Lot of liberal fags posting on pol/ recently

I guess it's out that T_D and pol/ runs the internet subculture, and liberals are being all soccer moms about it, trying to be all jiggy with it and post their shit here. Fuck off, SJW. Fuck off, beta fags. Go to Kikebook and spread your shit there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqO7-KbvT0o
youtube.com/watch?v=pXeBUQ0n_is
derpibooru.org/1168880
mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least they're not Barneyfags

I mean I fucking hate these freaks

We shall outlast them.
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

Fucking agreed

I agree, fuck all you faggots leftist kike niggers I wish you the worst and most painful deaths

What can we do about it?

>Le poner is leftist
Nice try crappit.

sage and report the bait, refute any actual arguments and never compromise.

pixelbro?

Bring /mlpol/ back

youtube.com/watch?v=nqO7-KbvT0o

It only lasts til around 4:30 eastern time. I believe thats when the shills get off "work" and go home.

99% of it is shitposting
1% of it is leftypol autists

>taking pleasure in watching the death of man's greatest friend right next to the dog
Fucking degenerate.

I hate leafs far more than horsefuckers tbqfhwy, far greater detriment to this board

youtube.com/watch?v=pXeBUQ0n_is

"runs the internet subculture" jesus christ at least TRY and not sounds like a faggot

Anyone who assimilates enough to successfully pretend to be one of us will inevitably become one of us.
The only way they can protect their indoctrination is to refuse to let themselves be taken in by our memes, leaving them vulnerable and easily called out for the shills they are.

I truly believe the most of it is just /r9k/ tier shitposting. Now that right wing ideology has become the main train of though on Sup Forums the autistic friendless neets that browse /r9k/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums switch to the contrarian train of thought for attention whoring and shitposting.

Kill yourself Barneyfag

That would explain the uncut vs cut threads I've been deleting.

you should kys

Replace every leaf with a horsefucker, the board would improve tenfold.

God I fucking hate leafs so much. I hate horsefuckers too but they've got great banter. Leafs have nothing to offer and are the worst colony of ours.

Thanks for doing that.

You're clearly deluded. Nice trips though.

He's right. I fucking loath your presence not just on this board, but on this fucking site too. Fuck you leaf.

I'll take a flood of horsefuckers over your kind. Fucking piece of shit.

>he can't top it because it's true
>digs his heels in

lmao no wonder Trudeau's your PM

Way to show how you're a degenerate.

Sevens dont lie. Kek hates leafs, it's official.

Yeah
Something wrong Reddit?

>I can't defend myself so I'll just compare him to Barney!
Pathetic. This is why I and almost everybody here fucking hates you.

But go ahead, call me Barney again. That should do the trick to prove you right.

Fucking faggot.

Why would you want to fuck someone that would go to brony cons

Those fuckers need to die

There's literally a blog called My Nationalist Pony. This could be used to our advantage, pro nationalist cartoons that is.

Hi Lee.

non trump cocksuckers arent sjws

You should just fucking die is all.

Well, they really need to fucking die

But we won't, and you'll continue to kvetch. How does that make you feel?

>Trump flips on his campaign promises
>gets called out even on Sup Forums
>hurr durr can't comprehend 4D mastermind
>liberals are raiding us xdxd

I'd rather have a discussion with a liberal than talk to a fag from The_Donald

Kys

No you.

everyone is gay for Braeburn

how can you not be gay for Braeburn is beyond me

>lee (((goldson)))

I'd rather not, I'm not the degenerate

Kill yourself
derpibooru.org/1168880

You absolutely are, with your unhealthy obsession with us alleged "degenerates".

I bet you don't even have a hobby and probably a manlet too. Would explain your inferiority complex.

PREACH!

there are many right wing horsefuckers who have been on Sup Forums for years

ew that fingernail...

Holy shit we're hitting autism levels that should not be reached

kill yourself

Mock the snowflakes and debate/destroy the leftists.

Snowflakes gave no arguments, they merely react.

not really

Hi r/politics how's the strawman building going?

Wait what!? There's no way this is official right?
Babscon was the most family friendly convention ive been too and I remember them being really strict on adult content, where the fuck did you get this?

lmao is that actually him?

>Can't even confine liberal screeching to a bumper sticker
>Have to write walls of text across the whole back window
The meme of leftists being incapable of brevity gets more and more real every day.

Ask him lol.

>recently
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

And they still need to fucking die

Pony is everything the shills fear, its an unstoppable force that you only hate because we hold the secret key power of Equestria in dominating the world as we trample the untermensch under glorious pony hooves of destiny, then will you realize your hatred of pony got you nowhere

Lee, for God's sake. Remember July third?

I definitely support a lot of liberal ideas (universal healthcare, environmental policies, pro-gay rights) but I am against multiculturalism. It's weird how my viewpoint is so rare.

