Would you date a trans girl if she was hot and redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=TvH9zQNX9xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No because if we can't propagate the white race it's pointless

No because I am not a fucking faggot.

> girl
There's your problem, faggot.

Can you imagine the amount of blood on your cock every time you fuck that open sore?

>implying it is a girl
no.

sure i would have a one night stand with blaire white

It's not a girl so...

Yes.
Dick only makes it better.

No I don't want AIDS thanks.

>redpilled
>bottom surgery

pick one

no, I'm not gay

No.

>date
no, maybe fuck but never ever date crazy

Shes not a girl she is a faggot larping as a man.

no if you think women are insecure imagine someone trying to mimic a woman and being insecure about doing that right i.e. more insecurity. not a vibe I would want to be around 24/7

fuck yes

date i will never do again any female or shemale

dating is for simps

>faggot larping as a woman.
ftfy

no because im not a homosexual or a bisexual

>she

No, cause thats a man and I'm not gay.

ONly if hot as Aubrey Kate or Blaire White

No one will be able to tell, I've seen some that are passable - 95% deserve to burn however

>hot
Like dead on looked and sounded and acted just like a woman? I probably wouldn't believe it was a tranny until I saw proof. Most trannies are obvious (if you aren't looking at a 2d well angled picture). All those stupid trap threads aren't what those things really look like. Look at Blaire White, even """she"'" doesn't have a feminine body. The tits are accentuated with make up, voice is still deep. No shot in hell I wouldn't know that was a tranny within 5 minutes.

In most cases (99%) no, not dating a tranny. Unless you handed me a red pilled tranny that rivaled legit models with looks and didn't tell me about her cock until several months in, assuming I somehow believed she was just a religious chick or something and thats why we weren't banging, maybe. Love is a powerful thing, and I realize many of you faggots haven't even had your dick touched let alone been in love, its dangerous. Fucks with your mind. Again, that's a hugeeeeee maybe. There's maybe 10 trannies in the entire world that fit that bill.

>she
You use that word but I don't think you understand what it means.

>not keeping the dick

He's so redpilled that he fell for a pharmaceutical scam and acts as a walking pfizer advertisement? sage

>Blaire White
masculine voice, body
>Aubrey Kate
masculine facial features

Might as well fuck a crossdresser. Neither are fully passable

No I wouldn't date a guy even if he was a really dedicated crossdresser

i would fuck but not date I want to have babies.

>Would you date a trans girl if she was hot and redpilled?

>Would you date a guy even though you are not gay?
No. I would not.

The only passable ones are 10% of asian trannies and about 1% of every other race.

this DÆSU. it's femininity and identity that makes a girl a girl not whether she has a penis or not

youtube.com/watch?v=5eq8keXo1Ck

Yes, the boipussy pill is the final redpill

I'm a hetrosexual male so no.

no because i am not gay and i do not like penis. simple as that.

a lot of trans girls are grossed out by their penis though

Traps are for straight boys they aren't gay. Also fuck you kike get the fuck off our fucking website. There's no reason to date or marry any of this degeneracy because you can't make children with them

Unless science finally makes the leap.

a lot of girls a are grossed out by their own bodies because they don't have the bikini bridges the society expects them to have. the solution to this is not to put the girls in concentration camps and keep them there until they are skinny, but to change the expectations of the society

same thing for trans girls. trans girls are grossed out by their penises because society expects girls to gave vaginas. the solution is to change the society expectations, not to chop off girl dicks

>Would you date a trans girl if she was hot and redpilled?

No. Its a man and a mentally spastic one at that. Should be in a psych ward beside the gut who thinks he's napoleon and the guy who thinks his teeth are a radio for aliens..

That's my point, its rare as fuck, see If I've ever met a passable tranny, I wouldn't even know it. I can remember times seeing legit trannies in NYC bars and even if they were feminine, they didn't fully pass

here is a qtie from ireland

Kill yourself.

It's always the same weeaboo faggot tranny loving freaks in every thread. Fuck you mods I hope you get raped by niggers for allowing this spam.

he*

>the solution is to change the society expectations

>I don't meet the requirements to consider myself successful
>I feel bad about that
>let's just move the goalposts so that I can feel good about myself even though I haven't done anything differently to deserve to feel better or more accomplished

This is fifteen-year-old girl logic.

If by date you mean kill, yes.

Degenerate fuck.

No, because any time invested in romance with people who can't give you children is time wasted.
Let alone their mental illness.
And their inevitable suicide.
And the fact you're gonna have to suck dick if all the above isn't bad enough.

if "she" was red pilled then "she" wouldn't have castrated "herself"

It's not society that expects that, it's the (((fashion industry))) that impregnates them with such thinking.

Idk about that one OP. I've seen qt. ones like Blaire but never irl (flyover).

If "she" was redpilled it would have killed itself

Why would a girl kill herself simply because she was born with the wrong genitalia?

No. No matter how hard you try its not a girl. Im terrible at mental gymnastics so thats how thos blogpost rolls.

Date this
youtube.com/watch?v=TvH9zQNX9xc

She has fetal alcohol syndrome. No thx

I guess that's logical

still I can't wait to get my vagina, there is nothing more disgusting than looking down and seeing testicles or getting an erection

Even if you were into that nonsense, it hardly makes sense to waste time and resources on a courtship with something that can't reproduce your line

haven't you heard of concubines?

t.faggot who likes dicks

>she
It's wors than FAS by the way, it's genetic and apparently his family on his mothers side is all like that

Yeah, a biological female could be a concubine

I already do. Best part is you always get to do anal.

I'd date a girl but not a trans man. Trans girl fine, she's got a pussy. Men have penises

bump

Retard

You mean a man dressed up like a woman? No.

>Would you date a trans girl if she
she?

'no'

Nope I'm not a faggot buddy.

It's okay, he's a little slow, everyone.
>You mean a man dressed up like a woman?
No, Cletus, that's a crossdresser like your father. We're discussing transgendered people. I know it's hard to keep straight in that fragile little mind, but do be a dear and try.

IF they were hot and pre-op then I would until i got bored but I would never marry one

Depends on what her dick looks like. I'm not some fag.

I would rather be shot than spend more than 30 minutes with a tranny

No, its a literal fucking dead end that leads to no future. Now stop asking and deal with