalam

>millionaire

he went to jail not prison, the only other people there were probably drunkards like him, not real criminals

>believing him

"Smashed" meaning they get beaten or killed. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm saying you're a faggot that's why you're a corrections officer

Im already looking forward to the memes that this will generate! Im already smiling

Also, doesn't sound like a very stand up white male to me. Why does Shia adopt WE WUZ vernacular when he's angry?

>GIT DIS SHITS OFF MUH FUKKEN ARMS
lmao why is he talking like a nigger.

That's what happens when you are very smart and right.

>I got more millionaire lawyers than you know what to do with..
What is he doing with all these millionaire lawyers and where is he keeping them? does he have them locked in a basement?
youtube.com/watch?v=mEIqCg_MOTA

HE
WILL
NOT
ARREST
US

I know the difference. I was merely responding to the gentleman who posted the prison rape image

They get beaten and raped daily dude.

It's a meme in first world countries. Not in America.

>using smashed like that
Take off your flag. Let's see where you're from.

>not wanting to believe him to maybe read a funny made up story, that you will then spread as 100% true
>Anarchist flag
Thanks for the input fun police