MALE reproductive rights

>girlfriend gets pregnant
>you want to keep the baby but she doesn't
>so she gets an abortion

>you want her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it
>she keeps it and you're forced to pay child support for the next 18 years of your life

Why do liberals and women act like women are the ones with no reproductive rights?

My whole life I was told women have no say and that men do, but it's literally the exact opposite of that

If a man can't force a woman to keep a baby, then a man should not be forced to pay for a baby he never wanted. You can't have it both ways

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law
edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117362/Oklahoma-man-forced-pay-child-support-s-kid-didn-t-girlfriend-cheating-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

check your flag, yes you can

Women are shit, 95% of Western women doesn't deserve to live.

It's not a good idea to EVER get married or at this point in time, get together with a woman or even talk to a woman at all.

Women have hit an all-time low, and shit like this will only get so much worse. If women don't become better then a genocide is certainly in order for them. After all, they 1,000% deserve it.

>inb4 non-argument replies
>inb4 spegout replies
>inb4 actual faggot homosexuals replying

That seems a little much...

This is a good thread. Shame it will get no replies because Sup Forums is dumb. Based Kekistan xD

>>girlfriend gets pregnant
>>you want to keep the baby but she doesn't
because you're beta

>>so she gets an abortion
because you're beta

>you want her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it
because you're beta

>she keeps it and you're forced to pay child support for the next 18 years of your life
because you're beta

sorry, it's true even if it sounds like r9k tier talk
sometimes (no, always) you got to recognize your faults. bad decisions, bad character, bad motivation and bad pragmatism will get you into this position. chose a good woman and a respectful path for yourself and her, no buts.

yes, goy! don't breed with white women! don't make more white children!

Has anyone else noticed that like 30+% of threads these days are just straight up copy pasta.
Really makes an individual question.

>chose a good woman and a respectful path for yourself and her, no buts.

Most men think they've chosen a good woman and most men also think way too highly of their ability to judge that woman's true character. Very few men think they're marrying bad women.

>the government unfairly discriminates against men but that's fine because you're beta and it's your fault

>life should be fair like in my communist manifesto

kys, half of a man

You hit the nail on the fucking head

This, modern women are used up, getting older and fighting for security. We won mates.. We alll won.

this. whores need to learn their place.

dont argue with holes
Calling someone beta is literally "proxy denying access to holes" which is a female "debate" tactic
pic related

>men needing babysitting
>women having any reason to post on Sup Forums

based reddit, you sure proved me wrong. grow up.

Youre literally denying being a woman now.
This is literally the second tactic.
pic related btw when islam takes over the feminised west I will make your bastard daughter my sex slave.

>the government does shit that fucks your life up
>i-it's just life, s-suck it up and don't complain
And you dare to tell other men they are betas.

>s-suck it up and don't complain
did i really say that, guy hiding behind a pirate flag?

Newsflash: This doesn't happen.

You did, implicitly. Now off yourself roastie.

thos happens all the time, why lie?

This is why abortion should be illegal unless the mother's life is at risk or if the child has a condition that will prevent it from living a normal, productive life.

>implicitly
lol, that's the same level as cnn's unnamed sources that can read minds

reminder that today's canada, uk and sweden are the result of your underage way of thinking: placing the blame on anyone else but yourself, thinking that fairness and comfort are equal to the good life and expecting everybody else to solve your problems while you wait it out doing nothing

Youre ugly and you will never find happines because nobody likes you.

ahah, nice projecting, virgin. next time say that in front of the mirror, maybe you'll grow more confidence and debating skills

>I'm a Chad who made poor decisions. why does my life suck?

Betas get the rope.

Women go through pregnancy - her body and her rules - so she can abort or keep no matter what you want. What's the alternative? Force a women to carry a child to term she doesn't want or force her to abort maybe?

