Reminder that trump has done NOTHING to remove cannabis from schedule 1

meanwhile based trudeau has already laid plans on legalizing it in less than a year NATIONWIDE. trump eternally BTFO.

kill yourself faggot

So what?

why do girls make pretend to like marijuana?

6/10

Trying too hard

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing some dumb bitch waste weed.

She held all of that in her mouth.

Good. Weed tames people. We don't need to
be tame right now. The war is coming.

there are more important things to worry about before we start that fight.

>it will occur during his second term.

Castro ran on DUDE WEED LMAO and still hasn't done anything

sauce?

Literally everyone smokes or has smoked. I don't even give a fuck about weed but I hate faggots who are typical stoners or that's all they can talk about. It's fucking so try hard, honestly weed doesn't even have an allure anymore with how much people go on about it and how readily available it is. Coke should be legal though because fuck it's so much better

What's a white girlfriend like

>Literally everyone smokes or has smoked
Speak for yourself you degenerate faggot. Most people can deal with life without retarding themselves with a feel-good plant.

Canabis is a degenerate drug and everyone who uses it should be sentenced to 25yrs hard labor in a coal mine.

>inb4, I am baked

who gives a shit, its a drug. i smoke daily and think it should remain illegal

basically exactly the same as an 2nd gen asian

DUDE

Marijuana should remain illegal. Fuck stoners and fuck people that smoke it.

FPBP

fuck leafs! and FUCK CANADA!

i would like to add, trump saying he would leave it to the states means NOTHING when its still a schedule 1 controlled substance on the federal level. feds raid dispensaries everyday and with reefer madness sessions as surgeon general things are only going to get worse.

Fuck weed, fuck Joe Rogan, and fuck you.

WEED

Trump never ran on anything weed related. Meanwhile Obama did and never changed a damn thing.

Really activates the almonds.

>reminder that trump has done NOTHING to remove cannabis from schedule 1
Thank God he hasn't. He said he wouldn't during the campaign and he has remained true to his word.