You have been given $10 million and six months to figure out the best possible way to stop refugees from pouring into...

You have been given $10 million and six months to figure out the best possible way to stop refugees from pouring into Europe.

How you spend the money is up to you. You can go hire people who are subject matter experts or you can just blow everything on cars, strippers and coke. But in six months you must have a concrete plan that details all the necessary steps and actions in order to completely eliminate all refugee flow to Western Europe.

Every option is on the table except for nuclear, biological or chemical weapons and no declaration of war is permitted. Covert action is obviously allowed.

What the fuck do you want to do with 10 million? I suppose I blow it all on military equipment since that's your best chance with 10 million. Maybe 10 billion is a bit more reasonable.

Gas chambers

spend $50,000 on guns, $100,000 on ammo, and get 50 or so guys to board any refugee ship that lands in europe.

You're going to run out of shekels when you have to supply that gas in huge quantities with 10 million.

It's a think tank research project. You explore all possible scenarios and contingencies and come up with the best possible option.

The actual budget to pull this off isn't important but suffice to say it's tens of billions of dollars.

10 million is very little money.

Best thing to do is hire thugs in Libya and build up a big mafia type criminal organisation there. Then get into the people smuggling business, fucking over the other smugglers and the migrants... exporting their relatives and requiring them to work for free... and never sending them to Europe.

Other than that, 10 million is pretty much useless.

P.S. I do not condone any violence and think smugglers should all be imprisoned.

lol, 10 million. I would figure out how to get myself fuck out of the refugee hordes with that money.

in 6 months you can get far.

I thought it was actually seeking a somewhat feasible solution. I'm simply saying 10 million isn't even close to what it'd take. We spend more than 100 million a day on refugees.

if you want to spend $10 million arming yourself and going at it Rambo, go ahead. That's already been determined to fail.

Or you can spend a few million creating refugee false flags across Europe. It shouldn't cost that much money to put together a giant explosive that will vaporize a few city blocks.

Just get a boat with a good fire hose on it. Flood the boats

Ask for more money and build a wall around my country. Couldn't care less about the rest of Europe. They've made their own bed.

>That's already been determined to fail.
you're not gunning down the niggers, you're gunning down the captains of the ships that bring them into europe.

Pic related.

>only 10 million
A billion or bust.

False flagging isn't a bad idea. Europe is already on the verge of civil war. But I think Ramboing is your best option with 10 million. You can't do much else.

Basically just dump the money into promoting Sup Forums and similar sites, and let the people sort it out.

Hookers and cocaine

>given someone else's money

kys, kike

>refugee false flags across Europe

Why bother? Muslims are actively blowing themselves up across Europe and goys are defending them. I don't think a few false flags would make any difference.

>Basically just dump the money into promoting Sup Forums and similar sites, and let the people sort it out.
Trebek, can I have What is Sup Forums for $500?

Fix their shitty country, so they have no reason to leave.
Clean water
Universities
Jobs
Remove ISIS, just blitzkrieg their ass and wipe them out

Buy a shit ton off AK47s and form an international militia, then I'd but some boats and get a small scale fleet together to fight off the NGOs packed with rapefugees.

Nigger you really think those apes will appreciate all this?
Only solution is to eradicate all sandniggers with a few nukes

Because you guys don't think the whole thing through.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

Build ironman suit.
Steal stupid muslim rock.
Put it on the moon.
Tell them to leave the us or they will never get it back.
Fuck europe.

buy generation identitaire a destroyer

Buy a house and citizenship from Bahamas and watch the world go down in nuclear flames while sitting at the beach.

but in all seriousness im too lazy to do shit myself. i would probably just help out projects of people willing to do something here and there

>Thanks for the money
>Leave
They made their bed

You can't solve it with violence, try killing them and "refugees" will feel even more at home.

Go all-in on an important election to get an anti-EU party into power, that is your best bet. Other than that, publicity work.

How many of those killer jellyfish can I get for 10 million

Call it 8 million, I'd throw Hungary a chunk just for doing a good job

Definitely something like this.

Fund some mercenary guerrilla movement in Libya that's already upset about migrants. Convince them to take the migrants as slaves or just Rob and kill them. Get them to rob the smugglers and make them disinterested from the business.

False flags are useless. There have already been a lot of actual legit terrorist attacks happening in Europe (and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come this year) and yet most people don't seem to give a fuck. All they do is complain and wrongly believe that perhaps in the next election something will change. Until most people realize that the only way this situation will drastically change is through civil war Europe will continue to fall.

