How does it make you feel?

Muh feelz are irrelevant.

I wish I was dead

Me too.

Glad I gave the keys back to the bank senpai

20% down on a 45,000$ house in Canada..
I didn't do so bad..
If I make enough money on the boat this year, I'm going to pay another 20%

Going to be small monthly payments.. my fucking phone and internet is more expensive.

Fine. We need baubles. The free market will have a meltdown and hold us prisoner if we don't throw debt and interest payments to it
>imma just increase prices by the rate of inflation because i'm honest
>i pay corporate taxes
>i get my parking and food paid for by the crippled

it used to only take 5-6 years to pay off a home

now it really takes until you die

ps. the jews are NOT responsible for any of this ok goyim?

a true libertarian right here

checked and im glad for you man.

on a fucking roll today

if you buy a home in your thirties you should still be able to pay it off when you reach retirement age

You need like 3 million to retire now. Most people have like a $400 net worth. Actually. Most people have debt. So, yeah

>20% down on a 45,000$ house in Canada..

WTF did you buy it in the 1970s?

fine cuz my parents are smart with their money and paid off their house years ago and when they die I can rent it out and split the profits with my sister for dat passive income. Or we can sell. But the house is paid for.

I'd like to collect rent honestly and just life off of it in the 3rd world like a king and just be a fucking bum for the rest of my life. Fuck work, fuck America. It's too expensive why pay like a grand a month for a shitty apartment when I can live like a king for that money practically anywhere in the world.

First world life is a meme. Take first world passive income to the 3rd world.

most people are shit, you shouldnt try to be like most people

You are correct, user.

It's called a Mortage because upon death of the loan (inability to repay the debt) there is collateral which will be payable to the loan issuer so he doesn't lose all the money that he loaned.

>Loan 150k to a family
>Family buys a house
>The loan is secured by the house that they are puchasing
>Family is unable to repay the debt
>Loan issuer gets the house

Don't be Jayden Smith

I'd like to precise.

A mort gage is that you see an old person living in a nice house.

If the said old person doesn't have a family anymore, you can make a deal with them.

The deal is the following : You give the person an x amount of money every month until the person dies.

Some old people look like they will be gone tomorrow but they live another 10 years. And then you're fucked, because you already gave more than the price of the house.

That became illegal when people began killing the old people with who they had a mort gage.

Inspired many murders stories.