Does Sup Forums hate muslims more than jews now?

Does Sup Forums hate muslims more than jews now?
Why?

What? No. Now fuck off.

I doubt it.

Jews are smart

Who do you hate more, the dog that bit your daughter, or the owner who released him ?
>captcha : keep dogs out

Nowadays I feel pity for the jews, with the mass inmigration of muslims to Europe they and their contaiment state will be despised here again and will be their fault, in a couple of years Israel will be glassed and throw to the islamic dogs to do what they please

FUCK OFF STINKY FEET ANGLO. JEWISH WHORE. HOW LOW CAN YOU SINK TO SHILL WITH STINKY FEET FOR THE JEWS.

Sup Forums hates itself the most.

>t. faggot

she has beautiful feet. i regret being islamophobic in my past

Stop posting nasty non-white feet

The Muslims wouldn't be in our countries without the Jews. I hate them both but I hate the Jews more

whichever one is the kike

Why hate at all? Do you hate the rats that infest your house? Or the flees on your dog? No, you don't, you just deal with it rationally, call an exterminator, and solve the problem.

The dog owner is the kike, and the nigger is the dog.
One causes damae via the other.

They are mad because Jews and Muslims aren't a bunch of cucked atheists like them.

Dog owners don't bite people

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

I have enough hate to go around to hate both equally and to the fullest extent

don't try to artificially trick me into thinking I can only hate one of them more than the other

Is there more to this set?

>liking mudslime feet
scum

Jews are the ultimate enemy. Jews brought
muslims in so we would hate their enemy.
Muslims are an immediate threat, but jews
are the white man's and ultimately humanities biggest enemy.

Shill.

I don't even have a foot fetish, I'm just so baffled at how someone managed to get a girl in a burka to do a foot fetish photoshoot

It's curiosity really

Only those brainwashed by the Jews hate Muslims more.
Muslims are natural enemies of Christians and the West.
It's the Jews that are promoting and allowing the mass migration of contrasting, incompatible cultures to occur.
At least Muslims are honest that they want to destroy the West and make it Islamic. The Jews on the other hand crawl under the guise of being the eternally persecuted victims, meanwhile trying to destabilise the West with degeneracy and culture deterioration.
All in the hopes that Islam will move from the sand-filled middle east shit-hole so that the Jews can have their "promised land" un-conflicted.

He obviously had a pretext, unless they're repressed whores

>implying we ever hate Jews
Nice try, Ahmed. We all know that it's only the Muslims, the niggers and the communists who hate the Jews and Israel.

>Does Sup Forums hate muslims more than jews now?

Because Donald Trump has Jewish ancestors, a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and was elected thanks to the Russian Jewish oligarchs that took over Russia after the fall.

/r/pol loves the Jews now because their Jewish masters tell them to.

The whole kekistan thing loves jews and niggers