Once the child is born, you pay CHILD support. Not mom support. CHILD support. The child is born and needs to be taken care of. That's the responsibility of both its parents.

any healthy society has tons of beta men and the we need to be looking out for them not ridiculing them
as a woman you wont understand
this is why we turn you into property

>t. I'm a commie

or you could just prevent having this situation at all. stop putting yourself in the situation to have a child out of wedlock you degenerate idiots. jesus christ protect yourself or make sure she's on the pill.

The mom gets to pick what is done with the CHILD support.

Your argument is retarded. I watched my mom turn my dad's child support checks into new gardening equipment, shoes, and clothes.

The current system is broken, people just pick which gender they want to get fucked.

Beta-rebellion is a real fear for any empire. Civilizations handle this in different ways. Monogamy is an option. Polygyny works if you are constantly expanding, having some of your young men dying in wars and the others siezing women from other cultures ala Islam

The west has neither monogamy nor an influx of fertile females; in fact there is in influx of ADDITIONAL single young men. The west is fucked

Roastie detected

>her body and her rules
A developing baby is not her body

>Once the child is born, you pay CHILD support. Not mom support. CHILD support. The child is born and needs to be taken care of. That's the responsibility of both its parents.
So a man has no say in whether the baby is born or killed yet he has just as much responsibility for it?

If a man can't stop a woman from getting an abortion a woman should not be able to stop a man from walking away from supporting a child he never wanted.

>you pay CHILD support
Most child support is very obviously mother+baby support

>I'm a big man who never makes mistakes

Go jerk yourself off somewhere else

>as a woman
is this some kind of new meme? at least use it against US posters, there's a bigger chance girls will post from the bigger demographic slices on Sup Forums

are you guys so pathetic you can't recognize and admit it's our fucking fault for the way things are? how can you possibly expect happiness in our lifes? is this everything you want? hedonism? no. happiness will not come. the most we can do is to bring it for our kids and give them a good paternal education so they don't bring things in such a critical state.

>What's the alternative?

Ban abortion and repeal childcare/alimony

>b-but what if she gets an illegal abortion

If she hates her child that much she can go die

>chose a good woman
Kill yourself

All women are shit.

Irrelevant. Once the child is born, it has more legal protection than both its parents combined. The wellbeing of the child always comes first.

You walk away, you pay. The child shouldn't suffer because daddy wants to Chad it up.

If you believe your child support is being not being used for the benefit of your child, you can go to court. The judge will decide what is in the child's best interest. Yes, this will often favour the mother because she's not discovering herself with sluts miles away from her child unlike daddy.

If i were you i wouldn't talk about other countries being raped by muslims,

Fuck off white knight fag if I dont want my spawn then I dont want it. The cunt can raise it but Im giving a single cent.

of course i wont. why are you trying to use jewish sarcasm? you say that like i should give a fuck about the white race by default. fuck the white race if this is what it means to be with white women

>i'm so whimsical I can't educate a woman
>they don't desire me! it's their fault!

do you need one anyways, commie? go rob a supermarket for your next iphone treat, that's enough fulfillment for slimes like you

The men have total control, what the fuck are you talking about? They just have to not cum inside the pussy if they don't want the baby.

most men are just overconfident about everything. you simply havent realized it that broadly yet.

Idealistic romance fags like you are why women have enslaved men. A woman is just a thing to make children not a lover.

NOPE, if the man can't stop a woman from getting an abortion then everything else is off the table.

Don't act like it's the man's responsibility when a man can't even save his baby if the mother decides she wants to kill it. And don't act like you care about the babies wellbeing when you're clearly pro abortion

>Yes, this will often favour the mother because she's not discovering herself with sluts miles away from her child unlike daddy.

Yes, we all know just how spectacular single mothers are. No bias there, they really are great.

he literally is the savage bragging about destroying his country though

>The wellbeing of the child always comes first.
Unless you're a woman.
>You walk away, you pay
Unless you're a woman.
>The child shouldn't suffer
Unless you're a woman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-haven_law

>The men have total control

if a woman decides she wants to abort your baby there's nothing you can do but beg because you have no real power when it comes down to it

Paper abortions is what you are talking about. Men should be allowed to sign their rights to their kids away if they want.

