GREEKS ARE TURKS

Greeks are literally Turks in denial , who is the retard that thinks they are white?

Other urls found in this thread:

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/
youtu.be/79L4ffsIpG8
keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/06/14/greeks-are-not-real-greeks-claims-german-welt-favoring-a-dna-based-eu-membership/
youtu.be/VmiYqpT0zrE
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
archive.is/Hb8em
houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because only shit-skins fail this hard.

Turks are more European than Greeks

>Somalids

> Christian, Orthodox culture
> Provide the basis of philosophical ideas of Western culture
Not only that but
> Le one image maymay defines the entire country
Do you know any Greeks? I met some in school and they all looked much paler than that.
There's more to being white than having porcelain skin, the Greeks are among the greatest white European peoples who have ever existed, what the fuck are you ever going to accomplish?
> Haplogroup meme
There are more to genetics than haplogroups, Greeks now are very similar to Ancient ones

>greeks aren't white
Bigot!

Average Greek family

It's more like Turks are Greeks who were too cowardly to resist getting converted to Islam.

Greeks cluster more with Albanians and South Italians than Turks.

Was just in Italy and Greece, I have to say the meditarranean races are actually white as fuck, not only that you can tell they're clever. Northern faggotry and propaganda cannot stand

This, desu. Besides, it's fucking hot in there. Of course you will get darker skin over the course of your life

>Was just in Italy and Greece

The IQ difference between northern Italy and southern Italy is ridiculous, im talking 110 vs 89. They're simply not the same people...

notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/31/northsouth-differences-in-italian-iq-is-richard-lynn-right/

By the same logic, we germans are not the same people either, since in Hamburg the average height for men is 185 cm, while in South Germany it stands at 175 cm.

>Greeks cluster more with Albanians and South Italians

not only this but also every greek that visits turkey feels like foreign body in a hostile enviroment both in terms of culture and looks.
I've been to italy and some balkan countries (albania, bulgaria) and felt some familiarity with locals on the contrary when I visited turkey middle east cultural was present everywhere and anytime with small exemptions

Honestly Klaus, i don't know much about the different ''tribes'' Germany. So im not gonna do like the rest of half-chan and talk about shit that i don't know a goddamn thing about.

>literally posting a link disproving the meme PISA IQ study

Culturally you are the same but obviously not when it comes to genetics. Southern Germans are much darker imo.

Gianluigi...the point is, southern Italy is complete shit vs northern Italy. Everyrthing up north is better. Northern Italians are literally the true master race...and no im not a fuckin Italian, my ancestry is Norman.

youtu.be/79L4ffsIpG8

Poor Genie..
Where you from?

i've never seen greek flags waving and cars honking after a greek wedding or football match.

Don't go there...you fuckin fake Persian...

keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/06/14/greeks-are-not-real-greeks-claims-german-welt-favoring-a-dna-based-eu-membership/

irrelevant though, IQ as measured by PISA scores is a shitty non repeatable measure for that, as your link shows

kελόπουστα εσύ?

You mean Turks are Greeks in denial

>culturally you are the same
Say that to someone from Bayern and they will not speak to you ever again. Each federal state (Land) of Germany has its own subculture, and Bayern is literally its own thing in comparison to the rest of Germany.

>irrelevant though

Explain to me why southern Italy so poor???

cultural, geographical and historical reasons for the very most
sure, maybe north Italians could be indeed smarter on average, but the difference is hardly that big

Greeks are gucci

Woah.. My relatives..

you are jealous of Greeks

>maybe north Italians could be indeed smarter on average, but the difference is hardly that big

Brah...northern Italy has the most beautitul architecture on earth. Southern Italy has disgusting villages with people living without running water or internet...plz...Ferrari, Pirelli, all the great Italians companies come from Milano, Torino, etc...

So? Turks are white.

greeks are best race
fuck subhumans

she's a qt. Are there a lot of those in greece?

she played a coalburner in a show called the 100

More like this, Papadopoulos...

any noods on the mom

The univeristy of Neaples is the oldest in the world, and it had the best law faculty in the world for quite some time

>So? Turks are white

At least you're right on this one, Bubba

pic related

negroid subhuman

Fucking saved for next time a t*rk starts getting fresh

That'd be Bologna, but the one in Naples is also very old.

sage+ignore
the same shill thread running all day

slavs are subhumans though

>pic
how the fuck is that possible? Is this how Turks fight when they aren't being defended by Western Europe?

you should be proud of greek heritage, dont be subhuman

negroid subhuman

Klaus...im talking about Sicily, Calabria, etc...

>played
Well at least she is not dating one in real life

still degenerate desu

Every single Turk that looks white was actually kidnapped from the Balkans during the ottoman invasion, real Turks are Arab looking

Dude come on. I'm from Milan and both branches of my family are from Lombardy (except one great granparent who was from Emilia Romagna). Southern Italy is not that bad. They might be dumber on average, but they are not subhuman tier. As for why they are poor, it's mostly down to hostorical reasons. In the north we industrialized much faster because we were in close proximity to other great European powers, compare to the south which could trade only through the mediterranean and had to take longer land routes to reach places like France or Austria, thus why we are richer

Malaka, get the fuck out, leave Greeks alone

Well, apparrently they did a good job at breeding them...

slavic subhuman

I had no idea Greece had such a strong somalian footprint. Where did all that E1b come from?

lies from UN, subhuman

it's not somalian at all, totally different subclades from caucasian sources
do not take amateur shit from the internet seriously

Holy shit its ikibey from Sup Forums

greeks are the lowlifes of the Mediterranean Area.They lazy ugly fuckz and their woman are only fuckable until the reach 18. After that you have to deal with a fat hairy cunt.

