This is a Vaquita; world's smallest dolphin & currently world's Rarest Marine Mammal

This is a Vaquita; world's smallest dolphin & currently world's Rarest Marine Mammal

Only 30 of them are left thanks to them being caught and drowned by the nets that illegal fishermen put out in the gulf of mexico.

Here you can adopt a Gushing Granny;

porpoise.org/adopt-a-porpoise/species/vaquita

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/global-count-reaches-3-trillion-trees-1.18287
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/bottlenecks_01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

adopt? I want to buy one and make a purse out of this cute fellow

If I adopt it can I eat it?

>Only 30 of them are left
*29 of them are left
fx'd that for you

It's so precious... fuck over-population.

trash.png

That's a shame, they're cute little things. If there's only 30 left then they're already dead. No way they can come back from that. I wish people would care more about animals and not just the cute ones.

They are more worth saving than niggers

Dolphin confirmed a cute. A cute!

>I wish people would care more about animals and not just the cute ones
ironically you only care about this species because they're cute

every day over a hundred of species go extinct and you clearly dont give a fuck

human preservationism is a disease. those animals go extinct because they are weak. nothing wrong with it

spotted the chink

There are only 43 Maui dolphins left
The retarded NZ government allows oil drilling in their habitat

>Only 30
Doesn't that exceed the genetic bottleneck? Even if we could get these things breeding again their limited gene pool will be rife with genetic disorders.

Kill yourself
Unlike you disgusting dune coons, I don't want the future to be a global desert devoid of life with the exception of violent sandniggers
I want a future with intact ecosystems populated with an abundance of biodiversity with pockets of white settlements

Don't worry, renowned Titanic actor Leo DiCaprio and our president will save the little cows.

Proof related

>human preservationism is a disease
That's a cynical outlook taken to an extreme. Countless medicines and treatments have been developed from research into exotic flora/fauna. The only times we should be complacent with/pursue the eradication of a species is in the case of survival.

Yeah, but humans in prehistory went through bottlenecks before as well, and now there are billions of us
Natural selection will overtime eliminate any genetic diseases gained from bottlenecks

Take your blog elsewhere Nethernigger

I wonder what she tastes like.
I'd eat your baby brother if I had half the chance.

Vaquitas are incredibly shy around boats and, when they hear the noise of an engine, they disappear. They like human contact as much as basement dwelling Sup Forums tards.

nature.com/news/global-count-reaches-3-trillion-trees-1.18287

"Global count reaches 3 trillion trees" [...] "There are roughly 3 trillion trees on Earth — more than seven times the number previously estimated — according to a tally by an international team of scientists." [..] "The previously accepted estimate of the world’s tree population, about 400 billion, was based mostly on satellite imagery. "

If treehugging animalthumping smelly leftists can't even get the tree count of planet earth right within an order of magnitude, why should i give them my hard earned shekels to rescue seapandas that might just be a bit shy?

>Gushing Granny.

*cringe*

Do they taste nice? I need a sammich

t. Treehugging smelly leftist

Dolphins are faggots of the sea. They are vicious and cruel sociopaths and should be killed on sight.

You are a sad person. May God have mercy on your soul

Counting number of dolphins in a bay is way easier than counting all the trees on the planet you retard
Also those extra trees they discovered were mostly tiny scrubby trees in arid areas etc that couldn't be detected as a tree in older tree surveying technology

What is the nigger of the sea? The utterly useless creature that has no impact on the eco system

Shut up Christjew

The soulless Chinks have killed off their river dolphin, too. I hope these little fellows can be preserved, why can't Sea World help start a breeding program for them or something? Might bring back some goodwill they lost since the Blackfish doc.

>seapandas that might just be a bit shy?

Top kek

This is caused by Mexicans who fish like retards and have no regulations

Yurocucks should be slaughtered on sight
Anglos are the only real whites anyway

Literally virtue signalling: the certificate

It's already a problem. Every morning a bunch of the dolphins wrap their faces in seaweed and face Mecca. The real concern is what they'll do to other more civilized dolphin breeds.

Every organism in the ocean has a purpose in the ecosystem
Not like you reef destroyers would know that anyway

You only care about it because your brain confuses its features for that of a human infant and you call that compassion?

Go save a beetle species if you want to be sure you're doing it because you actually value its life and not just its appearance.

Ironically, that is the only reason why niggers still exists to this day.

so cute, more needs to live, we must save them.

>They like human contact as much as basement dwelling Sup Forums tards.
/ourvaquita/

t. Orca

Kys seanigger

Implying beetles aren't beautiful

Where can I fish for one?

Looks like it tastes good.

Cute things usually do.

I hope civilization falls. We have no respect for nature. Humans are an embarrassment to creation. Every other creature manages to get by without wrecking everything.

white people made more species go extinct more than any race.
the dodo and passenger pidgeon were exterminated because of whites that cant stay still put europe for example

>world's smallest dolphin
they're a type of porpoise

Orcas are the sea master race though.

I want to save all species regardless if they're cute or not

Serious question. Have you ever had any contact with dolphins? And no, seaworld doesn't count.

The Dodo was a mistake
t.Darwin

This

Yeah true
I think we need a mass culling of humans across the board regardless of race
We just need massive depopultion to save our ecosystems and biodiversity

>We have no respect for nature

What has nature done to earn our respect?

You don't just de facto get respect because you exist.

Implying we have any idea if anything in the ocean is extinct

So you never clean anything?

Or you don't care about bacteria?

Would you have a tumor removed?

Says the kangaroo fucker with bleached reefs

fuck off piss skin

>tumor
>species
Is this burger education?

That's Australia not NZ
Not saying NZ is environmentally great though
We do oil drilling in the habitat of the second rarest dolphin in the world
We also are bringing in fracking by national parks and oil drilling in lakes in national parks
We also are one of the highest greenhouse gas emitters per capita on the planet

so you are for biodiversity except when it comes to humans?

at least my reasoning is consistent ^:)

across the globe there are hundreds of thousands of shitty buildings under monument protection. even a school building I once went to, a piss ugly brutalist atrocity resembling more a prison than a school, was under monument protection

there are many other areas where preservationism is a counter productive waste of ressources

sorry...

False. They're black. They murder things constantly. Sperm whales are just as dangerous, better swimmers, and they're too classy to just go around murdering birds and seals and shit like a nigger.

>The handshake that saved La Republica

>beaners killing-off dolphins
Fucking spics need to be gassed.

Can you breed with it? No?

Not my fault that the definition of species is as vapid as the definition of racism.

No, fuck pandas they don't even want to live.

Bump

There's only 30 of them, what did you think was going to happen

Fuck gorillas in particular.

If there is less than a hundred individuals the species is basically screwed. The gene pool is small enough its not going to be sustainable.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/bottlenecks_01

Really simplified explanation, there have been a few examples of this happening with species whooping crane and cheetahs are pretty notable examples.

But wouldn't natural selection eventually "even things out" eventually?

Can I fuck it?

guess it needs to git gud nigga

Only if you are an otter

Fuck man. Poor vaquitas, just look at them they are so cute

How do they taste like?
Would love to eat a whale or a dolphin.

They smell fishy

Save your planet: kill a chink.

how do you know only 30 are left? did you go out and count them?
> fucking toothpaste