What's Sup Forums's opinion on Trumpcare? Leftists are saying that it's way worse than Obamacare

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Trumpcare? Leftists are saying that it's way worse than Obamacare.

>Leftists are saying that it's way worse than Obamacare.
They're right

I don't care about it

No. It's slightly less bad than the ACA, but still terrible.

God damn it, Carlos.

It hasn't even been tested yet

We don't know the results.

>it's way worse than Obamacare.
Nothing exists yet so it's impossible to say whether it's better or worse. I honestly think it will lower prices once it's finished though.

Jump off a cliff, kid. Who knows? Might be good for you. We don't know the results yet.

Not even the_Sup Forumsnald can defend Trumpcare

We actually look at something before defending it.

Trump is already trying to pass the disaster Mitch McConnell is for

So then its a good thing? Leftists dont know shit about whats good for others, only their egos.

Mitch McConnell is a fucking dipshit.

I don't like that it gets rid of the Obamacare provisions that required the insurance kikes to actually provide the service people pay them for, but I like that it gets rid of the exchanges, which were basically just a handjob for the insurance kikes.

We'll see how it goes.

>Trump is already trying to pass the disaster Mitch McConnell is for

What about it is a disaster? Preferably be specific. I have my gripes with it, but I have the feeling you're just regurgitating MSNBC's opinion.

was a tool for misdirection.

What are your gripes with it?

Repeal without replacing >>> Trumpcare > Obamacare >>> Single-payer

Repeal without replacing is assured to get you something even shittier than current Trumpcare later, you stupid dolt.

Trump shouldn't touch healthcare. He should let it fail on its own so he bares no responsibility.

My gripes with it are mainly that it doesn't go far enough. The cost of insurance has been raised due to the monopolization of coverage and how preexisting conditions are now mandatory to cover. The average joe is subsidizing not just preexisting conditions but forced into giving money to insurance companies profits.

I know lefties think that this charity is great, but at least make it well executed.

Wouldn't you be taking "free" healthcare away from even more people?

Yes, but you have to consider the number of people that are being "covered." The number of people relying on the "free" healthcare is due to a mix of it's increased cost and having conditions that make it unaffordable. I could go into wait times and how decreased efficiency in the medical field under Obamacare, but Trumpcare is undeniably going to cover fewer people.

The best "Democrat" fix to this problem would be a government-backed insurance pool. This would eliminate the leeching insurance company while being able to lower the cost of healthcare. Still, I think the execution of this would have to be good and we know the government is lazy in healthcare.