KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!!!!

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!!!!
ITS HAPPENING!!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
A foreign power, Saudi Arabia, literally donated to hillarys campaign

Ukraine interfered in the election to help Clinton. Documented fact that nobody talks about.
archive.is/IExhs

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
middleeasteye.net/news/deleted-official-report-says-saudi-key-funder-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-223282807
google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/264449/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Share these links any time someone brings up don jr and impeachment

>So if Don Jr committed treason then so did Hillary and co.
Lock them both up?

It is rather funny tosee them latch onto this like it's the smoking gun then haven't failed to push for the last 8 or 9 months.

>Saudi Arabia gave Hillary money
Old news

Violation of the same law desperate dems are using to pin on trump jr

>talking to someone with no money involved is the exact same thing as accepting money from a foreign nation during a campaign
o sweetie

Blah blah blah.

When we see anybody with any power in handcuffs, I'll be interested. Politicians literally get away with murder and nothing happens to them. They literally pass laws that apply to us nobodies and not to them, yet nothing happens.

People with power don't live by the same rules as you or I.

I guess one detail is different. Don Jr. literally did nothing wrong, but my almonds say that getting money from a foreign government in an election is treason.

Not sure why this is specific to Hillary.

Literally from the perma-bear source you posted
>Saudi Arabia always has sponsored both Republican and Democratic Party of America

But you choose to focus only on one side of it to deflect from the main story.

You think?

His name was

There is a huge difference between giving to the GOP and DNC and giving directly to a specific campaign.
One is legal, one is not.

Hey nigger do you think don jr committed a crime? Then Hillary committed one 10x as bad. That's the point of this post

>Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.

So was it a setup?

If it was, it was a very shitty setup since they didn't get Jr to do anything illegal. It's like trying to set up a drug user by asking him to meet you and talk about the marijuana wiki page.

Don Jr. didn't do anything illegal, so bump. Treason is an exchange of money or goods. Not emails. Speaking to a Russian isn't a crime. It seems like the Democrats had everything planned out, but something has failed in their narrative. Either a saboteur, but they clearly planned to bring down Trump with this.

Either way it's a massive flop, yet again.

> if Jr committed treason Hillary did too

Color me surprised. It's almost as if the two families have been working with each other for years and years.

Bumping

Red alert! Red alert!

they thought he would deny the emails and they would keep leaking them slowly. Jr. blew that narrative out of the water by releasing the emails on his own. which is why the jewno from the NYT was so dumb founded.
I'm gonna admit, this email is going to look really bad to the typical normie, but since they have been beating the same drum for the last 9 months with nothing to show for it, this too will pass with nothing happening and no charges filed.

You believe that the report which got deleted soon after was posted was true, but the same agency's response saying that the report was posted due to a hack and is false, is not true?

So you both think that the Petra News Agency is a solid source for information and a hillary shill?

Hillary is obviously a fucking crook, but no one will ever take zerohedge a.k.a. the next apocalypse is tomorrow seriously.

>It's like trying to set up a drug user by asking him to meet you and talk about the marijuana wiki page.

>Hey I've got this guy selling drugs
>"If that's what you say, I love it"
>Lets get a meeting with this guy

Yeah, not suspicious whatsoever.

>YES!!!! THEY BOTH COMMITTED TREASON. BOTH SHOULD GO TO JAIL. I'LL BE HAPPY AS LONG AS ONE DRUMPF IS IN JAIL.
tfw DTJ is pardoned.

After reading them, I honestly think this. It may have started the rumblings about it since the meeting occured before the Russian scandal.

>>Hey I've got this guy selling drugs
Only there was never talk about SELLING information, so your analogy is like comparing apples to oranges

>if Don Jr committed treason

All of this aside, treason can only be committed by aiding a hostile state, i.e. one that the US is at war with.

Even the Rosenbergs didn't commit treason.

You guys know how fucking predictable your Trump shilling has become?

Whenever something indefensible comes up about your side, you run around like headless chickens until your RIDF overlords send down your "b..b..but Hilary" talking points.
Fucking Reddit is constantly shitting on you about this. REDDIT. YOU ARE THAT PREDICTABLE.

News flash mother fuckers. Your guy won! No one gives a fuck about Hilary or what she did anymore. The bitch is probably chilling on her bed of Saudi Money rubbing one out watching all of this go down.

Whether this post's propaganda proves to be true or not. It only serves as a bit of lube to sweeten the impending ass fucking you and "Your Guy" is about to receive. Just admit it, unless you're like me and are doing this for lulz, you literally backed a group of tards who can't even lie properly.

I fucking love this board.

So if he just took the information for free, it's okay?

Yeah I'll bump ya, not sure what you want to be done though

It isn't illegal in any way to take free information. We have the freedom of speech in this country.

kys

correct. If there was money exchanged, it becomes illegal.

You guys know how fucking predictable your Trump shilling has become?

Whenever something indefensible comes up about your side, you run around like headless chickens until your RIDF overlords send down your "b..b..but Hilary" talking points.
Fucking Reddit is constantly shitting on you about this. REDDIT. YOU ARE THAT PREDICTABLE.

