Shia Went Full Retard

Shia Went Full Retard

youtu.be/eG2cfBF1Mzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this all started when they stole his flag.

i-I'm sorry

LMAO

The loss of the flag was too much for him.

what if we are all insane and Shia is the one that is sane?

m8 it gets way worse. He doesn't shut up on the ride in the cop car.

youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ

Is this the kid from Transformants?

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Yes, from Transformers Movie.

I like how this heeb cocksucker tries to act tough. I bet the cops wanted to cave his stupid head in so bad.

Okay now I've listened through it properly.

It always makes me laugh how prissy you Yanks are with bleeping out all the naughty words and such.

this is beautiful

Yeah . He knows they can't do anything that is why he kept talking.

Exactly.

Why do actors think they have anything important to say to people?

More importantly, why does anyone pay any attention to what they say?

Can't believe he actually threatened to shoot cops.

Good question. But also I think people like to see people fall from the top. Its like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

It was a last resort to display his manhood.

Someone should visit him in prison and dump frogs in his cell.

Am I the only one that on some level hope he commits suicide? not because I dislike him, he is a great source of entertainment here on Sup Forums.. But it would be a great ending to this tragedy his life has become.

thats not going full retard
hes spouting lots of masculine shit calling the cop a bitch, a pussy all dudebro insults
he's going full redpill. I bet his next move is waking the fuck up and realize trump is all over for rich celebs like him.

Is there a version without the bleep

I live less than a mile from where he was arrested. The city of Savannah is finally cracking down on a bunch of gangs that we've swept under the rug for well over a decade and there has been a ton of violence. In fact, a few days before this 3 people died in some gang related shit on the same square where he was arrested. This is the nicest square in Savannah and the nicest hotel in Savannah, so that gives you an idea of what the shittier parts of the city are like. Half the 16 year old males in this city are more dangerous than this cunt. Hearing Shia call the cops a bitch and threaten their kids? It's hillarious. You can tell by the cops' reactions in the second clip, they have much bigger shit to worry about. Funny seeing this punk try to act all hard.

Jimmie status: Divided.

does this seem like a false flag to anyone?
especially when he starts ranting on about his whiteness.
I wouldn't be surprised if the left took this as an example to push their racism narrative.
Did shia do this on purpose to give the left some ammo?

and he was such a good boy

is this method acting for a life action south park movie where he plays randy marsh?

Shia's had a hard life.

>race baiting
The jew's go to maneuver.
Enjoy it while you can, kikes.

>But also I think people like to see people fall from the top
by the time hollywood start softening on trump so will he.
his problem is that he's still isnt sure whether supporting trump is a good idea since libs still have a loud voice in the media and him supporting him will probably ruin his image.
he knows that trump is a good thing for him, hes rich, hes will benefit from tax cuts, he knows lots of powerful people. I bet next year he's gonna go full pro trump and gets rich as fuck.

These threads are just sick> Sup Forums ought to be ashamed of itself. I cant believe Sup Forums even publishes shit like this.
This is a total invasion of his privacy. If this was happening to Richard Spencer or some other nazi racist you people would be crying about "muh civil rights".

Cops burst into his hotel room and arrest him for asking someone for a cigarette. Gun toting anti-semitic trigger happy cops in America, who'd had thunk it.

His civil rights are being completely violated.
Wheres the probable cause?

Cops should be charged with assualt.

This is all your fault Sup Forums. You have destroyed a good man who was only trying to work for harmony and peace amongst god's children.

YOU FUCKIN NAZIS

damn that picture is beautiful. wojak shia and smug pepe police

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ

remember to read this prediction

Your a leaf you can do better than that.

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME??

What do you expect.
Some racist attacked shia's artwork. He is protecting his property from racists.

>a bitch for leagues
>you're a pirate bitch
>you put your own kind in jail
>slimy whore

he's got bantz

Everyone from hollywood is like that. Trump's like that too. Theyre not soft sissies.

>I would just eat you dog

Lmfao what is wrong with this man

>The cuffs are too tight
>Why am I in custody
>Is it laboof? Is it laboof?

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS MAN

i was kidding though

Holes was a good movie, and a surprisingly faithful adaptation of the source material. Transformers is stupid, though.

>can get thrown in jail for "hate speech" in his country
>makes fun of Americans for censorship
Kek

He didnt threaten anyone. A threat also must be credible. A five year old threatening to kill someone is not a threat.

