Eyes Wide Open /EWO/ vol. Rothschild

FINAL LEAK
This is the final secret.
Rothschilds have been ADRENOCHROME dealers from day one.

The finance part is just a cover up story.
the end is near..
streak.

ROTHSCHILD SATANISTS BEHIND IT.
WHAT WE DO.

volafile.org/r/cr231538
OC video of Skippy sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036
youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
volafile.org/r/cr231538
instagram.com/p/BWLa1VVBrU2/?taken-by=shecallsmeaur
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS vol3

New update: The children sacrificing plays two key roles: 1) Get power from Moloch/Satan 2) Mass produce Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.

This explains the elites obsession with cannibalism, see Marina Abramovic or recent vid of Katy Perry youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

>Adernochrome
The harvesting of an adrenal gland from a live victim to obtain Adrenochrome for drug abuse is a plot feature in the 2nd episode "Whom the Gods would Destroy" of Series 1 of the British TV series Lewis (2008).

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house. President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

doing gods work medpack bro

have a bump

Podesta has art of victims in the same position, why you may ask ?

What could possibly be the reason ?

adrenochrome is just oxidized adrenaline. You can extract it from any source, you don't have to get kids to make it.

If this post gets trips, then David Mayer de Rothschild will hang before the end of summer.

>Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.
> It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland
> Adrenal Gland
> pic fucking related

VICTIMS ARE KILLED IN THIS POSITION BY PODESTA AND THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE ADRENAL GLAND WHICH IS SOURCE OF ADRENOCHROME FOR THESE SICK BASTARDS.

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.

>pic related

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

FYI here is the kids of the RICHEST SATANIC CHILD RAPING ROTHSCHILD

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: wild_young_heart, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles, which must be refrigerated.

Hence, the consumption is enabled, without raising suspicion of the public.

The effects on the body are the following:
- 5-30 min barely no effect
- 30-1h slowly kicks in
-1h to 2h good well-being, ability to concentrate
Bigger pupils and red hot face rashes are symptoms of consumption.

The laced water has an oliy/sweet aftertaste.

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'
> youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

i don't doubt that there are nefarious acts involving children and possible utilizing things extracted from their blood..

adrenochrome?

nothing burger. disinfo to discredit the reality

In the last thread a user wrote:
"I kinda look forward to the older two generations of rothschilds dying and the gen x and millennial rothschilds who are basicallykardashians victim to their family's own propaganda to take overland fuck up their secret empire."

It is damn true. The new gen outright brag on social media with pics showing them living at literal 18th century castles. Jews have outjewed the jews.

p.i.c. related
the end is near..
ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENOCHROME DEALERS.

Geneva Rothschild Home Adress

google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036

Daily reminder: Adernochrome is made from adrenaline.Adrenaline can be synthetised since 1904.Adernochrome is oxidized adrenaline,childs play to make from adrenaline.
This is bait for uneducated retards.
But maybe you are really retarded, and think that paramedics have adrenaline in their epinephrine extracted from humans,worldwide.

Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forrest De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

The final leak is disclosure

You would knwo this if you did your research.

Everyone knows the elites are Satanic baby liver eating pedos.

OBAMA IS A PEDOPHILE
PICTURE AT COMET PING PONG, OWNER BY JAMES ROTHSCHILD ALEFANTIS

>volafile.org/r/cr231538
>OC video of Skippy sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

so its slow meth

how do i marry her? become a double agent and expose her family?
also get me some of that rush pussy.

>That on top of the fact that secrets are usually in plain sight would point out at the veracity of adrenochrome
Yes, I got to know the drug in a very unknowing and strange way. In Switzerland, there is a new public library, financed in part by Rothschild. It is located about an hour drive from where they reside. The school connected with the library is supported by them, therefore many times there are posters of murder and kids around the library.

The people who work there are their agents.

Inside, there is a water spot where they lace the water with Adrenochrome, available for free.

1) it is there as many close kids of the family go there
2) under the library Adrenochrome is produced
3) the water always works, as a drug, and at times the campus smells like babies
4) there are many underground tunnels, just like at Alefantis place

Hence I found out about the drug, and their involvement in the production.

If you ever have a chance to visit the library, make sure to get the drinkable water close to the cafeteria. The give it out for free...

>pic related

So she suffers from the disease her parents invented? How fitting.

What is even more crazy there is a hamburger joint belonging to campus not far away. There I believe they give you human baby mean to eat in the burger. I was there once, and the supplier brought the meat. I barely saw the label, but when the guy picking it up saw me, he freaked the fuck out.

It is a holistic process.
Kill baby for adrenochromome, use meat for unaware people to eat. Pure luciferianism.

Dem hairy legs doe

Noémie de Rothschild
>" most victims of trafficking don't speak english."
>pic related

Where do they procure the "trafficked children"? Breeding facilitees, religous cults, kidnapping? Do the children have to be healthy/fit or can they be malformed?

