EVEN THE CUNT PODESTA HAS A COMMENT BELOW:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/884853347815235584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

Hahahaha he will forever be assmad
YOU THINK YOURE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA SKIPPY

Sr probably yelled at Jr, Jr blamed Assange, and Jr went crying to Assange who tweeted this in response

Think you're hot shit, dontcha JULIAN.

Yeah fuck those republicans, they had no right to stop our nuclear war with russia, now what the hell are we going to do with that cassandra bunker? DAMN YOU REPUBLICANS STOPING NUCLEAR WAR IN THE NAME OF GAY RIGHTS!!'1"1"

>By publishing it himself it is easier to submit as evidence.

god damnit Julian are you high? evidence of WHAT????

Wait I thought Assange was dead. Did I shift timelines again?

This is further proof that a huge story is being prepared, and this email thread is probably a VERY tiny piece of a much bigger picture

Also, assange works for the CIA now to spread disinformation, so its possible they tricked Jr

yes yes he's dead but don't worry about it

it's not important

Wow smug Molesta really has no morals left hasn't he?

How this perv still is not locked up despite all the investigation so far on him, speaks volume about America.

Podesta comment fake

He's right. He should have let wikileaks publish it anonymously as it would have assisted Tru,p Jr. in the investigations, althought since they did not go this route, they are clearly not too worried about it. Wikileaks publishing this anonymously may have turned a lot of us against wikileaks in the furor of the moment, and the alt-right is currently wikileaks biggest fans and supporters. The best solution for wikileaks was exactly what happened, let trump publish them, then tweet out "it would have been better to let us do so!"

What investigation? You mean the autists on Sup Forums obsessed with innocent pictures of children?

>go back to sleep goy
>nothing to see here

The U.S. media needs to be totally destroyed. The only reason people even care about this nonsense is because the media whipped everyone into a frenzy the last 9 months spreading lies. President Trump didn't win because he colluded with Russia, he won because we hate Hillary, the establishment, the media and everything they stand for.

kek gotta admit this is pretty funny

He probably had a hotdog delete it for him.

He isn't done anything illegal you literal tard.
>Muh fugging conspiracy REEEREEREEREEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

The amusing thing is the way the media call this treason, while ignoring Hillary paying a British spy who used Kremlin informants to collect information against Trump.

careful. Suggesting to destroy the media is highly anti semitic.

Collusion drumpfkin
Drumpfy is gonna fry for this and you'll get a front row seat

Thank god Based Pence is there to set things right afterwards

wow the shills are at it strong

How does it feel defending a child molester for 10 bucks an hour?

I wonder what else his "enemies" have

I wouldn't know tard, I work in the oil and gas industry for $135k a year and live in Fucking AUSTRALIA

Nice digits. Sorry to see that JP lives in Brooklyn tho. Love to give him a curb pizza pronto.

He's fine. He gave a speech on the balcony a few months ago when his rape charges were dropped.

>be making 135k a year
>spend free time defending podesta on an anonymous image board
Oh so you're a friend of his?

that's a pretty shitty salary for that line of work desu

Still butthurt.

It's disgusting. They are horrible people. The damage they've done to our country can't be forgotten or forgiven. It's beyond bias. It's deliberate and they need to be held accountable for their actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

>Snowden: Hailed as a hero by the liberal kike media and the ((((powers that be))))
>Assange: hated by ((((the powers that be)))), persecuted, smeared as a rapist and Russian spy

Julian is doing it right, if the jews are praising you then you are a shill.

Yeah and a fucking pack of smokes is like 50$ in australia hahaha what cucks

Look at Podestas fucking twitter today, he is rubbing that shit in everyone's face.

With benefits it's around 150, and every job has a different salary, you have no idea what my role is

>irony of calling anyone out for being on an imagboard, on said imageboard

Skippy is angry, hide your children

>no blue check mark

I met Julian Assange one time. It was during the period where everyone wanted him to come to the window.

I thought he was really cool. I invited him to the bar to grab a few drinks and watch sports. He said was busy so I went alone. I figured he was probably trying to stay underground. (sry to project) Then, that cat ratted me out for drinking and driving. True story 100%.

>Julian Assange dropped a damn leak on my shady behavior

Sorry to blow your cover Jewel-y

sure seems innocent to me

youtube.com/watch?v=A98J_OeCmpQ&ab_channel=JohnPedosta

>Oh no media is saying something against my daddy donny. I must protect his honor like the cucked little bitch I am even if that means betraying all my principles and turning America into Iraq
You trumphicks are the most deplorable, lying, cucked sacks of shit I've ever witnessed in my 60 years alive. I will take great pleasure in seeing you and your leader fall.

Collusion is not a crime.

I agree senpai. Trump needs to be locked up ASAP.

The same as defending a traitor for free, I suppose.

