This brave and honored warrior of الله killed dirty american soldiers as a little child and was put in jail for 40...

this brave and honored warrior of الله killed dirty american soldiers as a little child and was put in jail for 40 years as a proud 15 year old

now he was released and canada pays him TEN MILLION DOLLARS AND APOLGOIZE

we spit on you ANIMALS while you BOW before us and KISS OUR FEET

your weak men are dead in the earth and your whore women GIVE US MONEY and say SORRY

hahahahahaha

الله أكبر

Other urls found in this thread:

taxpayer.com/resource-centre/petitions/petition?tpContentId=162?tpContentId=162
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought Sup Forums hates American soldiers? Shouldn't he be your hero?

OP is from Germany. LOL

i swear to god i will kill you op. this is my promise to you. expect me

flag checks out.

Who is this man?

They didn't just pay him $10 million, they paid it to a trust to which he has access.

If they paid it to him directly, then the family of the soldier he murdered could collect the money a US court has determined they are owed.

But the government of Canada elected to shield the money from further legal proceedings, this is something they ELECTED to do, direct payment was a totally viable.

You forgot to mention the government did this all on July 4th. Trudeau cucked them hard.

>the family of the soldier he murdered could collect the money a US court has determined they are owed.
war, how does it work?

It's American logic, bro.

Invade their country and then call them terrorists for defending it.

taxpayer.com/resource-centre/petitions/petition?tpContentId=162?tpContentId=162

Sign the petition to call the commies out.

>born in Canada, to a terrorist-sympathiser and Al-Qaeda member
>spent childhood in Canada, with the terrorist couple
>taken to Afghanistan by his terrorist-supporting, West-despising mother
>murdered an American soldier, in Afghanistan, despite being born in Canada, and never holding Afghan citizenship

Yeah dude, he was totally "protecting" his "home".

Look at his eyes. The eyes of a soulless, subhuman animal.

If you want to get into logic, invading Afghanistan and Iraq for 9/11 and muh nukes clearly wasn't for "protecting their country".

>war, how does it work?
There are laws to war.

>inb4 "HURR, WAR IS LAWLESS"
Omar Khadr spent 13 years imprisoned, has 5 criminal convictions, and a $134 Million civil payment order for wrongful death.

The US's position is clear; law extends to war.

The Canadian government, in paying Khadr through a 3rd party, essentially acted as his advocate

Osama Bin Laden was in Afghanistan.

If you allow people who murder Americans to go unpunished (which you seem to prefer), then that sets the precedent that murdering Americans is acceptable.

Omar Khadr murdered, in contravention to the laws of war, a soldier whose mission was to fight hostile actors within the country Khadr IMMIGRATED TO.

Once again; Khadr is not an Afghan citizen. This isn't a matter of my "logic", it's just a fact.

You forgot to mention the part where the UN condemned his conviction because he was underage...

Yeah yeah we've heard this all before. I'm sure Iraq also had nukes (thanks for arguing that part) and I'm sure the Saudi's had nothing to do with 9/11 either. If you want someone to blame, blame your butt buddy Pakistan and saudi Arabia for aiding al qaeda.

The UN is an enemy (((globalist))) government

>brave and honored warrior
he literally threw a grenade and then got arrested. "warriors" typically have careers that last longer than two minutes

So what the fuck is the US you moron? They're the biggest (((cucks))) around.

How come no Canadians have found out where he lives?
Canadians have done literally nothing for Sup Forums and Sup Forums, ever

You hide behind our women's skirts because you guys would never win in a real fight faggot.

Because we don't want to go to jail?

Some one should though.

>the UN condemned his conviction because he was underage
The UN's definition of a child is a person under the age of 14.

>Yeah yeah we've heard this all before
How fucking underage are you? Do the words "Tora Bora" ring any bells?

Osama Bin Laden was in Afghanistan, Al-Qaeda was being sheltered by the Taliban, these are facts.

>and I'm sure the Saudi's had nothing to do with 9/11 either
Osama Bin Laden was Saudi royalty, but HE WASN'T PHYSICALLY IN SAUDI ARABIA. How fucking cloudy is your knowledge about the last 20 years?

Agree!!!!

We must join forces with muslims and kill all faggots and jews!!!

