Don Jr, Kushner, Manafort, Kremlin Lawyer. Which one leaked the emails to the NYT?

Those are the only people who had access to the emails. That or the CIA or FBI was accessing their emails.

So who the fuck was behind this leak. This seems coordinated.

First the Russian lawyer starts snitching. Then the NYT got the emails from an anonymous source. Then asked Don Jr for comment, in which he immediately released them himself to damage control.

Someone is behind this. Who the fuck is it.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html
archive.is/m1hP7
archive.is/2y7Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I loved the wire. That is all.

Me too.

that was a great line

YO STRING WHERE WALLACE AT

>This seems coordinated.
I had figured this out a few days ago. It took till today for it to really fall in place.

To be totally honest, this is another one of "Honest Don's" liberal traps. It is an obvious internal leak, and people are going nuts over it.

It is no different than the audio of Trump acting like his PR guy, or the Big Scoop that that Maddow dude got with Trumps taxes.

It is trojan horse designed to let liberals nearly climax, but then they get pegged down a few notches at the end.

More of the same.

independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Archive the shills
archive.is/m1hP7

I mean obviously there was some kind of Russian pissparty as well, right? With hookers? I have no doubt that NYTimes will report all the relevant information to us with accuracy and honesty and we will all be well informed on the matter, so you should have your answer soon OP.

You know where I can find a torrent for the remastered version? Can't seem to find it anywhere?

Ayo lock dat door? yo lock dat door

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT

FOCUS ON TAX REFORM

OBAMACARE REPEAL

FINISHING NOMINATIONS

You guys are always skeptical on shit like this. And not that even Donny Jr. admitted you're just looking to shift the blame. This is hilarious.

According to the NYTimes its three or four members of the White House.

Now that*

>damage control
Damage control would be to sit back and continue using spokespeople to deny their allegations over the emails. What Don Jr. did was genius and completely cucked every single MSM stooge by not allowing them to twist random snippets for months.

Don Jr obviously, he leaked them to the media knowing they would go nutso over anything that had Russia and Trump on the same page. Then, when they ran their articles, he releases them to the public so everyone can see how subversive the media is. He learned multi dimensional sports from the best, like father like son.

Yeah admitting to meeting with someone that has ties to the Russian gov is really fucking genius.

>FOCUS ON TAX REFORM
can't because of Republicans
>OBAMACARE REPEAL
can't because of Republicans
>FINISHING NOMINATIONS
can't because of Democrats

Well Comey was spotted entering the NYT building like 3 weeks ago so I'd bet on him

Who says it wasn't intercepted by the NSA?

And the Wire, although made by a pompous Jewish liberal, is the best example in fiction of demonstrating how the world really works.

What's illegal about that? This is a nothing burger and you know it.

It's not illegal, but it's really fucking stupid. You don't need to do something illegal to get fucked over.

>what the media talks about all day is what the trump campaign is focused on

Can't because of Republicans isn't a valid excuse. They literally control all three branches of government. Absolutely pathetic that they can't govern properly

You are both wrong.

One journalist claims to have been working on stories over this email chain and meeting for a YEAR. That means that this journalistic hack was somehow given these private emails a year ago, and he sat on them waiting for the green light from his masters to push them out. When Don Jr. posted the emails himself, the journalist went to Twitter to literally whine and complain about how his "scoop" was taken from him.

>ties to the russian gov
nope
>ties to the dnc though lol
yep

The lawyer has ties to the Russuan government.

lol holding onto something so weak for an entire goddamn year
they are so desperate to keep this going forever LMAO

Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin. Why do you think Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan, and John McCain are always attacking Trump with liberal talking points? This is all a game to them, they have no platform besides gaining money and power.

And you think Trump isn't the same? His whole campaign was built on promises he can't keep or won't keep.

Russians

>Someone is behind this. Who the fuck is it.

Really?

comey

She's literally defended Russian oligarchs and Russian state companies. Even the son of a Russian politician. She was also married to a deputy minister.

Trump killing TPP and not fighting on the side of ISIS in Syria is enough for me. Anything he does on top of that is just gravy.

>So who the fuck was behind this leak. This seems coordinated.
Likely the lawyer, she is connected to the DNC.

Not fighting on the side of ISIS is a pretty low bar.

trump is absolutely not the same
he does stuff FOR US that gets him absolutely killed both nationally and globally like the paris accord

(((Kushner)))

She has no ties to the Russian Government.

youre right but thats a bar that basically only trump clears

Connected how? She tried to fight to have the sanctions on Russia repealed. Doesn't seem like a DNC cause to me.

>Russian lawyer
>has Russian clients
>some of whom are high-value clients
Is that supposed to mean anything? Is an American lawyer who defends a Congressman in court suddenly a member of the US government?

No, she does not.

I agree. But the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate didn't.

Except defending Putin's buddies, trying to get the sanctions repealed, and being married to a deputy minister.

He isn't saying this line in this shot. Why would someone make this image? I can't believe nobody has said this so far. Shame on you all!

>One journalist claims to have been working on stories over this email chain and meeting for a YEAR
This is a stupid game of telephone. He didn't have those emails for a year, he said he was working on "this story" as in trump-russia collusion for a year.

It does mean that they have ties to them, especially if the lawyer worked to get foreign government sanctions lifted.

That's every politician in any form of government. Even Europoor politicians. That stretches back through the eons to the beginning of civilization. Nothing will replace human nature, which greed and corruption are naturally a part of.

Trump's a wildcard because he didn't go to school for politics and law, which forces a whole different method of thinking into not only our political system, but global politics.

Every Republican was against the accords basically.

Still not any proof of her being a government agent. You might have better luck trying to convince people on facebook.

this was actually a genius move, to dump all his files. True transparency. I love the new transparency of the Trump administration. But to answer your question - yes, this is absolutely all coordinated. Something, somewhere along the line fell apart. So now they only have these pathetic little hit pieces.

More proof than the DNC conspiracies people throw around on here.

Basically lobbying for getting sanctions removed seems obvious to me.

>completely cucked every single MSM stooge by not allowing them to twist random snippets for months

This. He outmaneuvered them. It's a family tradition.

>the journalist went to Twitter to literally whine and complain about how his "scoop" was taken from him.
Link to tweet?

He admitted to espionage and collaboration with a foreign government to alter the outcome of an national election.

Hot damn--those are some fancy moves.

>More proof than the DNC conspiracies people throw around on here.
>Basically lobbying for getting sanctions removed seems obvious to me.
What great non arguments you've brought. Like I told you before, you'll have better luck convincing people on facebook

by "foreign government" you mean a lawyer who was not affiliated with a foreign government and who met with Don Jr. under the false pretense that she was?

LMFAO
YOU TALKED TO A FOREIGNER AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CAMPAIGN
YOU MUST HANG

Russian lawyer trump jr contacted is linked to the firm the dnc hired to produce the infamous trump dossier.
archive.is/2y7Js

espionage, where do you guys come up with this stuff.
how about when trump shoved that literal who from some shitter country. was that an attempted genocide? trumps aggressive hand shakes, act of war?

"breaking news, this just in anderson's pooper , drumpf is literally hitler!"

Trump's strategy is to use the left's own strategy of jumping the gun at every opportunity to wear out the left's base.

Wouldn't it have been goldstone? Thats the only logical thing. Its fucking goldstone.

see he's very clearly talking about THIS story, aka the Don Jr email/meeting story.

The lawyer had no affiliation with the Kremlin government and neither was she a spy.

Corey Lewandowski.

Like omg

You're living in a fantasy world, shill.