Russia investigation “beyond obstruction of justice,” now “potentially treason”

LOCK HIM UP

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385
independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
archive.is/m1hP7
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bet you wish you voted for Hillary now drumpfkins

which piece of shit rag is this from?

oh look, it's another episode "but dis time frr reaaalll :( :( :("

Civil war soon.

Bucko it ain't the 70s anymore, this shit won't work

Just remember... you have to be at war for it to be treason

>talking with a Russian is treason
It odd how libs bitch and moan about xenophobia, but assume any Russian is automatically a spy

yeah, but then again, words stopped being meaningful quite some time ago...

yes, tim kaine does need to be locked up for his pizza related activites

Talking with A russian? Not a big deal.
Talking with a Russian lawyer who works for a firm known to serve Kremlin (and Putins) interests? Slightly bigger deal.

This is untenable. There is nothing you can say to defend this. You need to accept that. There is no coming back from this, EVEN IF THE STORY IS FAKE. There is nothing anyone can say now to defend any of their actions. You kept whining for months, "WHERES THE PROOF KEK CRY HARDER". He just tweeted the fucking proof. Now comes the part where you shut the fuck up.

No, not really.

>talking with a Russian is treason

then why Obama and Hillary are still not in jail?

but she works for the opposition party you dingus

Would you say the same if it was a British firm with ties to Downing Street?

tim kaine, holy shit talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

>sharia blue senior editor is now forced to type up her own shitty articles due to lack of bernie bros

The headline is true. The slanderous "Investigation" is potentially treason.

(((Democrats))),(((Media))), (((Open Borders Society))), (((antifa))), (((SJW's))), (((Genders Studies))), (((Racial Studies))), (((Etc.)))

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385

> "potentially treason"

american media has probably kidnapped an estonian and weaponized his butthurt, no other explanation

Ur ghey

>no coming back from this
I think I have deja vu. I'm sure I heard the same thing after Comey, the dossier, every Rachel maddow show, the 'muh 17 intelligence agencies', I mean the list is endless.

At least do some research you moron, the lawyer was a district attorney. If you think the Boise DA is a firm that serves the white house and trump you need help

If we were accusing Britain of rigging our election? Yes. I'd say this about any country. There is no hypocrisy to point out here. Treason is illegal, period. In this political context, in this political climate, Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians to get elected into office. Period.

I'd rather hear about Hillary's uranium deal with Moscow desu

How can Democrats be so stupid? Nothing illegal was done. I can't wait until they finally realize this won't affect anything.

Wow. I was larping with civil war shit. Now ima go buy more ammo. So uhhh we taking out niggers first when shit starts off? Or they gonna join our side? I'm kinda leaning towards blaming POC for this shit. They don't like whitey. All the political shit is cuz of minorities.

>Collecting opposition research is treason.
Go fuck yourself. It's not like Democrats weren't collecting information on Republicans from other European countries...

I know. Imagine if a Turk citizen said to the Clinton campaign that she had damaging information based on corruption re: Trump's business deals in Turkey. Not damaging information obtained through espionage, but this Turk simply knew of criminality on the part of Trump, in Turkey. Would the media say that Turk must be a spy? No, cuz muh Islam.

>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy
>The Other Guy
The Other Guy

Maybe if we scream about Russia while flailing about and crying long enough, Trump wont last the full 8 years

God i hope next Election they spend the whole time going on about Russia and calling people racist again instead of actually making valid points

The list IS endless, faggot. That's why the ENTIRE LIST is being used as proof right now. Or did you seriously think this investigation was going to hinge on one single headline? Fucking hilarious. There's this crazy new thing called "the bigger picture" but I wouldn't expect you to look at that often.

And Hillary is guilty of colluding with people from 100s of countries to get elected, many of which are our enemies.