Take the money and get the fuck into America before they deem us a terrorist breeding ground and ban travel.

need more than 10million
>go to roulette table, bet it all on 14, win.
>bet it all on 8, win
>bet it all on 8 again, win
>???
>profit

Buy submarine.

What about a dead politician for every terrorist attack that results in severe injury or death?

Put a hundred thousand dollar bounty on a selection of lefty politicians after each event and wait for someone to do the job.

i dont know, we realy need those cheap workers. poles become very expensive.

stop feeding them

it's free.

You don't understand just how much these attacks are changing the political climate in the UK. I'd speak for all of Europe if I could, but from Bataclan, to the Belgium airport attacks, etc, the opinions of people were changing, and more "right wing" voices were becoming prominent. Then when West Minister, Manchester and London attacks happened, it was all tipped over on its head. Things that were "bad" to say 5 years ago are now mainstream opinions because when a problem persists, reasonable people with no political motives at play will seek a solution. Attacks work, but yeah, I agree false flagging is useless since real attacks will inevitably happen.

It wouldn't cost any money.

Stop the gibs, and the problem will take care of itself.

Pay refugees tens of thousands of dollars to murder rape and burn every other refugee in a given camp

repeat en masse

i fail to understand why this isn't already being done. where are they getting money?

>that's already been determined to fail

if you kill your enemies, they win, goys

That dead lefty politician will just be replaced by another lefty politician.

Sure people are becoming more right wing but the problem is they think they can change everything through elections. Waiting for elections in the hopes that the candidate that aligns with your political views will be elected and then praying that they will actually deliver on their promises is simply too time consuming. And even if your preferred candidate wins and even if they deliver on their promises the changes they make are simply too little compared to the big picture. The only way Europe has a chance to go back to how it was before is civil war.

I know OP said no bioweapons, but race targeting designer viruses seem to be the best option.

Another option would be to secretly add something that makes someone infertile or causes cognitive illnesses to vaccines if you are a doctor and inject it into Blacks. Vaccines are safe propaganda is so strong that nobody would notice and it would take enough time before anyone could see the effect.

If all of Europe is flooded, does that violate the rules?

Jeeze you guys are lame...use 5 million as a prize in a contest to see who gets the highest score. Shit you give the top 5 camera crews to follow them and you have the number one tv hit of all time

Keep the other 5 mil for myself....executive producer fees

>How you spend the money is up to you.
I start the independence.
Fuck Europeans, they're rapechildren

If you do that, you'll probably ding 10-20% of your own people. Worth it?

Just stop them no matter what or does it have to be legal ?
because that is a biiiiiiiig difference

> Commission Navy to patrol and sink any clandestine vessel
> Deploy militarized fence on border with armed guards with shoot to kill orders on trespassers
> Deploy landmines near fence approach outside major traffic ways

Why? My own people would be unaffected. The designer virus may have safety measures in case of mutation.

And also it is generally worth the risk, because otherwise we surely would go extinct.

Give half of it to fascist and nationalist groups and fuck off to New Zealand

You're on your own, cunts

False Flags

Why would I stop it? Multiculturalism and refugees makes our country stronger
I would use the money to relocate refugees from inhumane countries like Italy and Hungary and send them to Sweden

What you need to do is put the Gaddafi's back on the throne and undo what has been done.

Armed border patrol with military equipment. Extreme prejudice used against invaders.

Ahead of schedule and under budget:
All immigrants only get vouchers for basic goods and services, no money to send home.
90% of gibsmedat niggers gone or chimping out.
If they chimp out, police will have orders to shoot them.
Remaining niggers are obviously selling drugs, so they get busted by the police and imprisoned, which, under new laws, means automatic deportation.
If any legalese reasons prevent deportation, they remain imprisoned till they either leave of their own accord, or can get deported or die of old age.

Help built infrastructure on their own clay- mining/ refining, logging/milling, etc. so they can support themselves more effectively without outside help (save for the startup)

If you say so. I did read somewhere that the safety measures could backfire irl to the tune of 10+%.

It's the most creative idea though.

Put out a bounty, $2000 per dead migrant. Must have proof they're dead to get paid (head, scalp, etc)

Bribe arab fishing ships to be stationed "fishing" along the highest traffic routes of refugee ships so they drown themselves when trying to force navy vessels to rescue and import them.

