Want to start a folder for memes that will trigger military / veterans. Bonus points for extra offensive shit

Want to start a folder for memes that will trigger military / veterans. Bonus points for extra offensive shit.

99% of guys in the military already know military life sucks.

>HOOOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH.

Takes a real degenerate spirit to mock the men trying to protect it.

my favorite meme is the one where someone says "im a postal worker" and someone thanks them for their service lol

Reminder that there is no honor in joining the military; the country hasn't defended our freedom since the Civil War, save for kind of during World War II. We should not be encouraging our children to fight and die for the ZOG.

where is the Coal Burner Babby

Protect what? What exactly is the military protecting?

>protect me
fixed for you scholomo

Missing the chain smoking and booze

This. Every ex military trash bag's wife has had miles of a real man's cock through her when he was busy playing G.I Joe in the sand for kikes in Israel. Fucking kek.

>be veteran
>see this meme
>laugh

You're pretty good

Deep down inside military faggots know they are nothing but government propaganda puppets; it's just easier not to admit it and pretend they're alpha when they are the farthest thing from.

Tfw have 3 /4 and aint even murcian

Some of us just like the work

Op is the hero we deserve.

content with your shit life, that's awesome

Hans you shouldn't beat your Heidi.

why faggot? sage

Thats rotc

I'm moreso aiming for dudes who wear shit like this, have profile pics of them posing with their service weapon etc.

hotspots include any kind of veteran clothing fanpage, black rifle coffee, gruntworks, and so forth.

There's just so much humor and irony in a group of people who tend to rant about how sensitive and easily offended people are... having a hair trigger for being offended.

Don't fight for America.
Fight for what comes after.

I didn't say with life. I said with the work.

Memes are not funny when they're not accurate. Try again

Aka 'I used to go hunting with my daddy' top their in being beta males. That's exactly the hoodie they would wear

I hope both OP and (((fpbp))) come face to face with the liquid of peace or a nigger dick.

fuck you

You know in some cases it would have just been better off if the soldier just died in war. I appreciate what they did and all, but we can't have some dangerous killing machines on the loose within our boarders. Just keep sending them into danger until they die. Its better this way.

Lol.
I spent two years getting shot at. Your pictures can't upset me at all.
>someone's mad he couldn't pass an ASVAB

I wonder how many times she cheats on his ugly deformed looking ass

thats what is missing btw

He's dead now. Also, it was a lot.

>im so tuff!!
>this somehow disproves this thread!!
>REEEEE

she left him and he killed himself
sad!

She left him and he committed suicide iirc

trip 6's dont lie

>that wife with a blue eye

I'm guessing she got that from the nigger she cheated with while her husbad was in the Middle East?

Where'd you get your suicidal fat guy with a gun?

*inhales deeply*
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's fucking rich. And why? For the Jews, that's why.

what woman in the right mind wouldn't leave this extra off The Hills Have Eyes

spooky

This picture pisses them off.

Also you're a faggot Libertarian/Ancap

you are so tough on da internets can I shakez ur hand

That's exactly right.
Remember,
If you fight for the jews, you lose.

Just like that, you fell off

Your freedumb, you dumb burger

I do enjoy the whole "snowflake liberal" thing even though some of those 3% militia fags are flag worshipers and suck cops' dicks every chance they get. They'll roll right over for the cops when the time to fight comes.There is a difference though between showing you believe that the State religion stuff is bullshit and being a subversive communist faggot.

Coulda fooled me, last I checked they were fucking shit up in the middle east

1 post by this Kike

So you want things you'd never say directly to a vet's face, huh?

Cute.

I'd never mock a vet but fuck I lelld

Any Chris Kyle memes????

You need to understand your target better. Most of the fuckers wearing that shit have never served.

I don't really get why you would want to do that. Grow up, OP.

>lying about punching Jesse ventura
Someone make a meme of that

I honestly don't understand what it is about the military that triggers you guys so much.

That's still better then some little fucking estrogen riddled sodomite crying about a fucking hoodie on pol.

lol... that's the thing though. read this other comment. 90% of you guys are a fucking stereotype. carbon copies of Chris Kyle, sadder than the kids who would dress up like Eminem in middle school and bleach their hair.

you all fucking look alike, take the same cliche wannabe hardass pictures, and have the same "hurr durr you would get ptsd in basic" "if you don't like america you can leave" "you look like a pussy who has never seen combat"

I was in 6 years, got out as a SSgt. Deployed to twice. I was one of the few that didn't drink the kool aid and become a 'i'm defendin mah cuntry and jesus' faggot, and am currently enjoying my GI bill.