>ShareBlue straight up shilling their own articles on Sup Forums now
Are they out of their minds? Do they want to redpill their own shills? This is how you redpill shills

I can talk to anybody on this planet. I can ask for Hilary emails from anybody in the world. Nobody in the world can charge me for a crime for asking for deleted emails. Seriously please start civil war over this please. It'll be so much fun killing your people

To get elected into what, faggot?
She lost.
Or did you already forget your own fucking childish taunts? When we're talking about Hilary Clinton, I'll go ahead and let you know. Right now, we're talking about Donald Trump, and his son. Stay on topic please, or go back to the kids table where people think deflection and name calling constitutes "political discourse".

they will never learn. talk about russia till the midterms.

First ISIS man dead and now this? MFW

Who the fuck cares what this failed VP candidate has to say? His opinion now is about as valuable as Sarah Palin's.

Didn't Mccain meet with a British national to get to piss papers to try to take down the president? Is that collusion? Treason?

Yeah right Jimbo, you won't do shit except be a keyboard warrior.

You literally admitted the story is fake you dumb shill. The "entire list" has been debunked point by point every time it's presented, from the piss dossier (debunked) to the "17 Intel agencies" (which included the Department of Agriculture).

You can keep making shit up and pushing your agenda but how well did that work in November? You're going to have a 2020 voterbase that's so jaded about "muh russia" that any dirt you have on Trump will be greeted with a meh

>Russians were the Jews all along.

>"Nothing illegal was done"

>intentionally meet with foreigner with the intention of receiving assistance in a domestic election via digging up skeletons in Hillary's closet

>intentionally don't report it even though any such meeting is required to be reported

>post all the damning evidence yourself so it's impossible to be called fake

Is Trump Jr. a leftist shill?

We're coming after you Shareblue.

It's over for you.

Do you feel in charge?

BARRON ASSOCIATED WITH RUSSIAN HACKERS WHILE PLAYING CS:GO

IMBEAGE DRUMBF

WE MEAN IT THIS TIME!

You're right, she didn't get elected. You're a faggy shill. You would never call for her execution for treason despite her collusion with foreign nations to try and beat Trump.

Can we get the laws listed that makes this illegal? Also proof it wasn't reported, etc?

Donald Trump jr posted the email chain on Twitter. It's says in email that Russia was working with Donald's camp to get him elected.
Say it with me..
Madame

I would screenshot this, but by the time the "prosecution" gets laughed out of court you'll have moved on to NEW AND EXCITING fake Russia news

it's not connected to Putin (Kremlin)

it's connected to the party that's OPPOSED TO PUTIN

I know you said period which means your statement is irrefutable, but how is this treason? Pretend for a second youre not in your tumblr echochamber and actually articulate a well reasoned argument

Did they donate to his campaign or something, like certain Arabic princes did for Hillary?

OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
SHAREBLUE SHILS ARE ALL GETTING DOXED SOON
>OUR WAR WITH CNN IS FAR FROM OVER
>SHAREBLUE SHILLS ARE ALL GETTING >DOXED SOON

This only shows how ignorant you are of this entire situation. He's not being charged with "talking to someone". He's being charged with "talking to someone who's promising to rig a presidential election in favor of his father". But I can see how you'd be desperate to leave out the entire latter half of that sentence. There's nothing you can say to defend it, so why include it? How convenient. You're ignoring the entirety of American political context to defend a single point, that you made up out of thin air.

Why do I even bother? It's like expecting a fish to walk at this point. You're using flawed logic, to support theories you made up, to defend someone we have PROOF is guilty of treason. You're not even worth the time it'd take to type a response so there is where I'll fucking leave you. I'm ashamed to call myself American, thanks to you. I hope you're satisfied. You've literally turned this country into a fucking punchline.

yes, let us all remember this in 3 days time when this whole thing is completely forgotten because it is literally nothing. not that shills will remember because in 3 days time after this fails the msm will have you on one to the next thing.

THIS JUST IN BREAKING BOMBSHELL KELLYANNE CONWAY OWNS A COLLECTION OF MATRYOSHKA DOLLS! DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!!!! YAY

I don't think we should trust Clinton's VP pick for commentary on the legitimacy of her political enemies.