News flash mother fuckers. Your guy won! No one gives a fuck about Hilary or what she did anymore. The bitch is probably chilling on her bed of Saudi Money rubbing one out watching all of this go down.

Whether this post's propaganda proves to be true or not. It only serves as a bit of lube to sweeten the impending ass fucking you and "Your Guy" is about to receive. Just admit it, unless you're like me and are doing this for lulz, you literally backed a group of tards who can't even lie properly.

I fucking love this board.

>zerohedge

yeah I'll skip

Yeah Hillary started this Russia lie the day after the election. She used her own story as the basis of the lie.

Fair enough.

What about a different country trying to influence American elections by providing information for free to a candidate of their choosing?

>"[...]offered to provide the Trump Campaign[...]"

>Guys the election was MONTHS ago
>Although CNN is still blasting Trump DAILY over his ties to Russia in the election
>And that's exactly what this is about
>Clinton is completely irrelevant!

You may love the board, but good God I wish you would lurk it more.

>for free
there's the answer. And to be sure, it happens in just about every major election

kys

>'madam president'

your salt is delicious, kike

There is nothing illegal about it. The lawyer last worked for the Kremlin in 2001. She wasn't affliated with the Russian Govt. She was a private citizen working for a rich russian business man

This.is.gold.

yeah but....drumpf is the president

c i v i l

w a r

r i s i n g

bump

>Reddit spacing
Kill your mother

Boy you guys are really freaking out over this one, huh?

Too bad Trump Jr. literally admitted to attempting (And that's only if you believe the liar when he tells you he didn't discuss anything illegal) to secure the assistance of a foreign government to win an election.

>"The crown prosecutor of Russia [...] offered to provide the Trump campaign[...]"

Isn't that the main point of the conversation? Not the junior people carrying the message?

>getting some information
>get actually paid

only one of this is treason. One happened to Hillary and one to Trump campaign. Any questions?

Through what? The free exchange of information? You are so retarded

bump

>The crown prosecutor of Russia
Russia doesn't have a monarchy. There is no crown prosecutor. The entire email was bait, but Jr went along with for what, I don't know.

Literally everyone running in an election for public office tries to get dirt on their opponent.

Reddit spacing is the most retarded meme ever.

Since you probably you've not been here for longer than a couple of years, then just find some old screencaps from Sup Forums. "reddit spacing" is literally fucking nothing and it only outs insecure shitheads like yourself who think that they are arbiters of what is and isn't Sup Forums.

>'madam president'

thanks for the salt, loser

wtf I'll totallu not vote Hillary now.

I agree, that it probably was bait, but it doesn't really change much if Jr. took it and "crown prosector" is interpreted or confirmed by Emin to be a high ranking official of the Russian government.

This thread needs to go places!!!

it's summer, guy

here's how Bernie can still win.

It was absolutely bait
>hey we've got some damaging info on Hillary, lets meet
>sure
>thanks for meeting with us. Now, we'd like to talk about the issue involving Americans adopting Russian kids
>Welp, this was a waste of time

zerohedge is russian propaganda dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=eijq6fvppOI

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

Yes, she technically "broke the law," but no reasonable prosecutor etc etc.

>Pretending that the claims of quid-pro-quo actions by Clinton relating to donations have ever been substantiated

You're also ignoring the fact that Trump Jr.s OWN WORDS and emails, released freely by himself, show that he knew he was meeting with an agent of a foreign government to attempt to affect the election. The only thing saving him here from prosecution is if he truly didn't discuss anything about Hillary Clinton at the meeting which was to be about Hillary Clinton.

No, more like president Pence or Ryan once this is all over and done with.

Free exchange of information? lol

If some Russian grocery store worker called Trump Jr. from his flat in Moscow and offered information, that would be legal. But when it's someone claiming to represent a foreign government, it is not. This is very simple.

t. plebbitor

Everyone knows Hillary committed a crime. What we need to do is "politely remind" Trump what he promised about locking her mug up.

I've donated my firstborn. Who will match?

What is you're problem? Do you even know how the rule of law works?
You seriously believe talking to someone claiming to be a member of a foreign power about a presidential candidate is treason? Seriously? I refuse to believe you're this dumb.
That would be a blatant violation of the first amendment. Every citizen has the right to speak to whoever they want about whatever they want, you nigger faggot kike spic crossbred mutt

>but the same agency's response saying that the report was posted due to a hack

Source?

That was just Trump the huckster lying to you, telling you that there was a case that could successfully be brought against Clinton and that the only reason it hadn't happened was because of Lynch, Obama and Bill.

Except for some weird reason, Lynch, Bill and Obama aren't in the picture now and she's still free...

If she was only spared because she was being protected, then it would mean that the evidence was so conclusive, it would take no time at all for the new incoming administration to get the case opened back up. But they haven't done it and I can guarantee you they won't prosecute her, because they lied to you about how much evidence there is to substantiate an actual crime on her part.

>Reddit spacing
At least try to fit in, summerfag

Literally the first hyperlink in the zerohedge article.

middleeasteye.net/news/deleted-official-report-says-saudi-key-funder-hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-223282807

>an agent of a foreign government

kek

She wasn't.

