Oh, hey Sup Forums

This is cool here, right? Seems pretty damning to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/341540-meet-the-man-behind-trump-jrs-russia-meeting
archive.is/yWwo5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump's only defense left is "It's not technically illegal". What a standup guy.

He hasn't spewed his fake news bullshit on this either. He had to have known about the meeting.

(((Goldstone)))

Oh fuck is Hillary going to get elected ? Shieeeet

Hello my goy. I have a MEETING with RUSSIA if youd like to attend

t. Jewish honeypot

Rip Europe, Clinton will ruin us

either nothing happens like the identical circumstances with clinton or this is used as a precedent to go after her if don jr gets in legal trouble. either way you really cant go after this without looking extremely partisan and out of touch with the back room relationships and deals that happen in the US capital, outside of national media headlines

Who cares? In two weeks we won't even be talking about it. Was probably not smart to take the meeting, but if what he has said is true, that there was nothing to it, other than the email, then good luck.

No votes were changed, we won.

Build a bridge and get over it.

I still don't understand what he's meant to have done wrong. Can I get a rapid rundown?

>receiving information about a crime committed by Hillary is a crime itself

quick rundown?

its another libtards trying to smear donald trump episode again.

who the fuck cares?
russia got america good. stop being salty about it and move on ffs.

Thought I saw something about a DNC operative with ties to the dossier setting up this meeting? Anyone got a source in that?

also this

Jr. wasn't redpilled on the Jews enough, he should've seen this coming a mile away

Scott Adams has already destroyed this latest meme

The source is a BRITISH PUBLICIST, someone whose job is literally to lie to people and make stuff sound bigger than it actually is

Nothing of value was exchanged in the meeting, aka it was a load of bullshit from a publicist exactly as you'd expect

>no votes were changed
That's not how you spell "Kushner just got thrown under the bus for perjury"

You wouldn't be trying to move goalposts, now, would you?

I'm at work today. 200 people, not 1 person is talking about it or gives a shit. "damaging" is relative

Also, none of this proves shit and even if it did there is no crime.

Oh fuck wait

did Sr and Jr just get Kushner put in prison?

was it on purpose?

Not being illegal is the only defense needed, fucking retard

Jr might be guilty of campaign finance violations, not that important

His emails reveal perjury on the parts of manafort and kushner as they had these emails and they elaborate on russia's desire to aid trump's campaign, their acceptance of this help, and the existence of meetings they claimed never took place

Backroom deals typically refer to the congressmen of the U.S. When a foreign government that has opposite interests as ours is having them with the trump team, that's a different story. I can't see how trump is going to get out of this. I bet there are more meetings that happened.

And Manafort, at least.

He's colluded with a foreign power to win the office of President of the United States. It's a massive conflict of interest. A president who got his position from Russia will feel very obligated to be good to them instead of being what's best for the American people.

Don't think that was true.

Here is the guy sending the email:

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/341540-meet-the-man-behind-trump-jrs-russia-meeting

The best part of this is 'crown' prosecutor. What monarch rules russia?

If you guys think don jr took this kike seriously after that glaring mistake you're retarded

Archive the shills archive.is/yWwo5

>Jr might be guilty of campaign finance violations,

not unless you could prove that he paid the lawyer for this information, which doesn't seem like it happened.

so a guy we wanted out of Trumps sphere and a guy thats been out of it for a year?

sounds good to me

lol okay

>When a foreign government that has opposite interests as ours is having them with the trump team, that's a different story.
how is it a different story? why/how is it any different from obama, as president, making videos supporting certain foreign candidates? or the CIA interfering in other countries' elections?

>I can't see how trump is going to get out of this. I bet there are more meetings that happened.
meetings are not illegal. could you elaborate on what you think happened illegally? and then could you provide your evidence for it?

Good to see Sup Forums legal team is somehow smarter than kushner and don jr's

This will result in nothing because it is nothing

That is pure bullshit. Manafort and Kushner disclosed this meeting and the reasoning behind it. How do you think the media found out about the meeting?

and to elaborate on , this is just how geopolitics works. some of it is legal, some of it isn't. i'm not trying to justify any of it with this argument but i am simply stating how this is how things work and to chase after something that WAS done legally, at least as far as everyone currently knows (innocent until proven guilty), is quite absurd and even hypocritical/out of touch

You guys know how fucking predictable your Trump shilling has become?

