Anglos and Nordics are the biggest drug addicts in the world

Always talking about niggers and shitskins but if you look at the stats...

aei.org/publication/chart-of-the-day-5/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uChN6jDsMPE
youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY
youtu.be/DcnuIWNv8lw
healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the people that die on these charts are niggers and shitskins

>Drug deaths =/= Drug use
>"..."
weak bait

Lel no...3/4 of them are good ole crackers from West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.

youtu.be/uChN6jDsMPE

This. These are mostly countries with high shitskin populations that overdose because they have even less self-control than your average junkie.

Since it was in collaboration with USA, I get it why its on the list. But seriously, not this again
>Europe
>Turkey

your pic proves that the more multicultural (Sweden, UK, USA), the more drug deaths

What world, O.P.?

Looks like rich people who have money to buy drugs are also more likely to die from them. Huh who could have known.

They are not biggest drug addicts.
They are just weak so drugs kill them easily

>your pic proves that the more multicultural (Sweden, UK, USA), the more drug deaths

Keep lying to yourself, Bubba

youtu.be/pUIapa-U0bY

What's going on in Estonia?

In Finland winter lasts for 9 months what do you except us to do, but do drugs and die from them? I'm lookin out of my window right now, summer is almost over and its raining, there has been only one sunny week this year.

Fun fact: all rapefugees in finnish rapefugee centers are doing SSRI's. They can't handle this weather, arabs weak.

Ban drugs now!

One day vve vvill be number 1!

You need to be on drugs to cope with this shitty world and the shitty people that infest it.

I am amazed the UK is not number 1.

A typical friday and saturday night basically everyone is off there face on mdma, ket or coke.

People in this country take a horse tranquilizer drug to get high and its a big thing.

a lot of them are russians vvho have fucked up their life but the bigger problem is that drugs are really easy to get. I mean you could ask any 15 year old for vveed and they vvill hook you up.

My country is so fucking depressing that it's no wonder people take drugs

it's the lack of sun. see right there, except USA they're just junkies. It's the sun i tell ya

And if it's not illicit drugs its prescription opiates/benzos.

lel

Wow a country with more people than a lot of those countries all combined has more deaths by ____

Who would have thought?

Fool of a leaf
Did you not notice African countries and South American countries aren't on your graph.
Also nigroids no all shades of colour will be included on your list under the countries name. Is everyone in America an Anglo? Unfortunately for them, no.
You really are a bit of a thicky if this didn't occur to you before posting.

Drug addicts usually have no ethnic brotherhood or racial awareness. They live in a multiracial mutant world where nothing but status is valued. They then turn to drugs to escape their feeling of isolation from the world. This is a problem many white males face. Many wont turn to drugs, but they will face depression. This is because their whole life they are told they have no home or nation, and that all races are equal, which takes away any real purpose while giving them a mindset that the world is bland and nothing matters.

Instead of hating on whites that fall into this deliberate trap setup by (them), perhaps you should spend your time creating threads on how to defeat this problem, and how to increase racial awareness.

But then again, you are probably an ugly brown Mexican residing in Canada, yet have the balls to call yourself "southern European". Hope one of the many Asians in your leaf nation shoots you soon.

>no
Of

>ODing
The weak should fear the strong

Fuck, read the fuckin article, fucktard. Per 1 million people, the USA overdose number is 31x higher than Poortugal...

>per million population
American education, no wonder you constantly overdose.

>This is a problem many white males face

French and Germans don't seem to have this problem, Bubba. Eastern European countries are not overdosing on meth like anglos countries...

>countries with shit weather have more junkies

wow, very surprising...

with that said we had a big heroin/AIDS problem in the 90s that apparently has gone away after decriminalization

Just when you thought you've seen the maximum autism, here comes a new challenger. Stay in school faggot.

They are mostly Sc*ttish

>Estonia
kek

>European drug report
Now show us a worldwide drug report

Well congratulations you'd slightly beat out the niggers and macacos. Fix your nigger problem then challenge white (and mongol) nations.

I'm an Englishman working in the USA

>euro drug report and the jewyork times
Okay

Well congratulations you'd slightly beat out the niggers and potato niggers. Fix your muslim problem then challenge white (and mongol) nations

this is why a high school education should be mandatory

Probably a mixture of better record keeping in functional societies plus wealthier citizens who can afford more potent drugs. But ya drugs are a serious problem. There has been a huge rise in opioids where I live. When I was younger it was basically just weed and beer. I think this year alone there have been three teens who have OD'd on fentanyl.

>There has been a huge rise in opioids where I live

Let me guess...Ohio???

youtu.be/DcnuIWNv8lw

Yeah it's bookkeeping and better drugs, not the amount of niggers in a country. Correlation is not causation, no matter how much correlation there is, amirite?

>iggers and shitskins but if you look at the stats...

leaf things that there are statistics on ghetto dwellers and Africa, Columbia or Latin America. They don't even have functioning electricity and healthcare let alone statistics on drug use but they are off their tits

throws thread down and walks of in disgust

A

FUCKING

LEAF

IMMIGRANT

MUDSLIME SHIT

>Muslim problem
They're like 4% of the population

Yet they are way more uppity than our 8%. Weird that. You'd think it's based on tolerance, rather than population %.

Drugs = Alcohol

lol. Keep telling yourself that. The truth is whites do drugs at rates much higher than Asians and Hispanics and equal to or surpassing blacks (especially when adjusting for poverty rates).

thus proving once again that whites are the best.

Actually got it wrong. blacks are the least likely to abuse drugs. Injuns are the worst, followed by mix race then whites. It looks like it correlates with suicide rates by ethnicity.

healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/