Don't start talking about principles, you utter faggot. Libfags don't have principles, unless you count hatred of everything good and decent as a principle.

I just remember the reality winner media blitz, how long did that one last?

julian is a rapist

>this level of butthurt

About a day and half, though she was retarded and didnt get anything good. Expect this one to go for 2-3 weeks, or at least until Jr is called to congress to testify

Then stop posturing on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum and get back to work, you lazy fuck.

>god damnit Julian are you high? evidence of WHAT????
shh that's the joke. by publishing it himself Jr is saying IDGAF, no fear. Libs will shit themselves over this for a week before they figure it out. god bless Julian

Bet the poor kids got punished in the dungeon today

open for the open society opener i've opened it for my Father George 'Open' Soros so he can open it at a later time, the Open-Society i'm talking about here

>Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum
Shit's getting really old

go to tweets + replies fuck

The hypocritical fuckers loved Assange when he was ass blasting Bush junior. These cock suckers are lower than worms.

oh fuck this is hilarious

@johnpodesta = real account

@john_podesta = larper

Hope that helps retard

*****NON VERIFIED TWITTER ACCOUNTS****

OP is a fucking retard.

YA THINKYA

it's fake you stupid fuckwit

and neocon kikes like you and trump were saying he was a traitor and calling for his head, kek.

This senior larping has to stop.

Nah we just hate traitors and con men who cuck our dumb hicks into fighting their wars and turning America into a Christian version of Iraq because MUH PATRIOTISM

Holy shit based :)

He only asks permission when it's not from a pedo

there are going to be some loosely discarded child corpses in the Washington DC area in the next few days, thanks to the rapacious tenacity of podesta the molesta

Checked

Sup Forums is retarded, you really think they even notice half the time?

Why is he not in max security prison getting ass raped?

KYS retard. I have always supported Assange -
the man deserves a medal for what he has done and I supported Trump because he was less of a neocon than Hillary Rodent Clinton. If you had half a brain you would realize that Trump was and likely still is the lesser of two evils.

I don't even care anymore, I'm watching this shit for entertainment at this point. Way better than house of cards.

Haha take that floingald blomph

Prison rape is a meme

>Guy on FOX BUSINESS JUST SAID RUSSIA DID NOT HACK DNC AND THAT SETH RICH LEAKED PODESTA EMAILS!!!!

Didn't Snowden do good things that would go against kikes interest tho?

Not about who they say it to it's about who's saying it

(((MSM))) is such a trustworthy reliable source right?

Having someone wanted by the US for "literal" "treason" release your emails for you would not be a better situation. I don't know what the hell julian is smoking, or why hed get all pissy about being cut out, which is strange and sounds like some kind of ulterior motive was dodged

>supporting the "lesser of two evils"
fuck off shlomo

They don't even deny it anymore

That's what I'm saying, better to show transparency yourself than to have wikileaks drop it. Makes me wonder if Jillian has ever orchestrated leaks with governments to manipulate people? He's pretty much admitting he's open to doing it for a citizen so I don't know.

>Collusion is not a crime.
Collusion is a softer way of saying conspiracy. Conspiracy is what we're looking at here - a conspiracy to commit treason.

We have no certainty that our voting machines were not hacked since there's been no audit of them. And, the Department of Homeland Security refuses to do an audit of the voting machines.

DTJ told Assange to tweet that just so he can later say, "I don't collude with foreign entities."

986^3 D chess.

Assange can't be tried in the US for treason because he's not American you fucking retard.

>treason

Explain to me how this is treason based on the legal definition of treason.

Can't we just drone this guy?

U mad bro?

>Explain to me how this is treason based on the legal definition of treason.
the crime of betraying one's country

He was contacted by somebody saying they wanted to help. That is, they did not commission the gathering of this information. Furthermore, the person had no information so they likely didn't get paid.
There's no crime there. Prove me wrong. Post the statue this violates.
Feelings mean shit all

oh it's fake nvm

but this webm isn't

Optics, lol snowden, wikileaks etc same bag from an optics point of view.

Assange doesn't have a verified Twitter account, does he?

what the fuck

is this real

He's saying a conspiracy to commit treason but not even that can be proven. He should just say, "I met with the lawyer to obtain information that would be crucial in the FBI's investigation." That would make the libs explode.

Podesta? Probably, just call him an enemy combatant because of his mob ties with "jaime lesenfants"

>a conspiracy to commit treason.

Good luck with that.

If you want to go down that road, we can.

Oh that would be genius!

That's the English definition of treason, not the legal..you should act so arrogant while being so ignorant.

www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/7/11/15953854/donald-trump-jr-treason-no

Nope.
>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
In what way is digging for dirt on your opponent related to this, the actual legal definition of treason in the USA? Also remember that his father is president so it's an automatic pardon.