So Sup Forums, are aliens real? I really don't know what to believe on this one

So Sup Forums, are aliens real? I really don't know what to believe on this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4073706/Are-aliens-hidden-ancient-religious-artwork-Bizarre-theory-claims-signs-early-visits-ET-old-paintings.html
foxnews.com/science/2017/06/23/hoax-or-not-3-fingered-humanoid-mummy-reportedly-found-in-peru-sparks-skepticism.html
docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf#page=161
docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf#page=160
docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf
projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76244-Russian-Secret-Alien-Races-Book
exopaedia.org/Humanoid galactic history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the reptilians have a base in antarctica. we will have warp drive in ten years so we'll be able to find their planet. justin trudeau will lead the space campaigns when the time comes.

So that's his end game?

Self-bump. Anyone got any real info or anything on this?

maybe, maybe not

Where does this info come from? Just speculation or what?

The dreams of an autist after ingesting too much amphetamine

this whole topic is speculation, theres strange shit all over the place if you begin to look but it might aswell be disinfo
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4073706/Are-aliens-hidden-ancient-religious-artwork-Bizarre-theory-claims-signs-early-visits-ET-old-paintings.html

2 and 4 are just muslim women

real. this is the actual photo posted and removed last year. save it quick.

Of course they're real. They're real and they need to go the fuck back. We need to build a wall out of the asteroid belt.

Aliens probably do exist, but it's unlikely they'd be as advanced or intelligent as humans, or any other animal on Earth. Hell, they might not even be animals, plants or fungi as we find them on Earth, but something completey different.

Proof this is a real ayy lmao?

I find this topic totally fascinating so any info would be really appreciated. Asking on Sup Forums instead of /x/ because it's literally just people posting stupid pictures and talking about trying to manifest their waifus and slenderman into reality by meditation. Honestly the most retarded board, Christ.

I've seen 2 ufos before. I know they are real. That being said I've never seen any aliens.

>inb4 aliens are demons/fallen angels
But seriously, OP pic creeps me out. Met second & fourth from left at sleep paralysis experiences.

Nice try tbqhf

Yes, OP. Aliens do exist.

Nobody knows almost anything for certain. It's all speculation, from the silliest conspiratards to the smartest scientists. You won't find any truth from here or anywhere else. You could make some calculations about how likely it is that there is life outside of earth, but even those would be just pure speculation, since we have no idea how likely it is that life can form in the first place. The only thing we know for certain is that the possibility must be non-zero.

It's how I got seriously interested in this. Seen something totally unbelievable that definitely WAS NOT an aircraft or anything near Machrihanish in Scotland. I know there's an RAF airfield there (not sure if still in use) but pretty sure we are not building anything like that. 2 mins and I'll Google Paint even though you'll never believe it.

>we will have warp drive in ten years
>source: my ass

>.
i dont get it what does this prove or disprove

People are so fucking uncreative when drawing aliens is legit pisses me off. Look at fucking mass effect, all the "aliens" are just human bodies with different wacky alien heads. Oh, and some of them have different hands or feet or something.

yeah, but they are astral parasites, also known as deamons. they can shapeshift.

That's not at all implausible. Evolution has come up with eyes, for instance, many times. Maybe a humanoid shaped object is the logical conclusion of evolution. Maybe bilateral symmetry, bipedalism, opposable thumbs etc. are optimal solutions. Maybe aliens would look just like we do.

Bipedal humanoids are the ultimate form

I cannot draw on paint to save myself, but this thing was like so big it's hard to explain. Say the drawing is like the front windscreen and that's the road in front of us and that's a couple of buildings to the right. It was totally black and fucking like paper thin, like a fucking Dorito or something, could only even make it out because of the super bright light on the corner and the moonlight a bit. Like I have no idea about sizes but it took up like half the sky in front of us. Totally unbelievable I know, but I swear to God me and my dad seen this while driving from Campbeltown to Glasgow at like 2 in the morning. Impossibly big.

>also known as deamons
called it
Don't entirely disagree though.

ayyys are demonic entities and fallen angels that survived the flood

Anyone have that story with pixel art drawings?
It's about some kind of humane prisoners in alien planet with huge wolves at night

Both land animals and fish reached a very similar way to move - muscles. Same analogy can be seen in other parts of a human body. If different evolutionary roads lead to the same result, then obviously its the most efficient way.

>nonphysical entities
>survived the flood
pick one

Their called foreigners

guys?

Real alien photo posted to X last year

if the flood couldn't kill them then why did God weaponize it
checkmate atheists

Also not sure if evident from the drawing but it wasn't like a perfect triangle, it was like puffed out, like a sail from a ship or something?

