Proud Queen sues Betsy DeVos for making her go to a scam college!

It's happening! DeVos is going to jail. Check out this suit going on RIGHT NOW

Niesha Wright, 40, completed an associate's degree program at ITT Tech but soon discovered that the degree and the school's credits were not respected or transferable.

She didn't leave the program as a proud graduate. The 40-year-old Portland resident had more than $25,000 in federal student loans and few useful skills to show for her two years at ITT Tech, according to her attorney. Wright hoped to obtain relief, along with tens of thousands of other jilted ITT students, through a federal student loan forgiveness program geared toward students who experienced misleading or predatory treatment at the hands of largely for-profit colleges.

On Monday, Wright sued DeVos in federal court.

oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2017/07/portland_woman_sues_betsy_devo.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HOz6i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive or screenshot please
archive.is/HOz6i

DeVos is FUCKEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy jail, you earned it DeVos!

my snow nigga.

This.

The Trump administration

is marred in so much conspiracy.

It's over for him now.

holy shit why is no one talking about this

Bernie's wife is like, "yeah!"

She learned how to sue people that usually takes a solid 4 year humanities degree to figure out how to be a victim and blame everyone else.

>Betsy

what kind of a hick hilbilly country ass name is that?

she deserves jail for the name

I didn't do my research, borrowed money and it's YOUR fault.

Cavet empor you backwater retard.

It's amazing, if I shot a cop, who voted Trump I think I'd be some how inducted into the NFL hall of fame, with this absurdity going on.

You could be "Canadian" and murder a soldier. Then you'd be entitled to an apology and 10.5 million.

The look of entitlement on her face almost made me puke.

>ooga booga bix nood mufuggin wypeepo

Because its proof these morons go to schools and have no idea why.

Pathetic. Is this what sharia blue is pushing now

Why did you quote those posts, user senpai?

Don't even start me with that whole thing, It's just amazing any one with any tie to trump is demonized no matter what the issue is. ITT was a scam, google could tell you this. If you don't google a college you pull loans for, how is that ANYONES fault but yours? Hell I'm a tax payer, I paid for your fuck up and now you want me to pay for you to not work by suing using the courts time? Fuck her.

Im actually impressed shes filed a lawsuit

>(You)

das rite muffuckuh

Anyone can file a lawsuit for anything. A judge will simply throw it out.

morty rabinowitz, esq. overheard her lamenting her grievances on the train and offered up his services to the sheboon for the meager fee of $7500 down + 70% contingency

oy vey goy, what are you implying?

this happened before devos and feds already ruled people who went to ITT weren't on the hook for their loans