Does anyone really care if Russia helped us win?

Hear me out here. Does anyone really give a flying fuck is Russia helped us win against Hillary as long as we won?

I don't give a flying fuck if they did. I hope they help us win every election going forward. I'll give them a fucking list of liberals to hack as long as it's helping us who really gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah bro totally

Maybe most people here don't care but we just want to see the world burn for the most part senpai

Those mental gymnastics

Like you wouldn't be creaming your adult diapers if Hillary talked to China to get information on Trump

It doesn't really matter. You're clearly a partisan hack and what you think is irrelevant. Of course you'll take a win even if it turns out you limped over the finish line due to potentially treasonous actions.

If this turn out to be true, someone may be going to jail for this whether you like it or not, because despite what you think, there is still a constitution and the rule of law, laws which even apply to the god emperor himself.

Kys. You're a traitor if you really believe that. Move to Russia.

This. Putin is our savior.

Here's a little mind game for you to play, OP. If it turned out that there was even the slightest chance that the opposition gained power even in-part due to intervention by a foreign government, would you ever let it go?

The law should be enforced regardless if "your" candidate wins or not. I'm not sure what is going at the moment, but Jr talking to Russians seems very strange considering he said the opposite a couple of weeks ago.

At this point Russia is the adult. We need adult supervision. Imagine If Putin spanked us into staying out of Iraq. Or leaving Syria and Libya alone. How much better life would be. Russia nudged us towards making the right choice without being heavy handed or making a scene. Like a good parent

Yeah nice try faggot. Name one law that was even possibly broken. You got nothing.

What law? Name the law that was broken.

You mean like how Hillary went to Ukraine to sabotage Trump? Yea we didn't care.

I just want to see the media who hate half the countries fucking guts for voting Trump go ballistic when a dude holding his daughter in his dinning room scoops their stories.

Totally agree. So Russia agrees with us that Trump was a better choice than Hillary and tried to help him win. So what? What would you expect them to do? No different than Obama agreeing with Cameron that Remain was the best choice and trying to help that win. (Except he failed)

As if we don't have enough of our own problems, Jesus Christ you burgers are paranoid.

>Russia didn't influence the election
>Russia didn't do anything illegal when they influenced the election
>Russia didn't hack the DNC
>Even if they did hack some things there was no quid-pro-quo
You are here
>Collusion is okay. It's really just backroom diplomacy.
>NATO is more like guidelines than actual rules
>Why do we need a sphere of influence in Europe anyways?
>We can't afford a war with the Pan-Eurasian Tzardom

meant this one:

honestly i don't give a shit, it was just nice to see the DNC and Podesta get exposed for the human garbage that they are.

Um, I'm not lawyer I'm afraid, so that's not exactly a fair thing to demand, come on now.

I can do what everyone else would do and just rely on Google searches, but from what little I do know, I'm pretty sure the United States does at least have concepts of treason. Ask yourself, why would anyone even be pursuing this line of inquiry if there zero chance that anyone in the Trump administration could be prosecuted for collusion with a foreign power?

Seriously, I'm just stating the facts from what I know. I don't know whether or not anyone in the Trump administration broke the law or not. That's a question to put to a real legal expert.

The only people who care about this are cucks.

honestly, i have just assumed the last 4 presidents got to where they were with the help of foreign money and intelligence services. so this is just business as usual

It's clearly all your fault Ivan! Why WHY DIDN'T YOU WANT NUCLEAR WAR! That's not very progressive of you!

There is no collusion.

This whole thing with Russia is a media spin to embarrass Trump's victory by saying "See? He didn't win on his own! If Russia didn't hack the DNC, it would have been #HerTurn!"

Yes, Trump didn't need them to win, we would have voted for him anyway. No one wants, no one like Russia.

Well thats like your opinion man. The big boys in charge care about this.

Didn't you get BTFO in another thread?

None of this matters unless and until Paul Ryan and the rest of the stooges are ready to abandon ship, right? And THAT'S not going to happen unless and until their gerrymandered/boosted-by-voter-suppression constituencies demand it

Yeah sure. Im the only one using this flag.

Does it matter who leaked the emails as long as they were real?

>Does it really matters if I remove the motor of my opponent's car before the race?

im just in it for the memes my friend

No USA x Russia is OTP

exaclty. the funny thing is I didn't even vote for Trump

Whoever hacked the emails deserves to be thanked!

People weren't caring enough about Russia so the media had to drum up a narrative that Russia and Trump conspired.

But to what extent? We would have known by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

Same here.

America is involved in every other country's business, so why wouldn't they try to jigger the system in their favor?

It just became more important to Russia this time because the Democrats tried to annex their buffer state.

Still waiting for any evidence, proof or any info about what exactly the Russians did to "hack" the election? So far we have a 3rd party hired by the DNC saying Russia hacked the DNC server. The same server the DNC refused to let the FBI look at. And the 3rd party has now walked back their claims is was Russia. We also Russian bots posting memes. But 17 intelligence agencies all say Russia hacked the election. Oh wait...

Anyone who still believes there was collusion between Trump/Russia is either woefully uninformed, misinformed by the liberal propaganda MSM, or just plain retarded.