Everyone knows shia is a peaceloving multiethnic multivultural wonderboy who would never hurt a fly.

Why all the hate Sup Forums?

That's the case for 99% of Celebs. I think Shia may have gone over the deep end lately though.

so why did he got arrested exactly ? was literally for asking a cigarette to someone ? how

what did they do to you Shia??
youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

AM I BEING DETAINED

MEXICAN MARINES!

randymarsh.png

Do you want another shot at using your words in an order that make sense?

Your incoherence fits perfectly with the type of person who would refer to shia labouf as 'full red pill' and 'not going full retard'

You should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. Go have one last jerk off to even stevens then turn yourself in (kys)

sperged on smoke one that wouldn't give him cigs

I kind of liked the Disturbia movie he did back when I first saw it.

Whenever theres a Shia post we HAVE to use this image now. He has become the poster boy for it.

i wish i could chill with shia so bad. he clearly has the best heroin in the world

>Implying

Don't ever take any of this shit at face value. Whether it's a body camera or some dude on his phone. In fact someone on their phone is even less likely to be a credible source but they get dundu's and SJW's hyped up by hitting record and or edditng at the part where someone screams " I DINDU NUFFIN"

What a little bitch, hope he dies in jail

We broke him Sup Forums

That wouldn't be his worst role

are you even watching the same thing we are?
you know the satire didn't really come throught with your statement

LABOOF

IS

A

DOOF

underrated

He's got a nice dick

well played

He will not divide us!

>mfw I've had this asshole's finger in my nose

Hope he gets shanked inside lol

This guy is going to be dead by 2030 unless he gets his shit together

THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT

I hope you cupped his balls while you were sucking, leaf. Be a gentleman.

Shia literally did nothing wrong. Like seriously.

I'm not talking about censorship, I'm talking about prissiness, prudishness, squeamishness, whatever you want to call it. I suppose it's both funny and somewhat endearing.

Only the Yank mind would substitute a word for donkey for arse because that's a naughty word, and then proceed to bleep THAT out because he decides it's naughty too.

"Gosh darn it to heck."

Try harder, chang

He started a fight with a cop, you dumb abo

Cryer LeBitch

That's fucking deep, bro.

haha SO GLORIOUS. I LOVE YOU GUYS

I wish he would've started screaming that he can't breath.

Typical boot licker. Why did they get into a fight then moron? Cops aren't God you lowly supplicant. Keep kissing their feet while the police state chokes every last freedom out of your pathetic ass.

a drunk out in public in his 30's telling a police officer 'if I had my gun I'd blow your shit up, you have your shit and you don't do shit bitch' is a threat canada user. I mean.... 5 year old? you think he's... 5?

I can't wait until your infestation takes your leaf pile over and catches it on fire again. ALL of you will be trying to get to Trump's America, And all of you will run into the nothern wall and be cooked by drones.

Isn't there a comic story about the joker being the only sane one? Deadpool too I'm pretty sure.

>What I do illegal
What a jig

what if you're just retarde

>says the aussie

Shia did not "start a fight".
He asked the cop for a smoke.
Fucking cop goes nuts and starts shooting everywhere and aresting everbody.

Fuckin mericans ... bunch of pussy boi's

>a leaf and an abo have problems with civilized law enforcement

Wow what a SHOCK

WHO FUCKING CARES

x

THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
THE CUFFS ARE TOO TIGHT
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY AM I IN CUSTODY

This is your fault Sup Forums

I ain't the one cheering on the gestapo here burger. Oh I know Shia said mean things about Trump, so let's cheer as he gets arrested for having a beer and asking for a fucking smoke.

thank you

You're damn right.

Don't fuck with us, Hollywood jews.

You might be right leaf tht they arrested him too quickly but then he fucked himself over by threatening to kill the cop

>If I had my gun id blow your shit up

kill yourself faggot

fuark

I fucking know what you are trying to do, it ain't gonna work.

I dont "have a problem".

Watch the video. The cops are being totally abusive. Using racial slurs, beating him up, sticking guns in his face, calling him a kike rat bastard. One of the cops looks like he is sexually assaulting poor shia off camera.

Thank god shia has tons of cash so he can get away from these rapists.

i'm sure if he was less belligerent and a touch more cooperative it would have went a little easier for him but it seems Shia is Shia's worst enemy