Whenever something indefensible comes up about your side, you run around like headless chickens until your RIDF overlords send down your "b..b..but Hilary" talking points.
Fucking Reddit is constantly shitting on you about this. REDDIT. YOU ARE THAT PREDICTABLE.

News flash mother fuckers. Your guy won! No one gives a fuck about Hilary or what she did anymore. The bitch is probably chilling on her bed of Saudi Money rubbing one out watching all of this go down.

Whether this post's propaganda proves to be true or not. It only serves as a bit of lube to sweeten the impending ass fucking you and "Your Guy" is about to receive. Just admit it, unless you're like me and are doing this for lulz, you literally backed a group of tards who can't even lie properly.

I fucking love this board

I don't care about the jew.

And how did Kushner perjury himself when he hasn't even testified under oath?

nice copypasta

>why/how is it any different from obama, as president, making videos supporting certain foreign candidates?
because attacking other governments for the interests of america is different from enabling foreign attacks on the american government for their own interests

>meetings are not illegal
>i-i-it'ss not technically illegal

it's not illegal

What attack did the meeting allow to happen?

>>meetings are not illegal
>>i-i-it'ss not technically illegal
not only is it technically legal but we don't know the full extent of what happened so what even is this argument of yours? why are you flushing due process down the toilet? maybe he is guilty of something but how would you know that?

>tfw you willingly submit yourself to be a partisan clown pawn in the game of politics

>attacks against Dems is bad, because Dems are what's best for America.
You're that retarded

yes, yes very interesting.. yawn

aras and emin are turkish names

>stop being salty about it and move on ffs.
I have a feeling you wouldn't be saying that if it was a liberal president who was in the same situation.

>Muh Russia

Yes. It's us that are preditable.

Let me guess what the news cycle will be dominated with next qeek after this story goes nowhere as usual;

>Muh Russia

At least you've put;

>Muh Racism

On the backseat for a bit.

But they don't reveal any of that.

You are correct in feeling confused here. There's just not anything he did wrong.

He only could have done something wrong in the case that the meeting had actual interesting information about Clinton. In that case, he probably would have been required to contact some authority like the FBI, then tell them about what he learned in the meeting.

But the thing is the meeting was just some sort of scam. There was no information and it was just a pretext to try to meet Trump to discuss something completely different. He probably has people trying to scam him all the time.

And also listed in the trump dossier... for having the "pee pee tapes".

If those things exist, and drop, this board will literally explode everyone's screens. At this point, anything crazy enough to happen, will probably happen.

I love how the right's narrative has now shifted away from denying collusion and towards saying collusion isn't illegal. Death throes.

>there is no crime.
So, that's the line we're going to draw for the highest office in the country? Conflicts of interest just don't matter as long as they're not illegal? The role of the president entails a lot of powers and responsibilities. It's because of that power that we must hold them to a very high standard when it comes to stuff like this.

>suprise
fucking morons

>indefensible

What's your trick? If you repeat the lies to yourself frequently enough, you believe them?

>Fucking Reddit is constantly shitting on you about this.

1. Nobody gives a shit what Reddit thinks.

2. /r/politics used to actually discuss politics. Ron Paul, Bernie Sanders, and even Jill Stein got threads. Now it's 24/7 autistic shrieking about MUH RUSSIA, DONALD DRUMPF. It's very patently being astroturfed, and it's only working because ShareBlue shills like yourself have the full support and cooperation of its admins and mods.

The most hilarious thing is that they aren't even mourning Hillary Clinton. Not even her supporters like her as a person. Notice that it's BidenBro memes with BroBama thrown in here and there, not Hillary at all, because she is tainted, soulless and infinitesimally detestable and everybody knows it.

Tell your handlers that the Democrats need a real plan for 2018 or they're going to get blown the fuck out again. The party might not survive a second round of abject failure.

This isn't evidence of collusion. You keep saying that it is, but I don't think you know what that means.

What? No it hasn't. There wasn't any collusion on the right's end.

Actually several Democrats HAVE taken money from Russia for favors. But nice try shill.