I was answering to the OP, he implied he is fine with it as long as his candidate wins. I didn't say the law was broken.

A question though, do you think the actions of Donald Trump Jr are worthy to investigate?

I am a a fan of Donald Trump, but the e-mail leak was very strange to me personally.

>implying democracy solves anything, ever
Politics isn't a fucking team sport, you mongoloid faggot. Blumpf might not be as bad socially, but he will still fuck us over economically, and God knows he won't ever come close to white nationalism.

>Whoever hacked the emails deserves to be thanked!

>Hacked
>Podesta literally gave his password away

That analogy isn't even close. More like having someone infiltrate the opposing maintenance team's emails, revealing that they are cheating to get their motor running above league specifications.

>Whoever hacked the emails deserves to be thanked!

They weren't hacked. They were leaked.

His name was Seth Rich

I don't care because they chose the right candidate to support.

>the truth only matters if it comes from the right source
Fuck off, if Russia revealed Hillary's corruption then cheers to them.

No, I really, really don't. Most people on Sup Forums don't. I think this has been abundantly obvious since the very beginning. But there needs to be a legitimate defense against opposition cuck attacks citing it. DJT Jr. is fucking up everything in that regard.

>pic related is happening right now

I see nothing to investigate. I know of no law that he broke and I don't think what he did should be illegal.

So strange that Seth Rich never became a poster boy for gun control. "One of our staffers was murdered right in DC" would surely have been a political opportunity, unless there's reason not to draw attention to his murder.

Millions of illegal votes don't seem to bother democrats. So what's this about foreign meddling?

Same here, if the Russians are on our side I am a fucking hundred percent OK with it, seriously.

>talks to non government affiliated Russian citizen
>information that the public deserved to know anyway
a big ol' _______ burger

If they did, I love Putin and all of Russia for saving the US from what Obama and the left did.

>why would anyone even be pursuing this line of inquiry if there zero chance that anyone in the Trump administration could be prosecuted for collusion with a foreign power?

For the same reason Comey, Brennan, Clapper, etc refused to state publicly that Trump wasn't under investigation...to politically damage Trump.

The MSM's goal is no longer to report the news to the people. It's to take down Trump.

>if they did

it's not even a question at this point. They definitely did. I'm a patriot so I actually think this is a problem.

Russia didn't hack the voting machines. Everything else is a non-issue.

Americans voted on the basis of the information that was made available to them at the time. If Russia helped "leak" some of that information, that doesn't mean they interfered in the democratic process.

This all amounts to "Trump getting elected isn't fair because even though we did all that shady stuff in the Podesta emails, nobody was supposed to find out about it!"

It's fucking retarded and I don't know why so many Americans, and in particular well-educated ones, are making such heavy weather of it. This whole situation is a frightening lesson in the power of confirmation bias and herd mentality.

>Does anyone really care if Russia helped us win?
>us

>They definitely did

Please explain what the Russians did.

Citizen's united only opened the door for the last one though. I assume all of them from here on out will be bought and paid for by foreigners since there's literally no way to stop them now, but before that it would have been nearly impossible for foreigners to fund significant amounts of money to the campaign.

As a Patriot, how do you feel about oligarchs controlling the mainstream media to further their corporate agenda? Is that undue interference in the election process? Or is it okay because at least they are American in origin?

Jesus. You get how cucky you sound, right?

"If only strong Papa Putin could put us in our place..."

I mean it would be utterly hypocritical to care. The U.S. has been interfering in other people's elections for decades and even brags about it. I still hope you die though.

I think Trump was the first modern nominee that DIDN'T have foreign money flowing in from all over the world via communist governments. The dems usually get a shit ton from countries that kill gays or do shit we sanction them for.

Accusing Trump is alinskyite: blame your opponent for what you do. Meanwhile, the only substantive evidence they have of collusion is a SET UP from a democrat operative where literally no information was exchanged.

This will all blow up in their face.

>please trumper please believe us, let us escape with a tiny sliver of credability

You get nothing. You lose. Good day sir

>there is still a constitution
I forgot the No Talking to Russians clause

I care.

She already did this, nobody gave a shit.

hint hint: the pee pee fanfic didn't come from inside the US.

>Citizen's united only opened the door for the last one though

Well tough shit, maybe next time don't ban a documentary critical of Hillary Clinton for political reasons and you won't get your ass handed to you by SCOTUS.

Number of democrats that went to jail: 1 (reality winner)

Number of republicans that went to jail: 0

just sayin'

But it was Sup Forums who hacked podesta's ipad. i don't get this fuss about russia.

>libshits complain because a russian hacker might have exposed corrupt elements of the DNC, which was being hidden

This entire thing is ridiculous.

>we would have won if somebody hadn't shown you that we were lying to you!!

That is what it all boils down to. Libshits are furious because they were held accountable for their terrible behavior, for once.

no

NO

Well colour me surprised.

Nah

The internet helped Trump win. Russian's weren't the only non-US people who helped out there. How many non-US youtubers advertise Hillary?

Unless you're willing to ban the internet during election year it doesn't really matter unless votes were changed or ballots were stuffed.

They didn't help win the election.