youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
youtube.com/watch?v=wohYNCD4u-E&t=0s
newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked
disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon#Articles_of_impeachment
archive.is/9hL4u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Got you now, Drumpfies.

Remember these guys?

Before they shut their website down, they had a "dirt" submission form where anyone who knew anything damaging about Donald Trump could submit it anonymously to CTR.

For all we know, some agent of a foreign government could've anonymously tipped CTR on a bunch of damaging information, which isn't illegal at all.

You faggots raided it, but that's not the point.

The point is, DTJ literally did nothing wrong as both sides are always always ALWAYS looking for potentially damaging material in political campaigns. The media is hyping this up in order to support their false narrative and to get clicks.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY THICCFU. SHE IS MINE

I need a Trump tweet

Anime posters get out of this thread and Sup Forums! anime don't belong here! now git.

Oh no! Now Donald Trump Jr. will be impeached from...

From uh...

MAGA

WHY WON'T YOU RELEASE YOUR TAX RETURNS YOU FAT FUCK

>Idjits are gonna lose again
>This is an NTR
>But we're the bulls

Anyone else want them to try to impeach trump so we can have trump declare a coup and round em up and gas em all?

There is no other way of getting rid of this fifth unelected column of
activists and such.

he will be feet deep at the bottom soon enough!

>this is a somethingburger, goy.

Anyone else kinda hoping they try to charge Jr with something just so Trump can pardon him and trigger the liberal meltdown to end all meltdowns?

(reposting)
I'll break it down to highlight why you are wrong

>(A) [make] a contribution or donation of money
No, Don Jr didn't make that

> [make a contribution of] other thing of value
didn't make that eitehr

> or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
Neither Don Jr did that

>(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
Don Jr didn't do it as well

>(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
Nope. We're clear from (1) here, you can remove from your pasta

>(2) a person to solicit,
Nope

> accept or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Here is what you are likely hanging your hat, specifically on "accept ... (A), an express or implied promise ... of a thing of value"

He didn't do that either as there was no way to determine the value of the thing being promised as it was not told in advance (the purpose of the meeting). Again, no luck, try again

All memes aside what do the democrats actually have a fucking evidence? These idiots are just screaming that the fact that an email and meeting exists means everyone with an R next to their name needs to be hung for treason

Where the fuck is the actual proof of anything? How can the media be allowed to spin this shit as anything at all?

>fat shaming
Rude

Dilbertman on Tucker tonight to talk about Russia

Can trump really be impeached over this shit?

>mommy was supposed to arrive with tendies 40 minutes ago
>no tendies
what do i do

youtube.com/watch?v=wohYNCD4u-E&t=0s
new molymemevideo. He mentions the guccifer thing.

he isnt even involved

Lol. They really do like sinking themselves.

I wonder how much more losing they can take.

Nope

Do a 360 and go away

Lol Orange Hitler is gonna be ran out of office. Serious question when they shane Trump and destroy his name are you all still gonna support him?

sleep

It's all they have m8. If there was actual evidence of wrongdoing Trump would have never been allowed to become President. He was being spied on by the NSA for fuck's sake. The IRS was up his ass with a magnifying glass and tweezers.

Kek no
Fucking Nixon conspired to keep the Vietnam war going
Presidents have done much worse during campaigns

hows trumps legislative agenda going lads? no healthcare no wall no infrastructure just a bunch of eo that next president gavin newsom will rescind

Are you a fucking retarded nigger?

I'm sure Trump and team will find many more ways to troll the left in hilarious ways in the coming months.
And I'm assuming that Jr dumping those emails wasn't a troll in the first place.

Try and make me figgot.

Also friendly minder
>New meta-analysis has emerged from a document published today by an independent researcher known as The Forensicator, which suggests that files eventually published by the Guccifer 2.0 persona were likely initially downloaded by a person with physical access to a computer possibly connected to the internal DNC network. The individual most likely used a USB drive to copy the information. The groundbreaking new analysis irrevocably destroys the Russian hacking narrative, and calls the actions of Crowdstrike and the DNC into question.

>The document supplied to Disobedient Media via Adam Carter was authored by an individual known as The Forensicator. The full document referenced here has been published on their blog. Their analysis indicates the data was almost certainly not accessed initially by a remote hacker, much less one in Russia. If true, this analysis obliterates the Russian hacking narrative completely.
>>The Forensicator specifically discusses the data that was eventually published by Guccifer 2.0 under the title “NGP-VAN.” This should not be confused with the separate publication of the DNC emails by Wikileaks. This article focuses solely on evidence stemming from the files published by Guccifer 2.0, which were previously discussed in depth by Adam Carter.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2017/07/10/New-Research-Shows-Guccifer-20-Files-Were-Copied-Locally-Not-Hacked

disobedientmedia.com/2017/07/new-research-shows-guccifer-2-0-files-were-copied-locally-not-hacked/

The media are lying Jews and everyone side from about 40% of registered Democrats knows it.

Sleepyposter is a homo

holy shit, anyone watching fox? jr is in some deep shit

Schiff is a lying, dirty pig.

Is this what impeachment feels like? It's alright, I was tired of winning anyway

your question is based on 2 false premises
try again

Poor Tim Kaine, didn't hear about it since that sick burn by Pence and its follow up

I forgot, you think that pretending to act retarded and getting everyone to hate you is trolling.