Shouldn't punish your kid for you being an idiot and knocking a slut up though, kids raised by single moms are a plague.

Yep, she is extremely biased.

>oh no a man can't walk away from a baby he never wanted
>but yes of course a woman can literally kill it, it's her body after all

Then she has the audacity to claim she cares about the child's wellbeing
>The child is born and needs to be taken care of. That's the responsibility of both its parents.

You WILL pay child support. If not freely then by manu militari.

So now you've moved on to gloating?

You just fail to understand how it works. UNTIL it is born the child the will of the mother reigns supreme, legally. AFTER it is born, the well-being of the child overrules all. It's that easy.

Perhaps in the future when mechanical wombs are a thing and the unborn child can be raised outside the mother's womb things will be different. That's another legal debate though.

>Idealistic romance fags like you
lol, thanks for showing us what you're fetishizing over. either we've talked several times before or posters like you whenever they're faced with the mistakes and results of your failures always go back to the same
>lmao, this guy doesn't blame women, i'll tell him he's naive

be a man first and leave love as a possible benefit. why would you think about love now? are your personal needs much greater then the future your children will have? even a fucking communist knows there's no time left for idealistic shit like this. if you really need to fill that gap in your soul, let her do the loving and you be responsible

You sound like an estrogen enriched homo sapien.

Fuck off

>gloating

Please. It's not gloating to be relieved irresponsible fathers are forced to provide for THEIR children. If you didn't want that, you should've had responsible, safe sex OR better yet, abstained until marriage.

>You just fail to understand how it works.
No, I know exactly how it works.

100 years of female liberation was all it took to destroy everything.

>>girlfriend gets pregnant
>>you want to keep the baby but she doesn't
>>so she gets an abortion

story of my life. roasties amirite?

>Please. It's not gloating to be relieved irresponsible fathers are forced to provide for THEIR children.

Thank god men can have THEIR child aborted in order to relieve the mother

Die all you are doing is encouraging cunt parasitism. All men know women see child support as an extortion scheme for THEM NOT THE BABY.

Deluded gook. You think that if a guy knocked up a girl 500 or even 1500 years ago he wouldn't be forced to marry her?

Be glad you can get away with nothing but child support these days.

My body my choice, now fuck you

Even better, men are physically stronger and have 100% control over who you have unsafe sex with. You don't even need to abort. Lucky you!

Don't come crying once you've shot your load though. Then it's she who decides what happens next.

but OP
THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN
WE MUST ALWAYS DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE CHILD
too bad you're a woman's slave for 18 years, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND IT'S HER BODY AND HER CHOICE

maybe you're confusing me with another poster or are you actually changing the subject already? with that in mind and knowing what commies are, it's hard not to believe you're an unfuckable cunt or a fag. complain all you want, men don't want abominations like you

A Kansas sperm donor caught in the middle of a child support case says he wanted to help a lesbian couple when he made the donation nearly five years ago.
A judge ruled that William Marotta must pay child support, even though he says he signed documents waiving his parental rights.

edition.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/index.html

An Oklahoma man is being forced to pay child support for another man's child because he ordered a paternity test too late.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117362/Oklahoma-man-forced-pay-child-support-s-kid-didn-t-girlfriend-cheating-time.html

95% of Sup Forums users are virgins.

Sorry but that's the price you pay for having sex.

Found the virgin.
You could have debated some of his point and proved him wrong.
> (because let's face it a woman would just overreact or completely miss the point)

>t. button dick

>those Digits

>>you want her to get an abortion but she wants to keep it

Here you can exclude yourself from the baby if you don't sign the documents
Checkm8, land of the free.

Male birth control starts and ends with his sperm. Don't spill your precious seed in bad places retard.

She could die in a freak accident, just like you.
Accidents happen all the time.