Brit/pol/ - Send Them Back to Their Stinking Jungles edition

>Tory MP says Brexit with no deal would be a 'nigger in the woodpile'
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/tory-mp-racist-brexit-recording_uk_59638608e4b02e9bdb0e2c77
archive.is/QkMOs

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Paki candle investigation starting point '80 deaths by manslaughter'
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/10/grenfell-fire-criminal-investigation-starting-point-is-80-deaths-by-manslaughter-police-say
archive.is/INGqY

>Thousands join (((Pride))) parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Press S to spit on Nadal's grave
theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/10/rafael-nadal-gilles-muller-wimbledon-quarter-finals
archive.is/nkZ4o

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843
archive.is/uNSpY

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html
archive.is/d3Rb8

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1E3laMQv1Oq
bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-40522135/people-call-me-racist-for-shooting-grey-squirrels
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40522135
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/grey-squirrel-exterminator-branded-racist-wildlife-activists/
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/cumbria/15333696.Hundreds_gallop_at_Grasmere_to_aid_of_red_squirrels/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673062/Red-alert-Joyous-photos-loved-native-squirrels.html
youtu.be/N-mTb1YRzBA
youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtu.be/df8Irlxvev0
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/11/ofsted-court-inadequate-rating-gender-segregated-islamic-al-hijrah-school-birmingham
archive.is/vJAvz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Nadal

S

SIEG FOOKING HEIL

Yeh alright pal sorry

Why? Not followed it at all. Murray out?

Nevermind. Just looked at the links.

I WANNA DANCE

I cannot believe the number of fucking manlets on britpol

Wankers

Bumping for

>6'1
>manlet
What?

I'm 5ft 4

Daily reminder that Britain's economy is completely fucked with the only way back to prosperity being a complete systemic collapse at this point. The BoE base rate has not been increased for over a full decade now, and nominal rates have been at essentially zero for 9 years. Complete distortion of the economy, including huge asset bubbles, has been the major consequence of this reckless policy from the BoE.

>posting yankgraphs
Nice try, manlet.

Excuse me lads, has anybody seen my nigger?

I am between 6 and 6foot 1

look who's back

So what happened about that Israeli agent who was recorded saying that they interfere with our politics?

Mate you're 5'7, we've been over this.

Would you be in favour of a purge of grey squirrels?

Yeah but you have to deduct 2.5ft for being a vegan m8 that's the rule

The Manchester bomber? Didn't all the mosques refuse to do a funeral for him? Or was that the London attackers?

probably nothing, everyone's forgotten about it anyway. move along goy.

I'm 5ft 7 in my big shoes though and nobody notices so everything's fine

>PM
Enoch Powell (nationalist, likes the free market doesn't like foreign corporations, believes in British supremacy)
>Chancellor
David Lloyd George (keeps the books balanced, wants a limited welfare state)
>Home Secretary
Robert Peel (loved law and order, has a nationalist brief from Enoch so no Pakis)
>Foreign Secretary
Marquess of Salisbury (muh British imperialism, great beard)
>Minister of Defence
Winston Churchill (wants a strong British military, ideas man, keep him away from the actual planning)
>Minister for Women and the Equalities
>Equalities minister >ishygddt

Last I heard no Imams would bury him. So fuck knows. We'll likely never find out.

This. I can't wait for the crash desu. Got a lot of people to autistically scream 'I TOLD YOU SO' at. They're going to be destroyed by the collapse. Poor cunts like me will be untouched.

My LBC call from earlier for those who missed it, I think I got Maajid at least a little bit worked up.
vocaroo.com/i/s1E3laMQv1Oq

6'2" vs 5'8"

bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-40522135/people-call-me-racist-for-shooting-grey-squirrels

>economy crashes
>kebab is removed
>we get a military coup
>new fascistic military junta rules Britain
I'm okay with this

>People call me racist for shooting grey squirrels
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40522135

>The Grey Squirrelnator
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/grey-squirrel-exterminator-branded-racist-wildlife-activists/

>Race for the Red Race
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/cumbria/15333696.Hundreds_gallop_at_Grasmere_to_aid_of_red_squirrels/

>Greys want to destroy this
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673062/Red-alert-Joyous-photos-loved-native-squirrels.html

Nigel has a big ass skull for his height

I still don't understand, is Maajid saying he *doesn't* follow the scripture?
If that's the case, what the fuck?

>tfw 5.1

anyone above 6 tho is a foreigner.

>Winston Churchill
>wants a strong British military

nicely memed friend, it was churchill who was behind the people's budget and the post WWI cuts that left us unprepared for WWII and the Cold War

Yes.

Enoch was Civic.

youtu.be/N-mTb1YRzBA

How many more years until weimar tier britain? I'm betting 10 or 15.

He said he doesn't get his morals from it, so you sort of have to wonder why he even bothers calling himself a muslim.

Some reporting in the media, too. All we have is his last words were "Forgive me," and I'm calling bullshit on that.

Yeah it was the Manchester attacker, but graves of any terrorists would be interesting to visit. I've been hunting for SS graves too, but it seems like 99% of the locations are kept a secret. What's strange is that a lot of followers seem to find them somehow.

The meme is somewhat true though.
I've gotten pussy before for being tall. Well, that, and probably not being ugly but still...

It must be shit being under 5'10-11" honestly. I think that is the realistic cut off.

I wish we had an old school runescape clan

>Churchill
>defense

wasn't he sacked from that post for incompetence?

not to mention the shitshow that was Gallipoli

My dad's made me a cuppa, but I still have beer left. Do I down the beer and then drink the tea, drink the tea then resume the beer or do I drink both simultaneously?

Did he really say that?