You fucking moron, I never mentioned what the UN defines as a youth but rather their reaction to Khadr's conviction. Which they are on record as saying they were against it from the beginning because he was a youth.

I know all about Tora Bora, tell me, how did the claims of all those intricate caves turn out? Or the claims that Osama was in there in the first place? How did the allegations of what tora bora was match with what it actually was after it was captured?

(Hint) it fucking didn't.

Not physically being in Saudi Arabia =/= Saudi Arabia is innocent. How many of those 9/11 fags were saudi again?

Tell me, how did that great campaign to bomb the shit out of Afghanistan work in regards to capturing Osama?

How can you go to jail for "accidentally" doing something?

Same way you can start a war over a lie.

Well, it happened and now we have to deal with it, complaining about it won't solve anything

>how did the claims of all those intricate caves turn out?
They found complex of inhabited caves, and fought through them. It took 10 days to clear them.

>Or the claims that Osama was in there in the first place?
He was FUCKING INJURED in the battle of Tora Bora, you retarded fucking underage cunt.

>Not physically being in Saudi Arabia =/= Saudi Arabia is innocent.
Not physically being in Saudi Arabia = not invading Saudi Arabia.

Physically being in Afghanistan = invading Afghanistan.

Not hard to figure out.

>Tell me, how did that great campaign to bomb the shit out of Afghanistan work in regards to capturing Osama?
The mission was to capture or kill, Osama Bin Laden is dead.

I'm sorry you had to learn this, you no doubt wanted to pay him for his hardship.

Of course "we" have to deal with it be cussed you guys voted in a bunch of greedy ass jews that destabilized the entire region for some shekels.

And how complex were those caves? Did ot vindicate what they said? (It didn't. Caves were a lot more simple then was let on).

Injured in Tora Bora? Who's the source on that? Where's the evidence?

So you don't think the Saudi's had anything to do with 9/11? Huh. You should tell that to the victims and their families of 9/11 that sued them for their involvement.

Osama is dead, except he was in an entirely different country you mongoloid. A country which the US gave billions to and a country that your retarded government supported.

>Of course "we" have to deal with it
exactly, now get to work

Btw at least my Trudeau has some balls to tell trump to fuck off unlike your totally inept pm Tony blair who sucked American cock to make himself look big and bad.

Nah, that's you guys. Canadians are just gonna chill while you try to pass on your colossal fuck up to everybody else.

>Canadians are just gonna chill
No, we're going to drag you into it whether you like it or not, so get to work

Pls no

Fuck you leafs you are the worst, your country is next

>And how complex were those caves?
Large enough for about 1000 Al-Qaeda fighters to participate.

>(It didn't. Caves were a lot more simple then was let on)
Oh, sorry there weren't enough trap doors and false walls for you. I guess the US shouldn't have invaded Afghanistan based on the lacking complexity of the Tora Bora cave system.

Osama did murder thousands of Americans, but his cave wasn't good enough. What fools we were for taking his cave more seriously than we should have.

>Injured in Tora Bora? Who's the source on that? Where's the evidence?
It's common fucking knowledge to anyone who isn't a tween faggot.

>So you don't think the Saudi's had anything to do with 9/11?
No, I don't think Osama Bin Laden was in Saudi Arabia, and I think the US invaded Afghanistan because he was there, and not Saudi Arabia where he wasn't.

>Osama is dead, except he was in an entirely different country you mongoloid.
The Taliban operate in both Pakistan and Afghanistan, they facilitated his escape and concealment.

>large enough for 1000
Except it only had 200 fighters Kek

>Intel was wrong
Hur dur I'm sorry it wasn't up to scratch! It's not like Intel is pivotal for things like starting a fucking war!

>common knowledge
Evidence my britcuck. Where is it. The us had evidence Iraq had wmd and we know how that wound up.

I don't think he was in SA either but that doesn't mean they didn't have a hand in 9/11.

>Taliban operate in both countries
No shit! But who funds them and actually gave them advisers? (Hint) ISI. If it wasn't for Pakistan, OBL wouldn't have escaped or had the knowledge to escape any threats on his life. But your country was too mentally retarded to give a shit so it went down the way that it did.

