So now that we're in the last days of the Drumpf presidency, how would you rate his time in office?

So now that we're in the last days of the Drumpf presidency, how would you rate his time in office?

Me? I'd give him a 2/10

Not bad for a Russian plant I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-caller/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazing timeline

I cant wait to commit mass genocide against your people.

Please state the laws violated, being as specific as possible.

No appeals to feelings, outrage or deliberately misguided patriotism.

Basically....proofs.

I liked when he put that marines hat back on his head, so 2/10 as well

dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/

Go back to /reddit/.

>rob goldstone says

Lol. No crime committed. Cite the law that was broken. "Collusion" or "intent to collude" or "conspiring with a foreign government" dont mean anything - theyre buzzwords. They are simplified terms that people use to represent laws.

Dont give me buzzwords. Cite the actual laws you think were broken.

oh wow so Don jr and the Clinton allies can both be prosecuted together. Maybe they can share a cell?

It's not illegal. Go back to /reddit/.

10/10 for entertainment value

1/10 for effectiveness

Except DTJ broke no laws. He accepted nothing of monetary value. "Cash or something of value" does not include information unless the person is paying for that information. Information is always free unless specifically stated otherwise. No exchange of cash, services, or things of value were discussed. DTJ expressed interest in gaining information from this person - why wouldnt he? Information is free. And info that would help his fathers campaign would be very useful to him.

Itd be different if he paid money for the info. Or offered to pay money. But he didnt. Info was never exchanged, and no attempt was made by DTJ to pay for info.

Its literally nothing. Deep state has been holding this "ace" up their sleeve all this time, only for it to turn out to be a 3 instead. All it does is help push their gay ass narrative without actually accomplishing anything whatsoever. They have NOTHING to work with other than pure propoganda - and too many people are aware of their bullshit for it to work as they intended. They lost the game.

Working overtime today huh?

Does this article offend you?

FLORPH BTFO!

Not really. Because you're assuming I have some weight with Hillary. I don't.
Which just makes your chimping out even more hilarious because you're inadvertently confirming Trump to be just as incompetent and dangerous as her :)
Can you post it one more time? I'm afraid I didn't get a good look.

>Former Watergate attorney says that Jr. is in a pretty dire situation
>Sup Forums says no crime was commited
I'll miss u Drumpkins, at least your stupidity was entertaining :3

>I didn't read it so that my law breaking narrative can hold together
FTFY

Go back to r/politics and come back when you finish high school. You are obviously woefully under educated (or maybe just some arts school loser). Bye.

Wow, so Donny Jr. can be indicted for these emails?

Wait, this is literally THE EXACT SAME THING Hillary was accused of?

And she DIDNT go to jail?

Whoa man Drumpf is finished.

OP is literally retarded.

Sure bud, right here.

Cite the law that was broken.

Posting a link to a fake news website founded by Tucker Carlson and Cheney's advisor?

Honestly, do you think anyone gives a fuck about your fake MSM shilling?

>Politico is f-f-f-f-fake news!!!

Top lel, you're pathetic.

>posting a NYT article
good try, it works both ways

remember to ignore shills lads.

I predict he will be impeached by year's end

He might get to award a construction contract for a part of San Diego before he goes tho

As shit tier as I expected, but he didn't kill us all or start literally screeching in the oval office, so I give him 1.5

So hillary didn't solicit information from the Ukranians?
Which also isn't illegal.

You're spamming is so EDGY

We're going to need another 8 years of Obama to fix all the damage this orange retard has done.

Nope, because daily-caller is fake news.

Aww do you need a hug sweetie? Stick to farming corn and sucking Donny dick like the cucked little bitch you were born to be :)

First of OP is a fag as always. Secondly I would say 7/10. We pulled out of that BS Paris Global Warming shit that was going to cost the US tax payers billions with very little to no results. CNN has been shown to be fake news and their reputation has been ruined. The travel ban has been somewhat instated.

I don't see a wall being built. I don't see ISIS being defeated in 30 days, but I do see peace between Russia and the US.

Wow you shills are BUTT HURT

If someone scoops one more NYT reporter Nick Fandos might have to do a detailed report on the security detail with them and where Hodgkinson 2.0. needs to sleep for 2 months.

Wow you shills cant come up with a real NEWS source!

>Russia communication

I think they meant communication with a Russian.

>trump impeachment attempt #6000

Just stop

No one cares about your pathetic shilling.

10/10. He did great to fuck with the media and handle all you shitskins.

I give him a 14/88

Let's be honest, nobody will remember Trump in 10 years.

The general population only has a vague recollection of Georges W. Bush (many don't realise there was two Bush) and the man was president during 9/11, started two wars, dodge a shoe and created the worst economic crisis in a century. Yet we barely remember him.

So what has done Trump ? He removed a bunch of laws and treaties, failed to pass his own, tweeted every moves like a teenage girl and apparently asked russian hackers to find boring Hillary and Podesta emails.

Wow. What a big fucking deal.

>CNN is dead
Lol why do you Hicks keep repeating this meme when it takes less that 30 seconds of research to see that CNN had its most profitable quarter ever?
I suppose you're not really trying to convince others but yourself.

The feeling is mutual.

Add TheHill and Politico to your fake news list, triggered shill.

>being this mad

>Not bad for a Russian plant

New Research Shows Guccifer 2.0 Files Were Copied Locally, Not Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

Thanks for the (You). Here's another round.

>bbc

interfering with the electoral process is treason, faglord supreme. It is an attempt to undermine the foundations of our government.