We need Kevin from Rugby to get to the bottom of this

>needing ministers

I'm going from his time under Asquith where he was a big driver in the Naval Arms Race with Germany.

>implying this was a bad thing
Even as NatSoc I have to concede that stealing the best Pakis is fine as long as they are in a minority and know they are here on OUR well wishes (that means, fuck off no mosques you cunts). This is what Enoch wanted

>live in staff accomodation
>block of flats
>baby is crying through the walls
>just want to fucking grenfell the entire fucking building

Would I lose my job?

>29,000 views

Jesus Christ

holy shit i'm the king on manlets

Because he doesn't want his head to be removed next time he goes to a muslim country

>(((Winston Churchill)))
Fuck that partycrossing faggot. Also kickstarted a chain of events that led to obongo.
Apart from that, 10/10 list though

I'm giving it ten, I think the EU gets fucked when we leave and we follow and we never recover. Then the Boomers all retire and want their gibs which we literally can't afford.

Change will come to this country but only when Giles from Somerset is refused his pension whilst we are busy paying shit to Pakis and giving money to the overseas aid budget.

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4

fuck off pube mong

>Forgive me
Sounds like total fucking bollocks desu.

I enjoy your calls. Regarding that call, sounds like Taqiyya desu. Muslims aren't allowed to question the Quran as it is the word of the Prophet. He's either not a real Muslim or he's practicing Taqiyya.

Throw the tea in his face saying "do you want me to be up all fucking night?!" and then carry on drinking your beer as if nothing's happpened.

yes aslong as red squirrels are bought back to my area i've never seen one but my grandad said there used to be bare

HIRO ..???
Is this the NEWFAG tory wannabies ..??
Tell me wheres Rimmer .. oh yeah at least he got sent down cos me!!
DONT TRUST HERE NEWFAGS OK !
But I old skool so tell me about your senpaitachi/rapey stuff with dad an daughter ..ok .. !

>conservation is now racist

Fuck it lads, just fuck it.

START TAKING YOUR PILLS

Personally I couldn't give a fuck what Enoch wanted. Once you import a people you import their culture, there is absolutely no getting away from that. A Muslim will always be a Muslim first and anything else second.

youtu.be/df8Irlxvev0

It's going to be within 5 years most likely and I'm not being obtuse with that prediction, we have already seen hyperinflation of the currency supply since 2007; the only reason we haven't seen hyperinflation in consumer prices (across most everyday products anyway) is due to a collapse in monetary velocity which is a consequence of people not being as confident in their financial situations.

The next stage of the crisis will begin with deflation again (same as 2007/2008) to which central banks across the world will respond to with sheer panic by cutting rates to zero again and restarting absolutely huge QE programs. This will cause hyperinflation, I am highly sure of this. Buy Gold and Silver now while you have the chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>this was 2014
>it'll only have gotten worse by now

Memes aside, what will the likely implications of this be? What will the future look like? Will my savings be worth more?

oh not this stupid cunt who links the 90s techno

Tommy, how's prison soup?

I taken inb4 u Bone .. !
YOU DISRESPECTING ME ???
ARE YOU !

READ CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE

your savings will be worth fuck all, buy crypto currencies or gold.

>Will my savings be worth more?
>Holding worthless fiat money longterm
I have bad news for you...

Would you Sup Forums?

You're mental, but you're alright la

We wouldn't even have the phrase nigger in the woodpile is slaves didn't keep trying to escape. It's the slaves' fault really. Reinstate Anne Marie

who the fuck just walks about chanting god is great 24/7 i swear all muslims are shitz tear crazy

It's not worthless

skitz*

Already have cryptos and they've been tanking hard over the past month desu, nearly lost half their value. Still at double my original investment, but it's been a rocky patch.

I went through a drought last year and shagged a fat lass to get over it. Never again

Literally all the stories they put out about him are subtle circle jerking and virtue signaling. Imagine if an EDL member plowed through a crowd of Muslims, would he get this treatment?

Search for "Salman Abedi buried" and literally EVERY story for pages is "Local plots REFUSE to bury him!" Media needs to do their fucking job.

I'm not sure it's possible, he legs are fused together

If she cannon balls into the pool it'll be like another Hiroshima

this is why we need guns in the uk kek

Just for the squishy cuddles afterwards

You should be getting out of fiat currencies right now. I'm personally buying physical Gold and Silver right now to preserve my wealth - mainly 5g and 10g bars from the Royal Mint Refinery.

Lads, I know this isn't a thread topic but what's the consensus on don jr's meeting?

>Ofsted sued for racism by muslim school

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/11/ofsted-court-inadequate-rating-gender-segregated-islamic-al-hijrah-school-birmingham

I thought Sikhs were brotier

Checked. Archive shills: archive.is/vJAvz

>Outer Sup Forums
>It's not worthless
Good goy, you keep believing that and worshiping your money

I've done it too.
>That fat fuck odour
Enough to turn a man homo

Post that gif of that fat feminist doing that scene from that movie, I forget

Disgusting
Fat people fucking stink

There's no way you're not a bot. wtf?

It's better than FIAT stuff, I luckily got out of Ethereum just before it died on its arse, but I have a good amount of gold now. Gold is good because it's cheap at the moment and, in a financial crisis, it's the only thing that holds value.

Also invest in water infrastructure companies, people will aways need and pay water bills

DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE

>the trio of seeks
>seeks
That's not right, is it?

I'd say Nigel will make a tweet about it

>Our governments have allowed muslims schools to exist in this country

when does it end

I thought white people were meant to be brotier but there are still white people who traffic immigrants into the country, rape women and kids, and murder innocents.

Life's a bitch and there are cunts everywhere.