Does a nations' spiritual essence come from its common folk; farmers, laborers, etc., or from a noble...

Does a nations' spiritual essence come from its common folk; farmers, laborers, etc., or from a noble, aristocratic spiritual elite?

The nobles of course
Do you even into family structure, of which the state is derived?

> Gud question...

Judging on how many elites don't believe in God, how the society the elites have fostered is designed to separate you from God, I'm guessing it's from the first group.

The essence of what it means to be a "people".

Farmers, for example, become honourable in farming, not because of their skill exactly, but because of their inherent loyalty to the skill and identity.

Royalty are SUPPOSED to represent the refined person of the society, knowing a breadth of things about the society, knowing to lead the society, and being ONE with the society.

The spiritual essence isn't "one thing", but comes from the adherence to the whole thing, an adherence to honour.

It's in the balance, too far in either direction and a nation collapses.

It comes from both, working in tandem. A nation where the upper and the lower class are divided against each other is a nation with a sick soul.

Hes talking about an ideal society ie. Rome not todays judaec society

It comes from a primordial place.

It's guided by the spiritual elite and tended by the common folk.

Both are inexorable to the spiritual essence of a people.

You should read the book of five rings

This is the best answer (because im pretty sure thats a direct quote)

The common folk first and foremost.
not some imported aristocrat

Neither. Spiritual essence is a concept in esotericism, and esotericism is for shitskin niggers like Evola.

Have fun developing your white nationalist ideas by building it on a foundation of shitskin "philosophy".

>sweden

Take a look at our current "aristocracy". All famous people are either degenerate celebrities or unscrupulous "businessmen".

And what is the prevailing cultural current? Materialism and hedonism.

Society goes to shit when its leaders (including cultural leaders) do what is profitable or popular, rather than what is right.

Thanks, user.
Would you believe that I came to that conclusion alone?

the current elite is led by the merchant caste, of course it's materialistic and degenerate

Thats because he's not talking about todays society m8

Fuck off retard

t. shitskin

You're completely right.

>With great power comes great responsibility.

I'd argue our intellectual caste has also failed us as they were unable to create a context powerful enough to change the hearts and minds of our leaders.

This modern age is marked by a failure on many levels.

Why do you define Evola as a shit skin?

Exactly. In ancient times, the merchant caste was a servant caste, not a ruling one.

The rulers were of the warrior caste, supported by the clergy.

Can I get a quick rundown on it. But what a basic research of under 10 min yields it's on the level of the art of war but based in single unit tactics. If it is pedantic as it seems it's a high IQ low level warrior, making fun of low IQ nobles, which is the exception rather than the rule in most societies.

Projection

>muh italians arent white

Divide 'n conquer shit.

I'd like him to answer for himself.

Yes.

Besically every person in society has an equally honorable purpose
The way of the warrior, the way of the farmer, the way of the artisan, the way of the merchant
Its a good book if you as a common pleb feel like a useless cog in the wheel

Because he was a shitskin?

>spiritual

we're all spiritual beings

the nobel guide the lower

>or from a noble, aristocratic spiritual elite
These are basically spoiled leeches who never really worked in their lives.
They have too much time too little experience in real life matters.

Just stop..

Well an instilled specific purpose is really close to my world view, so I'll definitely give it a try. Thanks aussie, let no one tell you, you are only made for shitposting.

That's the way I see the world.

Family is the structural foundation of all society. Each individual family is a separate smaller society who all share their own memories and experiences. Just as a water molecule is the smallest unit of water that is still water, the family unit is the smallest unit of a functioning society. When everybody sees themselves as an individual, culture disappears and nations collapse.

This is why communism always fails. Communism, and modern day Western Liberalism in general, tend to focus on whats best for the "individual", and not what is best for the family. You see, some might wonder how people from the 3rd world can all come here, and their nations still do not fall apart.. It's because back at their homes they have strong family values, while the West has no family values anymore. The lone wolf will always die, and if everybody is the lone wolf, than civilizations fall.

Its also why libertarianism fails
You cant have pure individualism nor pure collectivism, you need both

The source of injustice in this world is that a man born to be a farmer is made a king and a man born to be a king is made a farme.

it depends i guess

Exactly
Or in our case "the merchant"

Exactly, I do not hate the Merchant, I hate the man that seeks a position he doesn't belong in.