I hope the execution is televised

I'm not the one posting a news story. I don't quote TH or Politico. I use reputable sources to inform myself, because im not a retarded 20-something with no life. Fuck off with your fake news.

You drumpfy shills sure are nervous. Afraid Uncle Drumpfy is gonna cut off your neet bux whe he's indicted, Ivan?

You can still be profitable while sliding into irrelevance.

Remember what to do with slide threads boyos.

Nice use of a fake news site. Hillary isn't president, Trump is. Stop deflecting.

Keep screaming. I'm not going to stop.

Then state the law broken... faggot.

Who will play the Drumpf family in the inevitable made-for-tv biopic?

Thanks for the (You). Here's another round.

Never going to happen. Republicans control all power and that wont change in 2018.

>interfering with the electoral process is treason

By talking to Russian? Christ you shills really are done after this one. I guess this was supposed to be the crescendo.

>faglord supreme

Update your allotted insults nerd virgin.

Hey, dummy.. The link I posted was one showing that his source is fake news..

I'm shilling AGAINST drumpf you fucking moron. Try to keep up or get the fuck out of the way.

Um, no sweetie.

this guy is right
this guy is wrong

>You can still win while losing
Lol trumpcucks have come full circle

Pay attention to the link I'm posting.. faggot.

I'd remind you to archive that shit, but you probably get paid by the link

Um, yes dumb cunt.

No, sweetie. Learn the law.

Your link is bullshit, shill.

It never gets old, 2024 is going to be fun if there is still a democrat party

>I'm going to use a random website to prove that a random website isn't reliable
You can't be this unironically retarded can you?

Then you need to jail EVERY single candidate in US history for doing the same for trying to dig up dirt on other politicians.

Hillary camp did the exact same with Ukraine looking for dirt on Trump.

Fucking idiot. Trump is going nowhere.

Hahahaha nice try drumpfkin! I see through your bullshit.

Someone who is able to keep up lol. cheers.

Thanks for the (You).

>Barry's Fire

Obama please stop shitposting on Sup Forums thanks.

You should go back to /r/politics where this won't be forgotten about in a week like in the rest of the world.

I know it's been months of back in forth of vaguery and innuendo so I feel people are losing the plot as far as what this whole "scandal" was about in the first place. It was specifically about the claim that the WikiLeaks DNC leaks were provided by Russian hackers and the scandal was that Trump people were coordinating with them to use those leaks to beat a political opponent. Anything that isn't about that specific case, even an event like this one where Don JR meet with a Russian person with the intent of finding out other damaging info on Clinton that is not part of the DNC leaks, is not relevant, suspicious, or illegal.

four sacks of shit and two women who don't like being next to the sacks of shit

I rate it 60 miles of east west solar wall no ford no carrier/10

The left is soooooooo desperate that they're trying to go after Jr. for doing the same thing Hillarys camp did. LOL

die in a fire phone poster.

>I predict he will be impeached by year's end
You still have time, Trump is going to be impeached 18 more times in just this month alone

IMPLEECH DORMIND SKRUMPF NOWWWWWW

Your link is deflection, and the literal definition of shilling. I'm trying to inform people that your source is bullshit. You cant refute the fact, so you spam instead. I'm not stopping.

Hello Shills.

>QUICK POST THE LINKS THAT PROVE WHAT I WANT TO BE TRUE!!!!

Hillary did underhanded shit.
However she was at least careful enough to not get prosecuted for it. One of the perks of being a lifetime politician is that you learn to never take an action without covering your ass.

It seems like the Trump administration did underhanded shit as well. Only time will tell if they covered their asses well enough. However from the ballooning investigation i doubt that is true.

Stop being slaves to your ideology, look at the facts.

Your link is bullshit. You have lost this narrative.

holy shit, the trump autists are literally SPERGING right now
best timeline confirmed

hey, look at that, decent few working agains globalist genocide
also, are there any laws broken? no

>this assblasted spam
Teacher's going to notice your furious texting if you keep grinding your teeth that loud

>random website

If by "random" you mean a neutral website that points out biases both right and left for every news source, then yes. I am that retarded.

It's going to be a great 7 and a half more years, faggot

This is so funny hahahaha

Trump supporters are the lowest lifeforms on planet earth.

No problem.

Keep screaming. But go back to /reddit/ first.

Yeah, republicans in big part consist of neocons like McCain and Romney - they will support democrats against trump anytime.

>We don't know anybody from Russia!
>We know people from Russia but nobody talked to them during the campaign!
>We talked to people from Russia during the campaign but it wasn't about the campaign!
>We talked about the campaign to Russians but we didn't ask or receive help and they didn't want Trump to win!
>We were aware that Russia wanted Trump to win but we didn't receive help!
>We have never been to Russia to receive help!
>We were in Russia to receive help but it wasn't from the Russian government!
>We were in Russia to receive help from the Russian government but they didn't help us!
[YOU ARE HERE]
>We colluded with Russia, received help from the Russian government, which constitutes collusion and treason. Added to our charges for perjury, we ask the honorable judge Merrick Garland to lessen our sentence in views that we declared ourselves guilty and admit to all these crimes.

Get in here and keep it bumped to clear out the catalog
Hillary is kill

> Article 3, Section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

His source is bullshit deflection.

Mine proves his is fake news.

>shill.

Good for you idiot. This is why fake news exists. People dont pay attention to what they are commenting on.

This. Never going to happen.

On a different note, it makes it kinda weird they can't even repeal ACA with all that power.

All the salt have this little lad hypertension

are people mad that he received information one something that hillary DID do wrong?