Did you really think you could get rid of me forever, sweetie?

Did you really think you could get rid of me forever, sweetie?

only if trump does it

LMFAO
good luck moron shitlibs

Clearly the future of America rests on Bess Kalb's ability to spam pissy condescending messages at the president. We would be forever lost without her.

Stupid commies. It's HIS twitter handle. The terms of service allow users to block other users and you explicitly agreed to those to be on Twitter.

You can sue anyone for anything. Doesn't mean it has merits. It'll be thrown out immediately and the salt will flow again.

The only things this means is new delicious memes to look forward too.

I don't get it, so does that mean I have the right to sue anyone that blocks me on their social media? Or is it different because I'm not the President? They probably got blocked in the first place for spamming obscenities or some such shit.

Corporations can do what they want. This is retarded.

They just wanted to make a headline saying "trump is a big MEANIE!"

They dont expect to win.

This has to be bait
What about the thousands of feminist/sjw who block anybody they want and remove comments?
Can we sue them too,right?

>get blocked on one twitter account
>just make another twitter account
Wtf are they thinking?

Surreal. This is just a dispute about shitposting.

>they can just log out to view them

are they fucking stupid?

Yes, you have the right to sue anyone for anything at any time. You don't have the right to win that lawsuit.

It's actually hilarious
>Good goys get blue checkmark good boy points
>Good goys get blocked by Trump
>They can't spam their retarded blue checkmark literally who "impeach drumpf" memes on his feed
>Sue Trump

It's even better than that.
>literally log out or open a private browser window/tab

As long as they're wasting their own money on that case and not anyone else's, that's fine. Keep it up, tards.

>the same people that stated "muh freeze peach" to ridicule people wanting their opinions to not be silenced on the internet now suddenly are for free speech on a privately-owned website

Loving every laugh

Depending on what you sue for, you may also be fined for wasting everyone's time.

I can't wait to harrass liberals until they commit suicide.
Can;t block me senpai, free speech.
Oh wait is it hate speech? So they're pro free speech but only their kind of free speech?
I think I see the plan.

>blocking twitter users over shitposts
why is trump such a pussy

Please let them win this unwinnable case and btfo censorship jews forever.

Exactly how retarded is america
Blocking someone on some shitty social site can put you in jail?
lol

It doesn't apply to ''''hate speech'''' so this case means nothing

It's time to sue Steve Shives

Who said anything about jail?

We're not an EU nation.

We really need to start institutionalizing liberals.

They've completely lost touch with reality.

>why don't you let me harass you Drumpf?

the ovens can't come soon enough

let's just gas them. it will be cheaper. actually nuking them would be best because it handles disposal as well, and we could check out that the arsenal is still functional.

>CNN blackmain
>kekekekekeke

IF the judges decided the right to twitter is protected by the first amendment then they will have to unban everyone who was banned for anything other than physical threats.
The left is getting worse. 2020 is going to be the biggest landslide in history.

> Get bullied and harassed on twitter
> Get told you can't block those bullies by the groups that say bullying is wrong

Does this mean the rest of us can sue the left-wing loons for making automatic block bots?

OMG I'll have a fucking blitzkrieg on liberals if they win this lawsuit.
>start twittering people like tess sweetie pie honey bunch and Kurt Eichenwald twenty times a day
>get blocked
>sue
>rinse and repeat
My job would be getting blocked on Twitter, it's stupid enough to work.

Blue check mark LARP confirmed. 0.02 cents has just been deposited in your account.