What, no rebuttal?

The mental gymnastics you mongoloids do is hilarious

"It's okay to meet with foreign agents of a hostile power for assistance in the election and not report the meeting because the other party does it" ((they don't))

How is it collusion though? You just said anyones allowed to talk to anyone they want. Which one is it?

Ha. Was not potato man.

Please focus on trying to overturn the election while ignoring midterms and constantly insulting the very same people you need to vote for your shit head candidates to win.

>hostile

I agree. Tim Kaine should be locked up along with Shillary.

...The Steele dossier included accusations that this meeting took place, and this topic was discussed.

All these headlines do is prove that the dossier was real. Loving how that went over your head.

> Make excuses as we're sold out to Russia
> Make excuses as we're sold out to Saudi Arabia
> Make excuses for outright treason

You know what's really degenerate? Trumpcucks with absolutely no patriotism.

Post the law that was broken

There's no legal definition of "foreign agents of hostile power"

There's nations we are at war with (Russia isn't one), and nations we are at peace with (Russia is one)

promising to rig a presidential election in favor of his father. you shills are the biggest lolcows to ever grace the internet.

>get asked what laws were violated
>can't answer
You were decisively and conclusively rebutted.

Justifying treason is sad and unpatriotic.

Just a question, but how is it cover up at this point?

We are not at war with Russia. Treason requires war declared by Congress.

We are not at war with Russia. Treason requires war declared by Congress.

>It's treason because I said so.
Like how Hillary actually broke the law, and the FBI admitted so, but didn't actually press charges because, "It wouldn't be fair?"

This lawyer likely works for the same firms who set up this fake seele dossier.

The Kremlin denied that this person is somehow relevant to them.

Not to mention that the theory is that Russia wanted to help Trump with this Russian lawyer who provided 0 Information during this meeting? LOL

He said period user, it's over. Pack it up

>He didn't just talk to a russian, he talked to a russian while his father beat my preferred candidate.
>DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS
>IMPEACH HIM FOR HURTING MY FEELINGS

lmao
independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Your fake lawyer was linked to the oppo firm that published the dossier (not the "british intelligence" that was claimed)

On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone

Archived it
archive.is/m1hP7

I talked to a Russian once.
Was that treason too?

>opposition research
>election rigging

Kys

See you in 2018 faggot.
Going to be great watching you get btfo again.

Who?

How about the Ukraine?

politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
>Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election

Everything you claim Russia did for Trump, the Ukraine is on record doing for Clinton.

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 3:37 PM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential
Let me track him down in Moscow
What number he could call?

He really needs to do something about those rat-like teeth of his, they don't help when he says retarded shit like this.

>He's being charged with "talking to someone who's promising to rig a presidential election in favor of his father".

Ok, that's enough for today

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:
Don
Hope all is well
Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.
I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?
I assume it would be at your office.
Best
Rob Goldstone

This is all fake news

Fusion GPS is managed by a Russian. The lawyer works for Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS hired a British spy for the dossier. A british spy gave the dossier to John McCain. John Podesta was paid $35 million in stock froma Russian energy firm. Hillary made well over $100 million dollars from giving that energy firm 20% our uranium rights.
Its really starting to seem like the democrats are actually blaming trump for what they are actually doing.

>To get elected into what, faggot?
The presidency. Capich?

They're just trying to keep their sorry asses out of jail.

>Liberals demand globalism.
>No longer want globalism when it no longer works in their favor.
How's reality, libcucks?

arborcide is my favorite kind of treason

He's absolutely right...The investigation has reached criminal proportions and all democrats pushing this false Russian investigation need to go to prison now. First Kaine must apologize then suck every Trump cock in the White House. Every. Trump. Cock.

>King Candy trying to stay relevant

Lmao, I'm sure he'll do great next time he tries to run for office.