>so Sup Forums

kys

no, this is it

Mass effect was an homage to space shows in the 90s. Even then they had some less humanoid aliens like the hanar

They are demons dumb ass lmfao. Why do you have to be such a fedora-tipper about everything, acknowledging the truth of God's creation but denying the Creator

There is a spiritual realm that you cannot see but which exists in parallel with the visible world. The two realms are intertwined. According to Genesis, God created man. Some of God's angels rebelled against him/ The demons were cast out of heaven and fell to earth. Its recorded in Genesis that they raped human women and spawned all manner of abominations which were eventually wiped from the face of the earth; or maybe, the nephilim still exist out there in hiding.

God created man; Satan perverted God's creation and uses the nephilim as more physically grounded agents on earth

>There is a spiritual realm that you cannot see but which exists in parallel with the visible world.
Which is exactly what I think about the phenomenon. 'Aliens' are always there, but beyond our range of perception. In rare instances that range gets extended. That 'they's demons' meme is funny because it's oversimplified.

What happened to that fucking alien they found in Peru last month?

Isn't is possible all the scripture and shit, what they say about demons and spirits and whatever is just them trying to understand something they couldn't in the terms they understood?

What alien? I haven't heard of this yet.

Aliens are completely real. There are clear species despite all varied differences in sightings.

Here you go, Hermann.

foxnews.com/science/2017/06/23/hoax-or-not-3-fingered-humanoid-mummy-reportedly-found-in-peru-sparks-skepticism.html

Mothman is no alien!

I didn't make the drawing.

In a sense. I had direct experiences & I don't know what the fuck is going on. So does nobody else that had experiences. Those people that are sure of their theories, just have a low bar for truth, is all.

It's all bullshit. All the black project tech we have was made by humans with a contract. Aliens for sure are out there. Are they visiting? Nope, it's just advanced tech that has no use for the consumer market, like jetpacks.

Or maybe Demons are just posing as Aliens as a PR stunt.

It clearly has helped.

Idiots like you eat it up because "muh more intellectual explanation", makes you feel all smart and superior to your predecessors.

To validate the pic of OP. Literally hundreds of the same reports made by people experiencing sleep paralysis.

And these guys.

OP give this a read. Supposedly a codex on the Soviet/Ruskie version of Blue Book. Either it is accurate, or the best sci fi I have read since Dune.

docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf#page=161

Cheers man, I appreciate it. Is it verified or bullshit or what?

>people experience seeing a generic humanoid shape in their dreams

Oh, it's almost as if people are predisposed to recognizing some features, such as how you can see faces in nature where there are none, such as on tree trunks.

t: a person who has seen several grudge esque apparitions during sleep paralysis

Probably a rigid Airship, with a profile suitable for supersonic speed. Such a craft would be very fast, and have insane endurance compared to a plane.

Won't load.

I wish I remembered my exact pathway to it. Something like...

>Summerfag posts some David Wilcock bullshit
>Oldfag links to interesting, obscure UFO board with very convincing LARPers talking about the "hidden cosmic war" and the imminent return of humanity's allies, "The Council of Five [races]"
>One poster on that blog asks thread OP: "what was that crazy Russian codex you posted a week back? Link?"
>Start reading. Might be total bullshit but I'll never look at the moon the same way again

my mistake. try now

docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf#page=160

fucked up the last digit of the link. "160," not "161"

Thanks.

Still won't work...

Mine looked more like this. A kind of white rotting flesh, dark eyes, and it was screaming at me over my bed.

you are probably talking about the Lyran Wars, a cosmic tale going back hundreds of thousands of years

depends, if your question is "does life exists elsewhere in the universe?" yes. in fact it'd be strange if it didn't. if you mean little grey men contacting earth in secret then no. the odds of us finding intelligent life are so small that it'd be a miracle if it happened. the universe is just too huge.

Last try...

docdroid.net/9wcc/alien-race-book-arb.pdf

I once had a little girl with a long black messy hair in a white dress walk through the sofa I was sleeping on with jerking steps, and another time I had a woman with a long black messy hair in a white dress levitate at the end of my bed, shaking violently.

This is true

t. knower

you virgins wouldnt believe even if trump revelaed this

I'm speculating that that skull's front half is from an actual specimen, while someone attached the bigger half to the back of it, just saying. The peices don't even have the same shape, regardless of the crack.