I repeat. Osama was never captured or found in Afghanistan, only in a totally seperate country that the us and the uk didn't invest trillions of dollars in a frivolous war.

I sometimes push my cock into her face...then I regret it...

Op is IN Germany. Big difference.

>mfw I realize that I used to be friends with Omar Khadr's brother-in-law

When do we finally annex Canada?Im getting a little tired of this eternal dick measuring contest on the Korean Peninsula, though the women are insanely hot and I will murder every commie from Hell to high water to protect these beautiful sluts.

Except actually you will do nothing because this is the internet and you are powerless. Learn how to not get trolled

Fucking leaves.

>Except it only had 200 fighters Kek
200 were killed.

>Hur dur I'm sorry it wasn't up to scratch! It's not like Intel is pivotal for things like starting a fucking war!
The intel that Osama was in Afghanistan was correct.

>Evidence my britcuck. Where is it.
After the battle he made a series of videos in which a debilitating injury to his arm gradually healed.

>I don't think he was in SA either but that doesn't mean they didn't have a hand in 9/11.
I'm not defending SA, I'm explaining to you why the US was right to invade Afghanistan, despite Osama being a Saudi, and the Saudis assisting him.

>I repeat. Osama was never captured or found in Afghanistan, only in a totally seperate country
>a totally seperate country
An example of a totally separate country to Afghanistan is Japan, not Pakistan.

Pakistan is the most interconnected place to Afghanistan, after Afghanistan itself. Distinguishing between Afghanistan and Pakistan is like distinguishing between the French and Italian alps.

Canada, China, Germany...all will crumble before the United States of America. You must not know the songs of destruction that the angels of democracy so often sing over your broken, sinful lands. Your fellow countrymen know them well, "German". The men, women and children kmow them and fear them. Hide in the West like the coward you are while you still can.

JUSTin wanted to get it over with now, instead of dragging it out through the courts into what might have been election time.

He's now hoping the courts will let the widow of the soldier he killed claim all the money through that court case she won in Utah and everything will blow over.

This is one of the few things even the majority of liberal voters in this country have been against with Weedman. Getting it out of the way now was a calculated political move.

Not killed, but had 200. You're wrong.

Well shit! He was in the UAE as well! The prime minister of Pakistan even said he died there, was her Intel wrong?

>random, grainy video which can't even be properly dated
>evidence
Okay.

Right and I'm saying they should've invaded SA, but we know the won't because the whole 9/11 bullshit was a farce for an equally ludicrous war.

Bruh I'm talking about borders alright, if an Intel does so and so is in one country, you don't assume the Intel means the whole damn region. That's completely counter productive. Especially in war. If you want to bomb the us, you don't bomb Canada or Mexico because we are right there and we are almost the same people (doesn't work in the same way but you get my point hopefully).

The Intel was wrong and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan was unnecessary.

>Not killed, but had 200. You're wrong.
No, 200 were killed, many more participated in the fighting.

>The prime minister of Pakistan even said he died there, was her Intel wrong?
Yes.

>Bruh I'm talking about borders alright, if an Intel does so and so is in one country, you don't assume the Intel means the whole damn region.
The Taliban were the government of Afghanistan from '96, and the US knew they were sheltering him. You can hardly establish bases, and search, a hostile nation without first deposing it's government. If the Taliban were an opposition party, the US would have been invited in, as was the Afghan government's offer several years prior when they knew Osama was up to shit.

And, as the facts demonstrated, you must treat the region as a whole, because Osama never left the region.

Nah, it could only house 200.

Right. The pm was wrong despite technically living in the same country according to you but the people who said Iraq had wmd have the right intelligence. Gotcha. Totally trust worthy.

I don't treat the region as a whole because there are fundamental differences between them. Especially considering how one was viewed as a enemy of the world while the other was seen as an ally.

You can't "murder" an enemy soldier.

why would a german say this? omar isnt german.

ha reminds me of that toby keith shit singing about blowing these guys up, good music

America isn't an enemy of Canada, the perpetrator is a Canadian citizen.

You also cannot legally kill a combatant unless you are a uniformed member of the armed forces of a recognised nation. Outside of those constraints, it's murder.

moral of the story is that canadians are a bunch of losers. liberals are bad people.