I fell for the job meme

>working at Jack in the box
>8 hour days in a 900 degree kitchen
>burn my hands regularly from the frier
>feet hurt from carrying heavy ass boxes regularly
>constantly getting yelled at about dumb shit like not charging customers for extra sauce
>20 minute lunch, not allowed to listen to music
>can't sleep at night because of my lower back pain

Tell me why our great system isn't broken when I'm probably not going to live to see my 30th birthday working in these conditions.

Are you a high school student or a nigger?

you slave away there in the hopes of furthering your education or working towards a better paying career

and if you are smart financially you'll have been tucking a little away in a 401k or similar long term investment so you can retire at a nice age if you please

fast food managers can make a decent salary and save away for their own franchise, school, or possibly a corporate job at the company down the road

dont stop user

This should convince you to do something more with your life.

Its a start
>8 hour days in a 900 degree kitchen
900 degrees - probably not
>burn my hands regularly from the frier
Dont put your hands in the fryer
>feet hurt from carrying heavy ass boxes regularly
get a trolley
>constantly getting yelled at about dumb shit like not charging customers for extra sauce
charge extra for sauce- wont get yelled at
>20 minute lunch, not allowed to listen to music
Eat your lunch then return to work
>can't sleep at night because of my lower back pain
Pain is cause you are using muscles in a different way than you are used to. it will get better when they strengthen

I work 2 days a week and I am pretty well off. I can even buy a nice house.

Get a job at a comission based place instead. Work for yourself, earn your own dollar and then you can live like a king. Nobody is going to hand you anything, but if you work hard and (smart) you can easily live a comfortable life.

t. 23 and making 100k a year with no college degree

yeah but you get to eat free food from them.. I used to love their Super Taco back in the early 80s

23 year old single mother of 3.

loving every laugh

why? even if you're a complete retard fuckup you can still find a better job

"The most important thing in life is to love what you're doing, because that's the only way you'll ever be really good at it."

haha what a faggot

>t. 23 and making 100k a year with no college degree

I laffed.

*possible anywhere besides CA

Do Pizza Delivery or Newspaper Contacting if you're younger. You can work by yourself, listen to your music in your own car, etc. I think you just value a solitary working style.

Contracting*

How fucking retarded are you?

Go to trade school. Plumbers make 100k a year just because they are willing to put their hands in shit.

Feel your pain man. Used to work 6 days, stupidly long shifts stood infront of a pizza oven all day + night. Was an open front pizza oven too so the heat is fucking unreal, I lost about 3 stone working there from sweating alone.

>get a trolley

whos buying it? you?
the job of your dick boss is to cut corners and pocket everything for himself.

literally 0 incentive to give you any tools to do your job

kek

Try working a real job you don't know what pain is.

Try working at papa johns you get to do all of that and then you have to avoid being killed in traffic or mugged by niggers when you deliver it.

But when the fatso opens the door you get to say "sorry for your weight" and they'll say "oh it didnt take that long!", so thats a plus.

Leave and do some shrooms dumbass.

A top tier realtor or a mid tier pharma rep will earn that no problem, what's to laugh about that?

You can literally grow weed for a living in California, how the fuck is that the easiest way to make money?

Oh my fuck

just become a model.

you get $300 per shoot and all you have to do is pose in front of a camera.

Don't blame the system if you can't progress at your life.
Study a good career and find a nice job

1 post

sweeeeeeeeet

Put the dick down you stupid fucking whore.

do lyft dip shit lyft will rent you a car for probably free and you can drive day to day

>But when the fatso opens the door you get to say "sorry for your weight" and they'll say "oh it didnt take that long!", so thats a plus.
You brilliant motherfucker.

then they retire, almost crippled from stooping over and belly crawling in crawlspaces for 30 years.
crawling like a worm
>+1 Cancer from inhaling all the shit in ceilings and walls and epoxys

You are a crime factory and you should have to pay my taxes too.

Didn't even finish reading your green text.
You are a little bitch who deserves to work fast food the rest of your life.

Yeah but that's because your government pays you to watch your wife fuck refugees, so...

Fucking pussy. Work in a real kitchen, learn the craft, and make some serious bank while you fuck hot waitresses and drink through your 20s. Settle down in your 30s, or don't, doesn't matter, just stop being such a fucking pussy.

T. NYC chef

I work steel all day. You're just a faggot, OP. Kill yourself, you little cunt.

So fucking true.

Didn't know what to do with my life so got some shitty job making pancakes. 6 months of flipping and never have I seen the future with such clarity.

Get an apprenticeship and also try and make friends with your co-workers you never know what amazing shit they are upto. outside of work.

How do you do that?

You're going to die before your 30s for minimal labor?

How fat are you?

What a fucking pussy. I work at a beer store 5 days a week. I lift half barrel kegs (161 pounds when full) into old lady's flatbeds. And I'm a 120 lb manlet. The two days I don't work, I'm taking night classes at a trade school. And on top of that I pay $860 a month for a two bedroom. Man the fuck up for Christ's sake. I can't even drive and walk 1.8 miles to and from work.

Get a better job dumbass. That means you miss have to learn how to do something besides make fries carry boxes and scratch your dumb nigger ass.

Tits or GTFO, you worthless bitch.