Yes, this term came up a lot, and was painted as a conflict going back some 15,000 years (Terrestrial). Apparently, we were created by the Anunaki, who were driven off, and co-opted by the Draco/Reptilians and their Maitre Race allies around the time of Babylon? Shit talking about David Wilcock aside, he had an interesting speaker [Corey Goode], also a high-quality LARPer, that has an interesting (((YT))) lecture on these fuckin planet-sized orbs that appeared 12/2012 to blockade the reptillians and their allies, and shit is hitting the fan now? Same thing?

Google Lloyd Pye "everything you know is wrong"

Point taken. There's a whole cluster of these shadow entities though, not all that generic.
>generic 100% human shadow people, classic
>little robed monks
>Giant shadow man, literally larger than a man
>Hatman
>Old Hag
>Mothman (imho because experienced)
I've seen the giant dude several times completely sober at night, fully awake at my worst. Why do all of them have red trailing eyes and a smokey shape? And cmon man, if you experienced it don't you agree there's a certain something in the air? That intense feeling of dread. As I said I don't know wtf is going on, but imho pareidolia is just a poor attempt at explaining the phenomenon away.

let's hope not. it's bad enough that life exists here.

aliens are real and so is jesus

i've several aliens working on my strawberry plantation, and at least of them is named jesus

What was the forum??

I think this was the blog where I originally found the .pdf. last link work? Project Avalon looks like a bunch of weird fucks.

I think it was a project avalon thread, but can't be certain.

Pose of the creature suggests its gay also.

ayy lmao is from a separate image and was shooped in

Kayako a cute

the war I heard of dealt with the original species from which humanity is an offshoot of, Lyrans who were tall and large but peaceful and the Vegans who were darker skinned but relatively peaceful as well, the Draco's arrived on Lyran planets and demanded to have those planets and a war broke out
Lyrans were pretty much wiped out since they were bad at war and fled to become the Pleiadians and a bunch of other sub human species, some even joined the Dracos empire as colony worlds
So the Dracos came to Earth, mixed up Vegan/Lyran dna with the local apes and humans were the product, and now there's a galactic war to 'free' humanity from the grasp of the lizard people
I read it pretty much at this site: exopaedia.org/Humanoid galactic history
its comprehensive stuff, a true saga that would make an interesting film quadrilogy or tv series

Was that female looking? In that case similar to the Old Hag people report. Read about similar ghoulish stuff like your experienced though. Always been shadow beings for me only.

The biggest conjecture I could give is that ETs are real and have encountered earth. Are they communicating with us? No, probably not. Sparing a few mishaps over the span of time life has been on earth, a handful of times at most.

I think the US government knows they are there, possibly observing us, but we have no significant intentional or ongoing contact.

>That intense feeling of dread.
It's just a part of the sleep paralysis experience. It's your brain playing tricks on you, and if you are absolutely sure you were wide awake when you have seen the other stuff, you should go see a doctor.

I've gotten so used to the sleep paralysis stuff that the last time I had it, I pretty much tried to go back to sleep right after waking up, despite the lingering feel of dread. There is nothing super natural about sleep paralysis.

As for people seeing the same sorts of characters, I am pretty sure it's because of human mind trying to create something they can imagine based on what they have heard before, or that the mind later interprets what it saw as one of the things you describe.

>Aliens
>Vegans
I fucking knew it.

Then who was Jesus?

OK so there are some key intersections between your version and what I have read in the last two weeks. All the same players, but where they diverge: Wilcock and that half-wit Corey Goode say that the reptillians are like the Khazars of space and were driven out almost completely, save for our solar system. However, the draco/reptiles came, as you say, after the Lyrans/Pleyadians--though they insist we were created by the earlier progenitors, the Anunaki, but that Pleyadians are our cosmic cousins, along with another humanoid race and maybe the martians. Also interesting fact: apparently, along the "linear" progression of those stars that came at the beginning of the big bang--at the furthest stretch of the universe--and the youngest, our solar system is in the "geographic" middle of that "line". according to that Ruskie codex, "Earth has only 1% of what any alien race wants/needs," but it is basically the perfect truck stop location.

Alien Gonzalez was a Russian plant sent to kill Hillary's campaign.

A forth density wander (alien forgetting his pasf to help people in third density -us)
>lawofone.info
All is one.

Yes

>lawofone.info
Where does this site get the info from or is it just a wiki made by some looney?

I would absolutely agree if it would only happen asleep. But as I said I had multiple experiences with the large shadow man when awake & under hypnagogia. You can even tell before it's going to happen. The atmosphere of the room changes. Most of the people hear about the whole shadow people thing after their own experiences. Yeah now it's a fad with movies and whatnot, but before that people still reported similar odd details without having any connection to it.

Correction, the Reptilians were PRECEDED by the Khazar space-jews. Sorry, I get this shit web tangled up

wtf?

'channeling'