Target the mutated t cells due to sickle cell
Or modify malaria

>more gibs to fix a problem gibs created
Pottery.

wall

Spend 1mil to scuttle NGO boats of the coast of Lybia.
Spend other 9mil on russian hookers and coke.

- Turn back boats
- Offshore detention
- Deport economic migrants
- Stronger borders

ICE units and deportation camps?

I would spend all the money to bring the Humans to Europe. Dont care if they flee from Slavery, Hunger, Violence or just for Financial reasons. Everybody strive for a better life, it's natural. And everybody deserves a good life!

Pic related to Thread.

close, but no cigar. name has lost power. any semblance of control has been lost. Gonna have to glass africa and the middle east. no other choice.

we're going to take your tranny pills away and there'll be nothing you can do about it

[Citation needed]

This. After all, white bois are only scared of the immigrants because they got a small penor.

I got a very long penor (23 cm), so i got nothing to fear.

The niggers back in the day, washed the white man's junk.

After like what grade does weiner size no longer matter? You get wife house car kids, nigs still proud of weiner? It basically confirms they're subspecies when they act so vapid (cue this nig telling us he got a criminal justice degree)

Am I misremembering that the penis was made small and less detailed then the rest of the sculpture so as to not drawn attention to it? That the idea was, "There has to be a penis here, but I don't want anyone to look at the penis. So I'll make it small and as simple as possible."

Buy armed and camera drones.
Have armed drones sink refugee boats.
Have camera drones take pictures of it.
Release pictures.
????
No more refugees.

Pay local militias and gangs to stop refugees in Turkey, Greece and North Africa. Pay bonuses for NGO boats sank. Pay European Mafias to terrorize them until they leave.

Hire mercs, round them up, put them on ships....and off they go to.....wherever. I would make to send them during rough weather.

> Buy a fast, long range, expensive drone.
> Attach c4 and nails above that
> Wait for the next merkel open air event
> ??
> Profit

I dont think it is a solution, but I want to do it.

Romans and Greeks also thought a large penis on a man meant he was nignog level stupid so generally anyone who wanted to be remembered for intellect or wisdom had a tiny cock chiseled.

In reality Diogenes had a dick as thick as a woman's forearm that Aristophanes once wrote about when he saw Diogenes jacking it in front of one of the wives of Platos students and Rasputin had a dick over a foot. Nignog cant into history.

>Put naval mines off the coast of Lybia.
>Profit

Gonna sink probably some oil tanker too, but totally worth it.

Nah nigga it cuz white bois be havin dem small pee pees n shit

>no gibs and simply guard borders. Any non citizen is immediately deported without proper documentation and reason to be in the country
Wew so hard
10 million please

use the 10 million to start a vacation company that takes college students on grad trips. load them up in a boat and ship them off to sierra leon or some other 3rd world shit hole. wether they come back or not they will no longer have their self destructive mentality.

use the fees from the students to buy beer for immigrants, teach them how to play football/hockey and give them some drinks, they'll already be more like us than the cucks we shipped out.

μυη διk

MORALLY: Ad campaigns, speaking tours from someone who is knowledgeable, charismatic, can go on BBC and fight for nationalism. Just make people realize that a non-white Europe is coming, and they don't need to be 'racist' to not like it.

IMMORALLY: Frame London's mayor for working with extremist groups.
If that can be done successfully, and Europe doesn't wake up, they're a lost cause anyway.

>subject matter experts
you work in consulting or something? kinda some inside baseball right there

depth charges all over the Med.

Done.

Buy 8 million dollars worth of cyanide and dump a little into every source of freshwater south and east of the Mediterranean. spend 1 million on cheap Afghan ak47s and give them to the homeless/convicted felons. spend 1 million on 20 dollar bounties for every non-white hand delivered to the authorities. No immunity during the act so if a cop sees you mowing down a boat full of migrants, then he'll shoot you. But if you do it when he's not around but deliver the hands, you get paid no questions asked.
that's how you solve the refugee crisis.

Simple. Build a fence along the most popular land routes with machine gun turrets stationed every few hundred meters.

For sea, it's even easier: just stop fucking rescuing the boats

Easy, I would just offer a 1k reward for proof of any migrant ship sinking and let pirate crews form on their own.

use money to dismantle NGOs

step 1: accept the 10 million dollars
step 2: invest in gold and silver
step 3: ????
stepg 4: profit

1) mines in the water for the boats

2) boats with snipers to sink the boats coming into europe

3) hire pirates to sink the boats

Letters of marque.