ITALY NO

>"More than 90% of the immigrants coming here by boat are economic refugees," claims 20-year-old Viviana Randazzo, a newly-recruited member of the Identitarians, although official Italian statistics put the figure at 85%.
>"We Italians are also suffering from poverty. Yet we are not given the same treatment - our needs perhaps count even less than theirs."

tfw no Italian Identitarian gf

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/T5cC3
youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have to live next to these reycist oliveniggers feelsbadman.dfx

shitposter maximus

somewhat relevant: imgur.com/a/T5cC3
This was made a few days ago in one of the threads here. I want to thank everyone who participated.

It was then emailed to Frontex, Italian Coast Guard and Libyan Coast Guard Watch (EU organisation), along with a brief explanation.
Libyan Coast Guard Watch replied yesterday and said they’d look into it and also pass it to journalists (probably just trying to fend me off).

based Italy

Don't be that guy who's impressed by feels.
Be this guy.

>official Italian statistics put the figure at 85%.
>It's only 85%, you racists, it's not that bad

why do Italian women make me rock hard

Attention to detail. Been around for a long time. Their eyes are not huge. Highest IQ

Can confirm Italy is openly racist and fascist

You can call a nigger a nigger (negro) on the street and nobody bats an eye

She's hot but it would be much hotter if she was sucking a big black cock

>poverty
LMAO

Italians hate these immigrants because they literally look the same and can't tell difference if they're put next to each other.

That Italian girl, for example, could easily pass as a Syrian.

>Look mom, i cited 2002-2006 research, again.

And you're a swarthy american whitey

Thanks for helping them get niggers faster in Europe. They will earn our pensions.

>90%
WTF? How blue pilled is this bimbo? The number is 100%.

t. le 60% white face

>ostrogothic/lombard invasion v2 when?
>BIG BLONDE COCK

Show your flag tyrone.

God what a fucking cutie

lol that whole chart is a mix of fake and massaged data

Unfortunately for you, America being full of spics and niggers doesn't make Italians white.

You're only jumping in to defend them because you're mongrels yourselves.

>Ireland
that has to be fake
then again, everything important was done by the northern irish now that you mention it

Considering the current situation the only mongrels are the white bois tyrone. Mediterranean masterrace has and will rule the waves once again soon. Fear tyrone, for Africa is going to be the first victim.

Italy is happy to welcome our immigrant friends.
I happily embrace immigration to our shore. it brings sweet yurobux and it helps our african friends to come to europe.
I'm sure Sup Forumstards have NEVER in their life spoke to a refugee. They are literally Sup Forums tier, they are more redpilled than you. It's super fun watching a pro refugee girl hearing a refugee talking about how to treat women, while I'm cackling along him kek

why do italian women have such masculine jaws and a cleft chin almost like a butt?

Is there an excess of testosterone in the pasta?

Even jewkipedia says it. Calm down joan of arc your mantits might pop out

I can smell your poo stained keyboard!

Yeah, i agree, its all fake, might be latest updated from the always cited 2002-2006 researchers, but its all fake. As fake as white genocide, ami rite mang ;)?
^
|
|
Hardly wrong and there is nothing really scary about being at 95. You need to get equal education first to elevate certan parts of the country to the standard which i believe is not the case in Ireland.

PISA -> IQ conversions aren't reliable.

At least you seem to acknowledge the fact that Meds aren't white.

she is the average sicilian girl.
you would die coming here

Mediterranean uprising when

White is more of an insult nowadays is it not? I would say white means Germanic nowadays so you probably are not white neither.

>hides his flag
>meds aren't white
Good one, Tyrone.

>Look mom, i cited 2002-2006 research, again. 2.0
Feels groggy when you didnt notice that list on jewkipedia is the one i was refering to, you can literally update it yourself. You have the names of researchers on image i posted and on wiki. Its just 2012 update as a lot changed in 6-10 years.

>brown hair brown eyes
Looks like another med shitskin larping as a European

>White is more of an insult nowadays is it not?
Only if you're a filthy liberal.

>it brings sweet yurobux
Nice proxy, faggot

How do I get a racist Italian gf?

Negro actually means black . But the term nigger is a term created based on the spanish and italians calling them negro. Can confirm though that the older generation are openly racist. My grandfather was in some fascist union and my grandma says these niggers should fuck off elsewhere. The newer generation isn't as racist unfortunatley

>as a lot changed in 6-10 years

Due to biological reasons!

>Looks like another med shitskin larping as a European
It's actually the snownigger mongrels aka "whites" who larp as Europeans. For Europe has its origin in the Mediterranean.

gee, i wonder which country is hiding behind the EU flag.