Bump

1st amendment isn't absolute. There are in fact ways where you can break the law simply by speaking. Here are some examples to help you understand the concept:

>Releasing classified information
>Yelling "Fire" in a theater

And my favorite as of late:
>Attempting to or successfully colluding with a foreign government, a representative or an agent thereof, to affect an election in your favor.

All of those are illegal, and those activities are not protected by the first amendment. Pretty funny that you'd tell me I don't know the law, when you somehow missed the part in highschool civics where they explained the limitations of the first amendment.

She was relaying information from a supposed government agent, the "crown prosecutor"

>le reddit spacing meme

>hand them the shovel and encourage them to eagerly dig their own mass graves
I've learned so much from the Trump campaign.

Let's clarify what we mean when we say "agent". In this context, "Agent" doesn't mean that she is a secret agent in the direct employment of the Russian government. It means that at the time, she was acting in their interests, the same way that a private lawyer hired by the American government could be said to be acting as an 'agent' of the U.S. state.

Understand now? For example, if the American government came to you and said

>Hey user, I'd like you to go and deliver this message to so and so k thanks

And you proceeded to deliver the message, you would have been acting in the capacity of an agent of the government, a representative, in other words.

>Creates this thread.
>Uses off topic pic
>People glide right by assuming its a boring "diversity in comic books" thread.
>Heh.

God dammit. You had one fucking job user.

>yelling fire in a theater
That's not illegal you dolt.
>attempting to or successfully colluding with a foreign government
That's not what don jr did but even if it I was that's not a law either. You're just making stuff up at this point

Bump and OP you got to use a more attention grabbing picture.

Prove your not from plebbit or a newfag and say, and I quote, "Obama is a filthy nigger and I want him lynched like all other niggers and faggots." Without the quotation marks.
I've asked this to numerous people and every single one of them dodges me.
I dare you to prove me wrong. If your not a newfag you should have no problem doing so.

>b-but th-there was no intent... ?

>Not illegal to deliberately incite panic/rioting

Go back to school you fucking imbecile.

>That's not what don jr did but even if it I was that's not a law either. You're just making stuff up at this point

Did Donald Jr. believe he was going to be meeting a representative of the government of Russia? According to the emails he released, the answer is yes.

Did he attend the meeting with the expectation that he would be given information on Hillary Clinton to help the campaign win the election? According to his own emails, the answer is yes.

That's an attempt, and the only thing keeping it from turning into a bona fide example of collusion is that we do not yet know whether they in fact discussed Hillary Clinton.

Don't worry though, we'll find out. We've found out everything they tried to hide so far, so it's only a matter of time before we learn that, too.

Poor ShariaBlue. They still haven't heard the news. This whole Russia thing is a big nothingburger. Even CNN luminaries like Van Jones admit it.

google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/264449/

Stop making up laws.
Show me the law that states colluding with a foreign government. (Again, DJT Jr didn't do this. Talking to a russian about your opponent isn't collusion.) is illegal let alone treason.
You can't and you won't. So you'll continue to gish gallop

James cameron the amazing pioneer! No trench too deep, no cliffs too steep! Whos that? Oh its james cameronnnnn!!!

Since when is anyone associated with CNN an authority on anything?

No, sorry, inciting panic is still against the law. The fact is that the first amendment is not absolute, and does not cover certain illegal activities.

You can debate the semantics on whether collusion is illegal (Some lawyers say yes, some say no, often divided along political lines), but all they have to do to avoid that confusion once we've established collusion (Which we have) is to instead investigate everyones finances, see if there was any sort of trade off of any kind.

That way you don't even have to dick around arguing in court whether it's legal to accept help from a foreign government to win an election, they could just be gotten on money laundering or fraud laws.

The delicious irony for me here is that Trump supporters spent months and months insisting that the story was completely made up, and now things are so bad that they've moved on to:

>Well, it's not even illegal to collude with the Russians to win an election, WHO CARES?!

It's just delicious.

Hoe did speaking with a russian lawyer a crime? Did he pay the lawyer to rig the election liie hillary or something or did he just ask for dirt?

Lock them both up.

It's a violation of actual laws rather than the make-believe reddit laws.

Wow, that's a really nice post and imma let you finish, but there's one key piece of evidence your narrative is missing:
Actual evidence.

First, define "collusion".
Second, define the parameters through which this "collusion" was actually applied in an actionable manner to tangibly sway the US elections.
Third, realize you can't, and everything you're accusing Don Jr./the Trump administration of, the HRC campaign, the Democrats, and Hillary herself also did, and directly, with the Ukrainian government.
Fourth, stop your obvious reddit spacing.
Sixth, go fuck yourself.

Out of all the posts, this one is the most reddit. Go back you stupid faggot.

Go back.

Bump

>TFW purchasing damaging half truth dossier from foreign state actor is encouraged & published, and celebrated. But meeting w/ Russian when you're a private citizen to obtain dirt on potential opponent is illegal, oh and can get your father impeached because that makes sense.

Fuckin idiots, I'm about to start grabbing pussies, to the rim with seed-and watch my spawns decimate their bodies as they evolve to the fittest

I'm an idiot asshole