Kill yourself Barneyfag

>Is the type that's so illiterate they compare my little pony to that gaudy trash Barney and friends

we should just bring pony in reddit and shill threads and let that retarded leaf to destroy them

Then spam their threads

yes this place got too much attention recently

I blame youtubers, plebbit and people posting screencaps on twitter (especially that Sup Forums news account run by a literal JEW)

I still think ponyfags are cringy as hell in general but I was watching an episode with my sister and to my surprise the whole plot seemed a thinly veiled warning against the dangers of communism (and apparently globalism when the villain of the episode expressed intent to unite the world under this ideology).

Like I said, grown men who call themselves bronies are still cringeworthy autists, but as a kid's show I can't say I'd have a problem letting my children watch it.

Come on lee can't we all be friends :)

Nobody on /mlp/ refers to themselves or identifies as "bronies". That is an outside of Sup Forums thing.

It's the same as every single other culture here on Sup Forums. The cringey autists who bring the culture outside the site are usually outsiders themselves who come for the "dank maymays".

It's literally the same shit here with the kekfags. Fun when it first started, but then it migrated to real life and then it just became shit.

>captcha; lane horse
hmmm.

let's let Barneyfag explain himself in his own words. This was written to the resource department of the school he was in the sped program with as a child

I miss /mlpol/
Even the /qa/ hideout failed because /jp/ shitposters have bots to bump their shitpost threads when they hit page 10 because the Question & Answers board really fucking needs three different threads on "the bongo lady" doesn't it

We're still alive user
mlpol.net/mlpol/catalog.html

I feel going off Sup Forums is basically it being dead.
I haven't watched the show since Season 3 shit the bed and /mlpol/ was fantastic just because the shills and T_D fags left the board for a day. It was taken before its time.

>tfw horsefucker but also ethno-nationalist

It feels dangerously close to falling into the doublethink abyss sometimes.

I sure as hell don't

We actually have high quality discussion feel free to join in whenever the Reddit cancer becomes to much

lmao babycuck. I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME

Fair enough, I'm part of enough communities to understand that the most visible members often don't represent the whole.

Still, the idea of identifying oneself as a fan of such a show doesn't sit right with me. It seems a little too juvenile and effeminate. Not that I think anyone who is a fan of a kid's show is degenerate. I consider myself a fan of Spongebob for example. I feel that its humor is witty and mature enough to have not crossed that line which I believe My Little Pony has.

I would be open to changing my mind. Probably due to my having sisters twenty years younger than me who enjoy it. My disposition towards them is that of a doting pseudo-father so I find it difficult to dismiss anything they enjoy and wish I would enjoy with them.

>beta fags
That shit is so overused around here, get it through your thick skulls that being a beta is nothing else than being monogamous.

You wouldn't be here if you were an alpha because that requires not only preferring polygamy but also having the necessary looks and social skills to pull it off.

> being this autistic

How the fuck are you even able to turn the computer on by yourself, i dont even..

> mlpol

How the fuck can you expect anyone ever to take seriously any of your beliefs when youre into the literally most retarded kid show for most degenerate autists out there?

Seriously, Sup Forums is getting worse with every single new day.

You had to be there on April 1st, man. The cancer from horsefuckers actually acted as chemo for Sup Forums's cancer, the merge was like a symbiote.
Every merge made that day was pretty great honestly, except /outsoc/ obviously that was terrible.

This guy gets it right here.

The reason it took off in the first place is because Lauren Faust (the women who created this latest version) actually intended for it to be partially aimed at adults as well as the typical young girl audience - she wanted to make something that a parent could watch with their daughter and be entertained by it as well, unlike the typical little kids' show which turn into complete drivel as soon as you're not a little kid any more.

When the first season exploded out of nowhere and the guys running the show found themselves with a legion of adult fans, they simply doubled down on that policy. There are actually a ton of little references and jokes that the 'target audience' have absolutely no way of understanding, and in general the show tends to be more 'serious' than others aimed at the same group of little kids - I mean things like all of the characters talking properly instead of 'kiddified' language, and the characters more or less interact with each other like real people most of the time.

Of course, after all of this it is ultimately a show about tiny pastel coloured magic horses using the power of FRIENDSHIP to carry the day, which is about a niche as you can possibly get among adults. It's obvious and understandable why many people don't like it.

How do purple dinosaurs make you feel, my man? Does it make you sweat? Uncomfortable?

>t_d
>a good thing

>T R U M P ● 2 0 2 0 ¤》》》•
The salt mines are overproducing and I'm loving it.
Pure. Fucking. Hatred.

>syria
stopped reading right there

They still all need to fucking die though

No one wants to be taken seriously faggot. If your here for serious discussion, God help you.

There are two groups who watch MLP:
Group A: young adults who grew up watching other stuff Lauren Faust worked on and enjoyed her newest work, MLP FiM. Most if not all of these people stopped watching it after Lauren Faust was removed from the show.
Group B: autists and retards who still watch the show now.

Group B should die first.