Macron 4D Chess?

seriously tho what is Macaroni playing at?
is he gonna Jew the Jews or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/west-need-russia-help-fight-isis-assad-stay-macron-628119
archive.is/DllcH
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-idUSKBN19C2E7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He plans on jew the marinecucks

>Rothschild-backed good goy pro-EU ZOG candidate
>played up as the European equivalent of Justin Trudeau
>loved by ZOG media everywhere
>starts chasing Trump around like a tsundere puppy
>calls out niggers for breeding too much

What the fuck is this guy's end game? I can't get a read on him.

I think he might have been one of us, posing as one of them.

right?
this guy is gonna do something big and non will see it coming

He made left-sounding noises to convince French communists to vote for him instead of staying home. Now he won.

>Marcon is /our guy/
>Trump is another neocon
What's going on

5D checkers

>Leaked reports of his own corruption
>Knew Marine would jump on it
>Knew Wikileaks couldn't confirm or deny in time
>Knew it would only suggest Marine obviously working with hackers
The guy's an extremely smart player of people, we don't know if he's on our side or (((theirs))) but I fear the truth is far more terrifying, I think the only person he is loyal to is himself

100d chess

This. My only gripe is idk if one day of Trump can convince him to abandon Rothschild and their cronies

I don't know, man. That'd be some seriously DEEP cover. Longest con ever.

The guy isn't jew, born in a small boring city (my city), his parents aren't super rich

still managed to get with the Rothschilds and play with their monnies and create a political party out of nowhere and win the election as the youngest French president in history

got to say, the guy is a fucking genius

The issue with this is idk if his parliment even knows if he's left or right, which could complicate his plans if he turns out to be based

But he'll let those same nignogs into France? really clogs my sink...

He's pushing for closer European integration.

Reich time soon?

His wife is a pedo.

/rapist

Not if Her Rancidness Lady Merkel has anything to say about it

Only okay if building the French Reich also involves kicking out the shitskins that they've flooded Europe with. And that includes the massive numbers of them that have been in France for a generation or two.

He wrote his thesis on Machiavelli.

It's France, they'll find a way to cuck themselves.

>5'9" height
Napoleon rises again

That's funny because France will go down without money, resources and people from their former colonies. France has "Civilizational Problems" that are getting worse. The 14 Francophone states of Africa no longer need to make deals with the West. Africa doesn't need Europe, Europe (mainly France) needs Africa. Europe is is declining, Africa is rising.

No way

Isn't he trying to force shitty healthcare on people

I've been saying for a while that someone should run a Trudeau Type who uses similar language while enacting Far Right Policies. Like limiting the construction of Mosques under the guise of Safe Spaces and introducing Love & Equality Mandates forcing Muslims to have White Lesbian Imams etc. Just talk the same nonsense talk and behave in the same manner while slapping liberal sounding names on top of right wing policies.

One implies the other.

he is just crazy

He's just pissed the son of a terrorist cost Les Bleus another World Cup and now he wants his revenge. If you know what Materazzi told Zidane before the headbutt, you know whats up.

Society must accept that pedos are parts and parcels of living now!

I spit my drink well played, sir.

this guy is onto something

>Africa is rising

Sure. But not Africans.

Pic related.

He's just trying to climb up everyone's asshole simultaneously. This is his MO, there is no end game.

I would now say now is the time to start confusit the lefties and redpill them and donit in a way they dont even realise they are swaying to the rigt and when they are agreeing woth rigtwing views but feel like they havent transitioned.....we have won!!!!

I like him even more now.

This. Being the Radical Centrist he is he probably just wants a spot on top over everyone rather than sticking with a crowd.

I've thought about this too. Imagine being in some totally libcuck area on the west or northeast coast of America and pretending the be the ultimate good goy shill and saying all the right things, and even using memes on your side. Then, after getting elected to whatever level of government you're happy enough with, you start going full 1488.

LE SMUG PRINCE

what did he say to Zidane?
i heard that he insulted his mother

"While studying philosophy he wrote a dissertation on Machiavelli and Hegel and the notion of the “common good”.

Anything about that since the election? He was bullshitting before

Since becoming President he's

>Called Niggers for what they are and criticized them for having 8 kids (remember Niggers and Arabs won him the election via Paris)
>Supports Assad
>Visited French Nuclear sub Le Terrible and being roped down from a helicopter in the ocean and holding Putin-esque macho photoops, which has 16 MIRV nuclear warheads with 10 nukes each that can travel at 5KM/s and total nuclear power of 30 megatonnes
>Said he wants to rule France like a King from Jupiter
>Refused to hold press conference, citing his thought process is too intelligent
>Overruled the French PM and passed French tax cuts for the wealthy
>Refuses to speak to the press
>Invited Putin to the Palace and they got along well, looked at paintings of Catherine the Great
>Visited Trump at the WH
>Putin and Trump are going to Bastille Day July 14th (French independence day)
>Trump is having a 1 on 1 dinner with Macron in the Eiffel tower on July 14 (Lobster)
>Trudeau, who represents Quebec which is Le Petit France, DECLINED Macron's invitation to come to Paris July 14th [ie. a huge insult, considering Quebec/French ties]

etc

He really played everyone, especially by leaking his (manipulated) emails 1 hour before the election ended

Exactly. Known as "jewish trickery" but we have adopted it now and we call it 4dchess.