Look into the involvement of Hunter S. Thompson who popularized the idea of adrenochrome in Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

After his "suicide" a large collection of unreleased snuff films were found on his reseidence, many of which showed children being killed.

There is much speculation that he directed some of these films.

Thompson was also heavily implicated in the Franklin Coverup back in the 80s, which if you are unaware was a huge child sex and murder ring involving a number of government officials.

Theres a good chance that if "adrenochrome" is real, Thompson was involved with it.

I believe it to be real. That being said, it is not the same substance as what we know as adrenochrome. That's just their name for it (like "Molly" or "Acid").

This is not a new theory. Its been thrown around for a while, though I'm seeing a lot of new good information coming out recently.

Hey this may sound a little crazy but do you guys think the Rothschilds act as a vendor for elite pedophiles? Maybe that's why they're so rich. I'm sure they also offer more than just kids too like places you can visit for this kind of shit it would make a lot of sense that they have connections with people who work with children and then the alternative offers like places you can visit would explain Comet Ping Pong. I'm pretty sure what we uncovered was one of their locations which to no surprise is supervised by a Rothschild who's James which would also explain his fake alias a clever tongue in cheek reference to j'aime les enfants.

Look into pic related videos on Youtube.

They are pedophile training videos disguised as childrens videos except they include highly sexualized imagery and at times torture.

A common theme is syringe torture on children where children are held down and given shots (while screaming).

There are hundreds of these videos. The syringe is representative of the extraction process.

This is the final secret.
Rothschilds have been ADRENOCHROME dealers from day one.

Terrorising the subject would theoretically induce extreme potency into andrenochrome extracts?

Bingo

I'd research before I stated that andrenochrome as in oxidised adrenaline is exactly the same as 'andrenochrome' the extract. There may be differences.

I'm confused: Adrenaline AKA epinephrine is mass-produced at a ridiculously low cost. Your local hospital pays about $5 per vial, made in two different concentrations, one for anaphylaxis and one for cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

wtf bump

Bump, adrenaline is the best high you can have, 30 mins + you start trippin

why would they have to "deal" with that shit when they already own the fed and have insane amounts of money?

I guess it is not for money then.

This, you can synthesize adrenochrome. Epinephrine bee sting pens left in the sun can turn into it. It's not rare enough to need to harvest it from people.

Yeah, and think how it was as a child, it keeps you alive. Higher potency

shhh, don't let basic knowledge or common sense get in the way of insane conspiracy theories. let's drink the kool aid too

You can buy farm raised animal meat everywhere for cheap, so why bother hunting or fishing anymore? They've been doing this for hundreds of years, if not thousands. Tradition and ritual is part of their identity.

>need
Kek

Shit thread. Literally feeling embarrassed. Probably some druggy usländer with a psychosis posting.

at least that #elsagate stuff was new to me and is pretty disgusting.

why would disney not want to sue the shit out of these youtubers?

You can also get blood from any human, but only child's blood will help with regeneration of cells. You don't HAVE to get If from children, but pre puberty it is incredibly stronger than post.

you one of them Rothshills or just'a shill ?

bump

And it has no use as a recreational substance. You get confusion, a burst of energy, time starts losing chunks, and theres a slight vision change, basically everything that happens during a near death experience. Although I suppose satanists could be into that as a reliving their agony sort of thing.

>Adrenochrome
Where & how would one go about acquiring this?

Or is human sacrifice the only method?

Isn't this the stuff that THC is similar to?

>Adopted son:
>IG: shecallsmeaur
>Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles,

This motherfucker is straight-up on ADRENOCHROME.

instagram.com/p/BWLa1VVBrU2/?taken-by=shecallsmeaur

What Happened to /EWO/ this is a shit fest with only the adrenochrome portion being presented. There is no more /EWO/ all work needs to be done in /HTG/

so is this the best your intelligence agency can come up with? An urban legend that distracts from their true power in controlling finance? You guys are fucked, I hope you realize that.

>Adrenochrome
Delete this /x/-tier garbage right now

holy fuck is there any other source for this? it makes perfect sense but I've NEVER seen or read anything about this.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm

Holly shit, a water-bottle! That's almost as good as catching him raping and murdering children!

>bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild04.htm
:/ your source claims the Rothschilds are shape shifting Reptillians...

just noticed is as well.
Besides this BS sentence, all other historical facts are well-grounded.

(you), all the Rothschilds conspiracies are stupid, stop hating this family, they did nothing wrong.

This "pedo thing" is just a lie

>Responding with meme
Kek, the Rothschilds did nothing wrong

yes, sure...

you shilling faggot nigger

all that money and they're still fucking ugly.

Schizophrenia the post. I wonder if those threads are meant as psy-op to make the legit research into child trafficking and the elite appear stupid.

Maybe it's a true ingredient for some occultist shit. We can't keep denying the ties between the powerful and the occult.

I believe this is why he did what he did. He betray them and he knew perfectly well what they truly are.