At least you tried

That's exactly right. Those men only fight to protect the degenerate spirit of America.
They certainly don't protect the hard working blue collar men that bust there ass to pay for your bullshit proxy wars at all.

Too bad they missed.

You were the bad guy. You invaded their country.

I wish your stupid ass had died there.

dem tits tho

topkek

It's Libertarians and Ancaps mostly.

is it true that if you join the military they pay for your college in america?

The edge

This desu

>don't look at them you silly goy
>my snake eyes are up here

How fucking hard are we getting shilled today?

I'm a vet. I never wanted to join but I graduated high school the same year as the "recession" bullshit and I had kids young so joining the military was the best option for me. Why do these people not see that a lot people join because there's simply nothing better for them.

I joined the military knowing full well I would be fighting for kikes.

1) got to kill muslims

2) got paid

3) got training which allowed me to get a 6 figure contracting job after my 4 year enlistment.

I didn't fight for 'freedom', or degenerate fuckwads living in the USA. I fought for myself, for my bank account, and my financial security.

I go back overseas and kill more muslims every other year to get a bit of extra cash, and don't give a shit.

coming from a crybaby Nazi, you can't fix stupid

Killing millions of civilians for some oil is now protecting your homeland?

Oh, so LARPers. Why am I not shocked.

Wow. That's fucked up. I remember this Marine. I read he was ok with the divorce and was just fine afterwards. I didn't know he killed himself.

Most people in da .mil world have a far sicker sense of humor than teenage cunts.

Now PLEASE post some decent b8!

Lack of good b8 is a national crisis and the current generation of edgelords commit the sin of not being edgy.

Whenever there is a thread on the military all these dumbass vets come out of nowhere.

Is like... fucking fifty percent of this board populated by white trash military veterans?

>being this beta

He didn't kill himself, he OD'd on opiates I'm pretty sure.

cause thats where all the shekels are u fuck

>Want to start a folder for memes that will trigger military / veterans
Seems this thread has been success then

So you have no significant principles in life other than servitude for financial gain

That's even funnier, he's overdosing on white while his wife is overdosing on black

Did you even read my post?

And you now have an engineered protien in your blood that bonds to your DANA and forces your body to reject certain amino acids.

Most of the gadsdens are milshills, senpai.

Depends on your enlistment bonus. I got about 53k for college when I got out, as was in my contract. Some get more, some get less. Or nothing, maybe. Though you can take some college courses for free in the military. Knew people who got some criminal law degree online while serving Active Duty.

I just joined to shoot Muslims legally, I got critically redpilled on their history and they're worth nothing. Abbbbbsolutely nothing.

You're talking to nazis wannabes who dream of joining the hitler youth. Of course they hate the US Army.

>They certainly don't protect the hard working blue collar men that bust there ass to pay for your bullshit proxy wars at all.

Since when do "blue collar men" pay for wars? That's more bullshit populist nonsense pretending that peons are the only people who pay taxes.

Try again.

You stupid child. Currently, the entire point of the US military is to enforce the petrodollar, which is in the United State's interests and makes your comfy, first-world life possible.

You reap the benefits of their work and then ignorantly criticize it. Get out, dumbshit. No, I'm not affiliated with the military.

> you are being manipulated by the jews
> you are dying for israel
> working 50 hour weeks fixing airplanes on a protected base 15 minutes away from a major US city

yeah my job is so terrible

you mean protect Israel

Our nation is falling apart. We have outdated infrastructure everywhere. Violent crime is on the rise, drug use is on the rise. And we are literally being invaded by our southern neighbors.

Meanwhile our military continues their obvious bullshit proxy wars in the middle east pissing away hundreds of billions on a war that does not benefit the American people.
Good men bust their fucking ass to generate tax revenue for you. And all you cunts do is squander it. You aren't protecting this nation, you are dooming it.

ASVAB has nothing to do with tough. Because people shot and missed, doesn't make me tough.
Lol. You know nothing about me, cheese dick. I got out as an e-2 because of article 15's. I didn't drink the kool aide, you obviously did, sarge.