This is our timeline....time to disemble islam and destroy its very fractions...what a perfect timeline wrre in and then play the whole stop being anti white agenda cards all the while start a genocide of non whites world wide. This is the best timeline.

>We may have muslims in every orafice b-but at least Macron made fun of le nigger and cut taxes!!

/r/ing the pic of him with the bogdanoffs

He is actually more right wing than Le Pen

He said whatever he needed to win, now he 180'd on everything and is going full Machivelli you autist

He doesn't like Niggers and Arabs and wants to reduce immigration:

>The EU must reform migration rules or other nations could follow Britain out of the exit door, France's new president has warned.

>Emmanuel Macron warned Europe must accept the UK was crashing out of the bloc because of worries about foreign workers undercutting wages.

>The intervention is a striking departure from EU rhetoric since Britain's Brexit vote a year ago which has been dominated by demands for the EU's principles to be defended.

>Mr Macron used his first newspaper interviews since winning the Elysee to endorse tightening up rules on freedom of movement.

reminder that Macron is the most pro-islam president in the EU

google "Macron Leaks secret plan for the islamisation of France and Europe"

I don't care if he's a undercover rightwinger.

He has ties to rothschild which makes him untrustworthy forever.

For the sake of everything I stand for, I hope you're right. I still think we're jumping the gun here painting him as the savior of Europe when the wonderful people of Rothschild could give him a "reminder" on not behaving like an individual

>Believe at depopulation and at overpopulation myth
>our guy

pick one

People are giving up on Europe and trying to grasp at whatever they can instead of actually taking action.

Fuck, if this is true he played us as well.

Here you go

checked and this

and we will be somehow involved

>Sup Forums memes so hard it mandela effects the present

he can seek help of trump and putin

>one of us

Nah man, a childless granny-shagger can never be one of us. Easiest way to spot our declared enemies: They're usually degenerates.

What's his end game lads?

/mommy complexes are the ultimate red-pill.

Children are a waste of time for those in power, because they should be 100% focused on the good of the nation. The nation is the child to the proper ruler.

Hence, the only function of a wife is as emotional support, i.e. a mommy.

It will work, we have already seen numerous cases of liberals cheering the words of Hitler when they didn't know who wrote them.

You can meme these sheep into doing anything. Ban the hijabs by starting a campaign where models take off their hijabs and declare "Islamic pride!" or "Show them your Muslim face!". Fund Islamic LBTQBBQWTF groups, start the Ministry of Religious Diversity and make the leader a transexual Muslim nudist.

This sounds too good to be true though. Surely something's up. I mean, can we really be winning THIS much?

>supports Assad
I need a citation on that STAT

>Trump
>Not owned by Rothschilds
Kek

some rothchilds are not in on the destruction of the west believe it or not, apparently infighting going on.

read books instead of thinking your infantile shower thoughts are worth anything

Talk is cheap. Until he does something to prove otherwise, he is a commie fgt leading a nation of surrender monkeys.

based macron out-jewing the jew

He's like a reverse Trump.

macron is the jew

Interesting times be upon us. Interesting times indeed.

Maybe hes just an accelerationist
>let in million of nogs knowing that the backlash from the right will make hitler look like mr. rogers

Like Napoleon III he presented himself as a good goy in order to attain power and reveal his true form as a nationalist wbo either wants a new Kingdom of France or a Third French Empire.

This is a guy who fucked his teacher at age 15 whilst she was married, he's been playing 5d checkers for years

honest question, did we break reality with all these memes?

He's the harbinger of the end times; the ultimate patsy

Let this be true...

No, hes gonna jew the right by pretending that he is "their guy"

or he could be one of THEM posing as one of US

or both

he just got in and is not responsible for the current crisis. i would give him a year to start seeing results

You s should k know ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

since david rockefeller died everything is going downhill for them

Run to the hills!

Listen, sweetie, I think you're wrong.

newsweek.com/west-need-russia-help-fight-isis-assad-stay-macron-628119

Checked. Nice try.
archive.is/DllcH

He's using Trump's playbook, one step backward two forward. But don't let him fool you, he's 100% a globalist plant.

Thanks bot.

wtf i love macron now

"Overpopulation" is a dumbed-down way of describing when a geographic area has reached its carrying capacity. Sub-Saharan Africa cannot realistically continue to grow the way it has been these past few decades. This has to do with Western subsidization of the third world without enforcing austerity. It used to be that five/six out of those eight children would die before adulthood, thus balancing the population. We've removed the natural barriers and increased their life expectancy without their culture being apt to handle such a drastic change.

Rich industrialists use Western empathy to drum up support for this subsidization which is ultimately a Welfare State promoted by the UN. They do this to keep Africa poor and in disarray while deepening their pockets.

The whole climate change alarmism is done for similar reasons

excellent post

What's with the dystopian illuminati Pose at the Louvre?

"He said Assad was an enemy of the Syrian people, but not of France and that Paris' priority was fighting terrorist groups and ensuring Syria did not become a failed state."

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-france-idUSKBN19C2E7

They are starting the liberal Islam thing already. A liberal Muslim women opened a mosque in Berlin and it's hated by muslims all over the world. The Media Calls them conservative muslims. The sword is forged

>children are a waste of time for those in power
do you even hereditary rule you fucking nigger?