Alright shills; If you put all the pieces together here's what you get, the basic breakdown of brainwashing:

Alright shills; If you put all the pieces together here's what you get, the basic breakdown of brainwashing:

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate against Trump. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts.

After all this Trump still wins the General Election. Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play.

In conclusion, hi shareblue, SHILLS the day of the rope is coming. Tick fucking tock bitch suck my cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/jeb-bush-backers-paid/2017/01/12/id/768323/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Somebody screen cap this

Spicer makes me laugh.

America is more corrupt than fucking China

Talk about 1% chance. How the hell did Trump pull it off? (((They))) basically stacked everything against Trump and yet he won.

Bump. Get fucked shareblue faggots.

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE! ABORTION IS A HATE CRIME AGAINST WHATEVER RACE OR GENDER THAT FETUS IS! BYE

The man has never gone in to lose even once his entire life. A natural champion, a lion if you would.

These crooks and cheats ended up in politics because they lost every other fight. Don got into politics to show those clowns what the King of the Jungle really looks like.

Lol

I do miss spicey time. I always had the pressers up while doing takeoff at the office.

So much lulz

>The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
Everybody knows it was JEB
newsmax.com/Newsfront/jeb-bush-backers-paid/2017/01/12/id/768323/

>The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination.
True
>Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him.
False or Unsubstantiated.
> Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate against Trump.
False or Unsubstantiated.
>The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump.
False. Republicans contracted Steele initially.
>Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections.
True. A proper response.
>Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data.
True.
>The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof.
No, actually they followed the money, the intelligence, and the emails. The list of Trump administration officials with sketchy Russian contacts is both common knowledge and irrefutable. Jr.'s eagerness to meet with a corrupt Russian lawyer prove collusion to anyone with a shred of objectivity.
>All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President.
100% horseshit. What is actually coming is good old American justice for traitors and corrupt as fuck, silvers spoon faggots who think they're above the law.

Hi shariablue.

>Four bankruptcies in 25 years.
>So beta he begged fat schlub Michael Moore to go easy on him.
>Slutty, third-rate beauty pageant flunkies/mail order brides because real women recognize him for the callous chad he is.
>So insecure he has to wallpaper his golf clubs with fake Time magazine covers.
>Peeping tom.
>Ridiculed the world over.
>Soon to be impeached, indicted, and cornholed.

Yeah, he's a lion alright. A lying faggot with tiny hands.

You're doing it wrong. Shareblue wouldn't admit the primary rig. Take a fag break, Boris. And by that I mean take a break from being a fag.

Listen man. Heart to heart. There are two realities in America right now. Unfirtunately for you it isnt yours.

But you get payed by the you and my thread is dead so heres 10 cents mate.

Well, for starters, we know Donna Brazile gave questions to Hillary during the primaries, not afterwards. So in that regard, it is either false or unsubstantiated.

Secondly, the Trump and Russia narrative was being used during the campaign, not after Trump wins the Presidency.

I'm not saying all of their refutations are correct, but they aren't entirely wrong. As much as I want to like what OP is doing, they aren't doing any favors with either outright falsehoods or unsubstantiated claims.

> implying Trump wasnt the same team as hillary from the very beginning

Wow, and I thought that Sup Forums was capable of at least some critical thinking.

Ah well fuck me.. expecting higher cognitive functions from a murrican.. what am i? A burger?

>Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate against Trump

I think it was the primary debate against Bernie, not debate against Trump.

Good summary overall tho.

>goes bankrupt
>still becomes a billionaire
>liberals think this is a sign of failure

Nice parallel dimension you live in bruh

Thanks man. I have edited my new hot pasta to correct that error.

This was more of a stream of conscious on my behalf. Any other notable misteps I should be aware of beyond the debate questions?

Our worlds are about to collide, bruh. Guess which one the FBI inhabits?