So you are saying you can't even do a shit tier job at Jack in the Box without fucking it up

Shit I'll fucking take that with pride if my children could have a stable life even after I die from ass cancer.

where do you live that old ladies are buying 161 pounds of beer regularly, are you a wholesaler selling to bars?

I have a 6 figure office job and i work like 5 to 6 hours a day with a lunch however long i want within reason.

Also i get called on the weekends and disturbed at least 10 times a week while at home.

And you thought your jack in the fuck box job was bad. At least you dont have any responsibility beyond making sure you dont drop any food.

Im responsible for a multimillion dollar infrastructure and revenue generating platform.

We occasionally get people who order a keg for their 50th anniversary, or something along those lines. Why they don't have their husband or son puck it up I have no fucking idea.

this is retarded, get a real job don't do fast food or retail you dipshit unless you want to cap out at $12hr

or do idc I make $30hr keeps jobs open for me and not you

That sounds awful, user.

Or weddings where the mom picks up 2 kegs. That's another big one.

1 post by this id, 50 replies in. This is a sage thread

hahaha pussy im a roofer. try carrying 21 bundles of shingles 40 feet up a 70 degrees ladder while its newrly a hundred out while working with drug addled ex cons. i do get sweet lunch breaks though, smoke some pot do some pills and listen to music or some shit for 45 minutes boy

they are definitely lying to save face.

You're learning that you do not want that job forever.

You are learning that the more you know and the more you can do, the more you will be paid.

You're learning.

You made the same thread yesterday except you said you worked at a machine shop
Kys

I think I'd be more angry, if I heard about someone treating my high school student that way.
Fast food managers with little shit syndrome are the fucking worst. Dunno what it's like in Ireland, but the abuse they dish out here can be pretty egregious.

Yeah. I dont know whats wrong with me. Its a great job. At a big company too so impossible to get fired really.

This kind of talk isn't advice, it's you bragging about secretly hating your own current life but getting on anyway.

This is how boomers talk minus the "when I was your age" segments.

>implying anyone genuinely believes you

Don't blame the system. Blame yourself for not getting a better job.

he's a (((salesman)))

Lancaster brewing. blueberry ale
Two yuengling lager kegs
One miller high life
Two miller lites

As for quarter or pony kegs
1 troegs troegnator
2 victory hop devil
1 evolution pineho
3 sam Adams summer ale
1 sam adams porch rocker

Not even gonna try to list the sixstels we sold this week

Kek what a weak faggot,my father worked in cosntructions his whole life,he is now 50 has a fucked up back and a broken shoulder.Already he has a type of cancer and recently he was hospitalized and had a surgery to remove the clogging of a vessel in his brain.
I am still in college and with my current shitty job i cant support him so he told me to fuck that job and focus on stdying to not end up like him.
He told me not to worry that he will work till he fucking dies.He raised me alone suffering in a shitty country with less than 300$ a month and you massive cunt faggot cant even take care of yourself in a rich country.

What fucking tools could you possibly need to move, at most, a 30lb box from a shelf to the floor or another shelf? Are you a fucking invalid?

implying this fellow burger has a drivers license

kek gas yourself

Behold. Destroyer of civilizations.

No one is stupid enough to take a 23 year old realtor or pharma rep seriously.

go be a driver for a company somewhere. literally all sorts of hvac auto parts water delivery stupid fucking shit like that. its such an easy job

>go be a driver for a company somewhere
I thought about this
Finally got my DL at the ripe old age of 24 and now that I'm subjected to other drivers' behavior, I can't imagine why anybody would drive for a living. I drive 4 miles everyday and it's almost too much; dealing with niggers piloting 1 ton death machines.

i drive around here. there really isnt much traffic during the work day. i just show up at the shop, get a list of the places i need to go and then hop in the company POS pickup truck and drive around all day delivering to guys on jobsites or customers or whatever really.

Topkek

>baby can't handle babbies first job

a bloo bloo bloo, you're literally working a job meant for 14 year old kids

At least you have a job, you cuck.

You dumb bitch, quit playing the victim and take command of the battle space. You think some old timer is just going to hand you the reigns? FUCK NO. I got two promotions this year, first one by making this weak ass little bitch quit, so I took his job. Second one was when I cucked this old faggot by working harder, studying the trade after work, and bringing superior skills and abilities to the table. I'm his boss now, and I laugh at him every single day. If his starts lipping off to me I will print out an organizational chart on the printer and tell him "go get that paper off the printer for me" and when he does, he sees MY NAME is above his on the list, and he is my gay little bitch. That is work. That is how you need to do it. If you don't have what it takes to lead, then prepare to get fucked by the real man. ME.

You're not going to get a better job until you hold a job for a year or two straight. Just a piece of advice.

If you're starting a job at a fast food joint at 30 yrs old then you have already wasted a lot of time. Ride the inconvenience out for awhile and don't quit until you have another, better job lined up. I know it sucks, but you need to look at it as a stepping stone.

Toughen up, man. Keep at it and you'll stop feeling the pain soon. That pain you feel at night is a sign of a job well done. Relish it and grow stronger.

Odd that you'd spend the time to type that out when you're so sure of yourself and how much of a real man you are.

Where do you work in this fantasy? What "trade" is it? Do you rape your gay bitches as well? Please, tell us more.

>tfw never had a job
feels good man
I did once do work experience though, worst week of my life. How do people do it?