Turks or not, something must have happened to the demographics of Greece for them to go from the brilliant civilization of the ancients to the lazy, retarded, debt-ridden abortions they are now.

>They lazy ugly fuckz and their woman are only fuckable until the reach 18.
Something tells me you're a turk

500 years of Turkish slavery will do that to you. Thanks for the 4th Crusade, Western Europe

Not Hellenic though. Feel free to claim post-1100s Byzantium, not Ancient Hellenic world. Give some honour to that purity obsessed extinct race

>caucasian sources
I don't think so. Most of the E1b is african, where of course the highest density of E1b is.

this is the sort of amateur talk I'm talking about
E1b is old as fuck, literally out of africa tier, it doesn't belong to any single population
it is present in both sub saharan africans and north Europeans
European E1b is E-V13 and is present almost exclusively in Europe since the neolithic
African E1b is E-M81, which is a different clade which split thousands of years ago

what's with the extremely high E1b presence in Kosovo? I mean they are not fully white, but they don't look like niggers as far as I know. Is it an arab/berber haplogroup?

>real Turks are Arab looking

real turks always changed their genes through the centuries, they started as pure turkic nomadic bands from the steppes of central asia, they moved in southwest asia and were mixed with arabic-persian people that were numerous, then after the battle of manzikert they entered anatolia and mixed with local anatolians (byzantine greeks, armenians, kurds, assyrians) and after mehmet ii they raped Balkans forming the janissaries the most noble unit that were whites from balkans.
Now they're a nation of bastards with very distant cultures in a constant melting pot, i.e. aegean coast of western turkey is a greek copy-past while ankara is an perso-arabian shithole.

*north African E1b is E-M81
sub-saharan E1b is even more divergent

Greeks also have lots of slavic DNA

True Greeks completely died out, thats why they went from high civilization to irrelevancy. They ded.

Hazal look white enough for me, Pippodopoulis...

I just love Maciamo's maps.

Finally someone who understands genetics.

Probably a founder effect.

White = Celtic-Germanic(Northwestern European), pure blood
Racially European = Celtic-Germanic, Balts/ethnic Russians/Belorussians, Central European Slavs

It's not looks that matter, but bloodline purity, although fair features are more common with Europeans

Your pic related has nig features btw

Leave it to the Italian to understand shit self-diagnosed 'high funcioning autists' from Sup Forums do not.

This is just the R1a haplogroup.. No reason why it would be Slavic at all.. R1a is a Indo-European haplogroup.. Myceneans could have R1a for all we know..

Mediterranean races can be tanned. As a Greek myself, I have family who range from pale to light brown. Stop the nonsense about white skin. Being caucasian is defined by facial features and skull structure.

Turks are Arab looking, even the white ones in their features. OP is a fag.

In other words, not all Greeks are white skinned but all Greeks are Caucasian.

There haven't been classical Greeks in Greece since the Byzantines

I keep telling you guys we wuz alexander.

hell yeah.
i've been to crete 2weeks ago, there are alot of hot greek woman.

There literally is no difference between the Byzantines and modern Greeks..

>Your pic related has nig features btw

Coming from a mongoloid...classic...

youtu.be/VmiYqpT0zrE

can confirm
was there several times but mostly in the north

This nibba knows whats up. White≠European≠Caucasian

>White = Celtic-Germanic(Northwestern European), pure blood
funny joke

No, they are not, greeks are close to other europeans - specially central italians.
And haplogroups are a very very small part of a person's dna.

>while in South Germany it stands at 175 cm.
Berlin-Transe oder Ruhrpott-Fotze?

Hazal is learning german at the moment
bet she wants to suck true masterrace cocks

That circle was made by you albanian? going almost near the asians to exclude italians, and iberians.
You must be nutts

All 3 are pointless categories since most people identify with their nation.. I don't remember ever being a "White" or "European" or "Caucasian" band of people who swore allegiance to each other.. Except from prison gangs in America.. In Europe even the prison gangs are divided by nationhood..

>Hazal is learning german at the moment
>bet she wants to suck true masterrace cocks

Nice...no memé, german language is truly the master race language. That's why shitskins can't learn it.

All ancestry within Southern Germany. Yours probably includes Occitan dindus and amerindians
Times of the Gauls are over. You are defeatist niggers now and been so for a very long time.
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.
Except that extra turkic and negro

she is cute t b h

>to exclude Italians and Iberian
I wonder why

>journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
debunked shit, try again chink subhuman
archive.is/Hb8em

What kind of retard believes this? Show your fucking flag, because you must be American.

I am Bavarian and we are definitely different culturally from the rest of Germany. German culture is a meme, there are many.

>Yours probably includes Occitan dindus and amerindians

Like i said a million time on this Mongolian pottery board...im a pure Norman, Igor.

houseofnames.com/gilbert-family-crest

>present in north Europeans
Not so much.

Might have to do with political isolation. The Serbs have been engaging in some ethnic cleansing. E1b is african, although not subsaharan. The islamic hoards from northern africa that came with the ottoman empire might still have its genetic footprint in Kosovo.

As far as I understand, E1b originates from the red sea region. It is not a native european group. Further, the european subgroups to E1b are mainly labels and serve no significant functional expression.