>Dilbertman on w/ Tuck Carl tonight

WHAT'S NEXT.../oursweetie/ GUESTING FOR JUAN WILLIAMS ON THE FIVE?!?!?!?!?!?

>hear on the radio a feel good story
>mentions her daughter having a 4.6 GPA
What the fugg

Can the senate judge Trump jr or just accuse him and then he defends himself in a regular court?

Technically speaking a President can be impeached on anything, it doesn't even have to be a crime. It's just extremely unlikely that the Republicans would destroy their whole party over something like this. Trump is the only reason they're in power right now.

Read this if you want an idea of the level of evidence you need for a feasible impeachment attempt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_process_against_Richard_Nixon#Articles_of_impeachment

And even if Trump were guilty, the Republicans wouldn't destroy their party to impeach. They wouldn't hold power for decades.

This is my timeline. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My timeline is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my timeline is useless. Without my timeline, I am useless. I must fire my timeline true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will…
My timeline and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit…
My timeline is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my timeline clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My timeline and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

depends if mueller can connect this to trump or if it was only trump jr who was soliciting opposition research from foreign nationals

Honestly, at this point, every day he remains in office is a hilarious victory. I really thought they'd have JFKd him by now. Shine on President Trump, you crazy bastard. Gotten more done in 6 months than anyone else would have in years.

I'm going nowhere, nigger lover.

I hate sleepy posters. They have to be destroyed.

>CNN
lul

Get rowdy

cRaZy EYes SCHIFF just got done on fox, the witch hunt continues

Probably my favorite Pence bantz thus far.

>Can the senate judge Trump jr
Nope

Anyone found the Twiiter of that one muslim on Tucker yesterday?

>shane
If you're gonna shill at least proof read

This whole time the only one I've felt they could legitimately get is Kushner. Not necessarily because he colluded with Russia, but just because I know he's gotta be dirty. If they look hard enough they'll prolly find something there.

This Jr thing won't amount to much. Once he testifies to the committee it'll prolly go away.

I see you are still here feeding us salt. When did you first realize you are doomed to lose in all aspects of life and your only response is doubling down?

TAX RETURNS WHEN?
TAX RETURNS WHEN?
TAX RETURNS WHEN?

Christ sake, it's only Tuesday. This week is gonna be looong... What do you reckon, Thursday or Friday for the narrative reset? It's going to be health care isn't it?

/myguy/

Nothing will come of it, stop feeding the larp.

Ok really how the fuck could a 10 minute meeting with a lawyer be treason?

>For a year, Donald Trump and everyone associated with him — his family, his strategists, his vice president, his official spokesmen and himself — indignantly have insisted there was nothing at all to the "disgusting" and "phony" and "outrageous" suggestions that Team Trump had anything to do with Russians who might have been trying to meddle in America's election.
>But on Tuesday, the basic elements of collusion within President Trump's closest circle were detailed in black and white in a string of emails to and from Donald Trump Jr. In them, a former Trump business partner offered to act as the go-between with a senior Russian government official offering dirt on Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.
>"I love it," the president's oldest son replied within a few minutes.
It's always the emails, right?
>The blockbuster disclosure in the wake of The New York Times' scoops about the Trump Tower meeting in June 2016 undercut the credibility of all those denials by Trump Jr.

Smoke? Meet fire.

*sips tea*

God I hate this man so much...

April 15th

Are you asking how a 4.6 GPA is possible?

I like this one as well. Pence is the most underrated memester in the WH

Last time they dipped back into muh tax returns THEN did a reset.

>linkin park - in the end.mp3 at the background
>pic related

>trump wants to deport this

defend

i kind of like the buttery males memes tho

it's not

Kaine is speaking in hyperbole to get back in the news cycle

>get that fucking smarmy kike son-in-law

100% agree, my fellow burger

>just because I know he's gotta be dirty

jesus christ...you fucktards are getting more pathetic by the day

btw fuck all meme flags

The media wont care
We just took Mosul and they would rather talk about the President's son
Do they not realize its only their bubble that cares about Russia

Tim Kaine is not a smart man.

>When did you first realize you are doomed to lose in all aspects of life and your only response is doubling down?
The lack of awareness is real.

Is Trump still meeting him for Bastille Day

Jesse and Greg would murder her before the 10s block. She might survive on #outnumbered, but only if McCain was there to defend her and no Trish/Kennedy/Mercy

can't disgusting.

archive.is/9hL4u

>tweets "Good work done on ISIS"
what did he mean by this?

Going pretty good in the House but likely won't be fulfilled until we btfo the Democrats in the senate midterms.

>They actually thought obstruction was going to help their party
>They actually thought obstruction was a substitute for a policy agenda

Whoever the next President is will have a Supreme Court with an overwhelming conservative majority. Enjoy.

>tfw we haven't seen Pence unleashed

I'm kind of nervous/scared about the JR emails. Should I be or is this more liberal noise? I

I love how dumb fuck liberals throw around the word treason without knowing that you can only commit treason when you work with a country the the US congress had declared war on. We aren't at war with any country right now, it's impossible for a US citizen to commit treason right now.

silly drumpfkin

meme flags are for the real redpills, the civic nationalists.

not fake hitler nationalists like you.

Yes, by far the best.

It's over.
Macron is a Trump puppet.

>can't disgusting.

She lives in Japan, so I don't see her getting deported.