Post art, by which I mean art made by the white man (and woman in some cases), not some huezil tier nigger shit

Post art, by which I mean art made by the white man (and woman in some cases), not some huezil tier nigger shit.
I recently saw this (((modern))) music video on the (((youtube))) and lost a bit of my faith in our western society of today. Post more white art and achievements than your heart can muster, I want to relish and share all these great discoveries with you Sup Forums

> anything (Am*rican) will be dismissed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2QKZHVbgjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imagine losing everything we've managed to gather over thousands of years

>requests white man art
>posts greek shit

Here's some art from your culture

I hope this is bait

youtube.com/watch?v=t2QKZHVbgjM

I hope you're a meme

why? you posted brown niggers
>edgy

Take your low iq over to R9K

oh, aren't you funny

>Take your low iq over to R9K
you're the stupid leaf who said
>I hope you're a meme
like the nigger you are
what's that? some boring ass european shit

Are you just retarded or American?

>posts jesus
>worships the filthy jew
and you call me retarded

American and Retarded usually goes hand in hand but this guy is something else, here's some actual art fin bro.

Go LARP in the forest with varg you fucking idiot, Paganism was meant to be a meme, not a serious ideology. Thousands of years of Western Canon has been produced, embrace Western European culture or go play in the woods like the fucking Norse

dirty jew with your dirty jew art
FUCK OFF LEAF
blah blah blah
SUCK JESUS'S BALLS, NIGGER

I'm not even a Christian I can just appreciate the values that culminated in the creation of the most successful human society on the planet. So yes, go uphold your shitty ideology, say "I'm fighting for the West and the white race!" Go shout your stupid fucking nonsense and have the whole world laugh at you. You are beneath the most primitive of Westerners. You are pathetic and will never be respected.

I would tell you to read a book or attend a University but the world needs men to do the lifting, and men to laugh at.

Lel

blah blah blah SUCK JESUS'S DICK you stupid leaf
hahaha
KIKE

Are you the retard in another thread with an ancap flag?

Nice arguments friend, you're going to convince a lot of people with that intellect.

YES! thanks for asking, KIKE
LOOOL
fuck off jew

McKill yourself, Tyrone.

LOOOOL
thanks for the lovely words, Mussosweetie

Prom Dress, by Norman Rockwell, 1949.