I'm here tweeting from sunny sicily, today more than 1100 friends arrived from africa, I hope Leoluca Orlando goes to the port to welcome them as he usually do :)

No, its because we want our country to remain italian and white. We hate niggers because they are niggers. And they can all fuck off. We can easily tell apart natives from the "Refugees". So you are just a larping nigger. WE WUZ ROMANZ AN SHIET. ITALIANS ARE BLACK.

>"We Italians

Stop using the italian flag leafposter

WOULD BREED WITH

>gee, i wonder which country is hiding behind the Brazil flag.

How can it remain white if it was never white to begin with lmao

don't be that guy who's impressed by bald heads
be this guy

Definitely depends on the country as yugoslavia for example doesnt exist anymore. Its now multiple countries with different education systems and quality of life. Feel bad for italians if its due to biological reasons.

You are obviously not italian. And if you are. Please go to Africa. Trust me , you'll love it.

Italians work too closely with the jews, their mafia, their construction companies.. all jewish run. I dont trust em.
They even kinda look the same.

Soon

you'd be surprised at how quiet i'm.

I'm of italian descent. Sicily to be precise. And i'm most definetly white. But good one tyrone.

its all in the past now

Because Italians and Jews are genetically related.

How bad is it? like seriously

Don't hide your flag faggot. We had an empire while your country still and always has lived in mud huts. Fuck outa here tyrone. Medditerians are the master race of the whites.

Half the people on that list are of Germanic origin, especially the Spanish and Italians, who were ruled by Germanic tribes from Roman times, also Germanic visigoths were the main force behind the reconquista, most modern Spanish are just moors.

So will be Northern Europe in the near future.

I don't understand italian identitarians.
We have forza nuova and Casapound and they go to their special snowflake movement

I'd like to (legally) immigrate my cawk into her vagina

I see Sweden was conveniently left out

Not one person in this pic looks white (Germanic)

No it doesn't you literal nigger.
We don't speak spanish miguel

it's not bad at all.
as I told you, we are used to see, say, 300 underage gambians walking to the streets. we have a very ancient culture and all our history was like this: people came to rule, to conquer, or just to live in peace.
so I laugh at eastern/northern europeans who are racist and anti refugee. If they knew them they would change their minds!

AY YO
SO YOU BE SAYING
WE WUZ CAESAR AND CICERON AND SHIEET

WE

is that a refugee or Italian in the picture?

There's also Fiamma Negrini sweeping local elections with her fascist platform. She's red pilled and instagram bimbo pilled.

he is true though, 'Negro' is a surname in Italy and it means "black haired" or "dark skinned"

No, the preferred nomenclature for them is moolie. Which is slang for nigger. The full word is moulinyan, aka black eggplant. t. 2nd generation

Sicilian so closer to being a refugee than an italian

>:t moor

all these refugees coming in it GETS ME TO THE BOILIN' POINT!

Thanks, I honestly thought this was a bait thread.

The girl is a shitskin, but I guess she is based.

; ;

North and South Europe will be known as North Africa

Ywn have a blocco studentesco fascist qt

>although official Italian statistics put the figure at 85%

Oh, that makes it ok!

Fucking hell.

Societal collapse is less growing closer every year and people are using 5% discrepancies between claims to argue for the status quo.

Un fucking real.

si ma negro vuol dire negro e basta non il colore

cute face

i love italian women

>Randazzo
Beware of surnames that end in a vowel. Bad news!

Italians are a plague in northern Europe and are also "economic refugees".

Also, Italian food is disgusting.

t. Ahmed

kill yourself

How many Italians there are in Sweden?

>The tourists are mad

Far too many. One recently came to my town screaming about how great his pizzeria is going to be. A spanish family moved here as refugees from their failing economy a few years ago and started a restaurant (all shitskins are terrible at making food but they always open restaurants, fucking all of them). It had to close down because nobody wanted to eat there. I hope this one will have to close soon because italians aren't smart enough to lower the cost of labor and evade taxes like the muslims do.

Its because they use pork, right?

What's an economic refugee? is that like if your broke and homeless I can get transferred to Sweden, get welfare and housing to bang Swedish chicks?
youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

No, just tomato sauce in fucking everything. One thing they don't tell you is that italian women, especially from Sicily, place their bodily fluids in the tomato sauces to get husbands and sons to love them.
It's a literal old italian "magic" to place menstrual blood in the food to make a man fall in love. I'm not even joking..

I prefer swedish food, mostly steak and swedish bread. The cheese here is also much better.

>tfw no average sicilian girl