What is happening?

they're turning on him now
was this guy actually based all along?

twitter.com/ajplus/status/884805749246906368

Other urls found in this thread:

texags.com/forums/16/topics/2852916
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>was this guy actually based all along?

No. Marcon is just a nobody who got a taste of power and is now drunk because he was pushed to the top of the pile by Soros to counter Trump and Putin.

"Macron Leaks secret plan for the islamisation of France and Europe"

^google that and tell me how based he is senpai

>Is France´s new president racist

I sure do hope so

Racism is a spectrum. It's not a black-and-white concept. Just because you show racist traits doesn't mean you're a racist.
Will these fucking people read a book?

HE SWALLOWED THE BOGPILL

friendly reminder that macron is the most pro-islam president currently in europe

No. They know nationalism is on the rise so they try to fake being them. Exactly what Merkel has done.

PENNED

the power of radical centrism

OMG what have we done?
We should have voted Marine!

>It's not a black-and-white concept
kek

I think Leftists actually pop boners when they make this argument defending Africa's utter shittiness.

No, Macron is a realist and sometimes reality is tough. If you have 7-8 kids and demand hand-outs and can't seem to make your life better, its entirely your fault. Now expand that issue across several generations of people in certain countries and it really makes you go hmmmm

>was he based all along

probably, but he's also legit nuts

>MKULTRA

He's still an EU shill.

Maybe two round system works better than plularity and was able to selected a president that while is shitty, is not a shill.

People have to understand that not only because someone is not a shill, this doenst mean he wont be shitty president.

Elite have specific plans that a normal corrupt person may not want to do (you saw people leaving CTR all the time and thats easy compared with what they will do), and shit at everyone that is not an insider

Can i get a quick rundown?

Left wingers are about to accidentally drive the French President to us.

Haaretz says it's probably fake goy, nothing to worry about

It's funny how quick leftists turn on eachother and they never learn they're siding with the wrong people

sjw macron met with the bogdanovs
now he's acting like Emperor Louis XV

Macron as a white nationalist.
He's pro-EU because he wants to unite the white race in order to exterminate all the non-whites.
Lets redpill the normies about this.

The French are so deluded.

Its real.

>State the obvious
>Get called a racist
Really makes you think.

HE TOUCHED TRUMP

IT'S CONTAGIOUS

>AJ+ belongs to Al Jazeera and most comments are from burger dindus
>It's the French

AJ+ is Al Jazeera

Macron has not been vocal in his support of Qatar in the current dispute so obviously AJ+ will try to defame him by taking his speech out of context

Fuck the black pill. I now believe in the bogpill

So when one african group is literally genociding another african group, it is whitey's fault?

>the bogs supporting macaroni

this means aomething.

are we on it?

>The problem is what the problem obviously is
RACIST!

Is this end of the beginning?

He's not racist, hes just much too complex to be understood by plebes.

Yes. Have you not figured out how neo-marxist post-modernism works? Everything is white people's fault, and the motivation behind everything white people do is oppression.

>Digits
>Picture
MY GOD

what the fuck is that thing?

probably pretty close to reality. But such a puppets can be dangerous. Our Wałęsa is a great example from history

The left always eats their own. Stupid fakeflagger.

>uncomfterble

real photo of him

It's always whitey's fault. Literally any time any third-world shithole does something bad, Leftists blame European colonialism. Even borderline third-world countries like South Africa.

>Something positive is reported about South Africa

>TAKE THAT WHITE PEOPLE SOUTH AFRICA CAN STAND ON ITS OWN MY NIGGER PETS ARE SO SMART AND INDEPENDENT

>Something negative is reported about South Africa

>Well I mean yeah of course I mean like colonialism and apartheid I mean like duh it's white peoples' fault

it is the french le presidante

Going right is the smart play for him. His only real competition was Front National. If he can co-op their voters he'll control French politics for a generation.

Check out this dank banker who is wise to the niggers. Fucking based!

A broken clock is right twice a day

THE JUPITERIAN KING OF FRANCE HAS ARRIVED

He serves nothing but Chaos and France.

meh . this meme . globalists say right wing shit when they want our votes

>brainlet media doesn't understand Jupiter level thinking

>No. Marcon is just a nobody who got a taste of power and is now drunk because he was pushed to the top of the pile by Soros to counter Trump and Putin.

But it might work out for us if power is all he cares about and not ideology. France can never match our power, and he has shown that he is fine just being part of the radiance. We will see.

BASED BOGANDOFFS SAVED HIM

He's a painted fucking target. Whatever they want to do with him, he'll gladly accept on the behalf of all """""white men"""""".

HOLY SHIT I CANT BELIEVE HE SAID THIS

LET THEM EAT KEBAB

but he has recently been voted for, and he looses idiot msm support for it.
should be encouraged

IMPEACH HIM

MADAME PRESIDENTE WHEN?

the bogs

he wants to be Napoleon 3.0

The Kek has spoken for the second time. Praise Bogdanoffs!

everytime

digits confirm

yeah? yeh no, schweitzer or so?

>they're turning on him now
He was always a radical centrist meaning he needs to appease the far right and far left simultaneously

he said he was a god and that he doesnt answer to the press

sounds like our guy to me

Love how this tweet is sandwiched in between his rambling about white guilt and reparations.

>>texags.com/forums/16/topics/2852916

I browsed that thread to check out the real deal, and I ended up seeing what could possibly be a bunch of fucking shills.

He's a globalist shill, the Africa speech was just pandering to the right.
Same a merkel and the burka ban she proposed that never happened.

Don't believe the hype

Oh shit, can I get a quick rundown?

What the fuck is going on

Did we slip into a different timestream?

Based Macaroni

You mean the 4.0

does anyone here ever respond to tweets like this? I never see screen caps of the people posting this shit getting btfo

>possibly
You just never know ,

user

Yes, the question is how based and will it matter? He can be as based as he wants secretly but until it reflects in his policies it really doesn't matter. It would be nice if he were though.

I know Hitler was 2.0, who was 3.0?
or was Bismark 2.0 and Hitler 3.0?

where does the 'thought too complex for journalists' come from (besides beeing true)

The past may have changed. Get ready for the effects of dimensional turbulence. I recommend self medication with whiskey.

There's a handful of posibilities here
1) He's just a fucking weirdo
2) He's decided it's better to side with the USA than the EU
3) He was MERELY PRETENDING to be way further left than he actually is just to get elected

>Instead of the jews i'll side with the jews

Whats the next step in his master plan?

if you post something like this you get blocked instantly

Crashing this union?
I'd laugh my ass off if he took France out of the EU but I doubt it. He seems more likely to want to put France at the center of the EU instead of Germany, but I guess we'll see.

Somebody give this man a quick rundown

>France in the center instead of krauts

Eeeh could live with that at least the french wont fill your country with terrible food.

temporal anomalies are always bigger in the past

>is he based?
No, it's just the left eating their own.

Anons, time to fire up the meme cannons and bring about based Macron!

no, he said one cold, hard truth and now the libs are freaking out

THE BOGS RULE THE UNIVERSE

Its a trap dont fall for it

No, he's trying to schmooze his way with the big boys and play both sides, and the left and Sup Forums are interpreting it as him being "our guy".
Fuck no he isn't.
He's a Rothschild pawn who's worked for them all his life, his first appearance after winning the election was announced with the EU's anthem and so far he hasn't accomplished anything that can be considered redpilled.

Civilisational differences between Africa and France?
Nice conversation with Trump?
Don't forget he has Generation Identitaire to deal with, and remember who's on their side.
Who? Pic related.

Well yeah, if everyone is muslim it's not multiculturalism anymore