I had never heard of Ben Shapiro before I started watching feminists getting destroyed by Milo Yiannopoulos and Milo...

I had never heard of Ben Shapiro before I started watching feminists getting destroyed by Milo Yiannopoulos and Milo was hilarious and had facts to state but then I discovered Mr. Shapiro and found that he was a better person and more intellectual and I find him more motivational than Milo. I just want to know others views on these two. Who do you prefer and why? If not any of them then why?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13411983
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're useful for different purposes.

I.E. Shapiro needs logic to make his point (which he is quite proficient at), but this doesn't work against the "LOL UR A BIGOT" crowd. They don't care about content, they care about identity judgements, so enter the fairy queen Milo.

>Do I prefer a True-Conservativeā„¢ Zionist Neocon Jew or a subversive fag Jew

A tough choice...
strawpoll.me/13411983

good description

>BEN (((SHAPIRO)))
That's all you need to know

Not a contest. Ben married a virgin moroccan jew while being virgin himself. Strong values. Verticality. Superior IQ.

Mili is the bad, cool guy who prides himself in his flawed, weak character. Best for showmaking but lacking in substance.

# I'm with Ben.

Ben Shapiro is literally fucking Jewish. So is that degenerate race mixing faggot Milo

theyre cuckservatives, but who cares. if they damage the left then more power to them.

Both Alt-Light. Just watch Jared Taylor and stop being a faggot.

They're both extremely Jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=aK8mbA083hE

I prefer Milo because someone activated order 66 and Ben followed orders like a programed clone. I still watch his stuff but in a I agree with that well put kind of way not in a I like this guy kind of way..

Isn't the shapiro guy a climate change denier ? Doesn't sound very proficient in logic

Just watch i n f o w a r s lmao

Fuck Ben Shapiro you stupid idiot

No, beaner, you're with la migra.

>Isn't the shapiro guy a climate change denier ? Doesn't sound very proficient in logic

no he just says it will cripple the economy to do anything about it so it's a useless because even if we stopped using all cars and such global warming will still continue

Ben Shapiro the Littlest Chickenhawk.

No, beaner, you're with el chapo

Rare

Your average money-grubbing cuckservative then
"Don't do nothing goys, the economy only matters on a 5 year-span"

*buuuurrrrp!*
9/11 ISN'T REAL user
BUY MY SUPPLEMENTS FOR $90

As a patriotic Hispanic in Arizona, this makes me feel good. And it's funny cause my patriotism and pro-gun anti-government stances only trigger Sup Forums and the leftists.

>money-grubbing

Well he is a jew.

>money
>women
>power
what's wrong with being with El basado Chapo?

He isn't a climate change denier. He believes that the climate changes just like we all do. The question is what, if anything, can we really do about itand does it pass a cost/benefit analysis. WHO declared "lexperts have been predicting the collapse of modern civilization due to global warming "within 10 years" since the 1960s.

Lmao the cancer killing America