How is it possible that some of you people will flat out say this shit didn't happen?

How is it possible that some of you people will flat out say this shit didn't happen?
Watch pic related, then try to honestly say that it didn't happen.
I'm pretty sure indifferent about it, but to say it didn't happen at all is abolutely asinine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust)
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=xmK3WOTSzKE&t=1089s&index=3&list=PLucelF8pz88ULEbyIU7nKumVWbw--bDHF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because autism is disgusting.

people are dismissing gas chambers, Jew lampshades, mattresses out of Jew hair, Jew soap and other wacky stuff.

>it is impossible to lie when you have high production values

Sure.

what exactly is your argument? that nazi death squads didn't exist? i haven't seen that argument on here in recent memory. could you please point me towards a post that says nazi death squads weren't a thing? nice anti-Sup Forums strawman right out of the gate

70 years of propaganda are clouding your vision ,just ask yourself one question
looking at the state of the west today would you say that the good guys won ?

Sage

We'll stop saying it never happened once we get around to doing it for real with all the Zionists pulling the strings, niggers that are the reason you don't go out at night, spics bringing drugs over the border, etc.
We won't even target nonwhites who actually dindu nuffin, and even then there'll be like a 10% difference in the death tolls tolls cause of how few of those there actually are

>How is it possible that some of you people will flat out say this shit didn't happen?
Greetings low reading comprehension newfag. Sup Forums has never seriously said the holocaust didn't happen. Sup Forums says the holocaust didn't happen as described. Subtle, but very important difference.

I remember that someone debunked this picture. It shows a soldier defending the two with counter-fire.

refine your argument, this one is too subjective and open for valid interpretation. you should try something like:

>70 years of propaganda are clouding your vision, just ask yourself one question...
>looking at the way whites and their countries are treated today, would you say that the good guys won?

Absolutely not. I'm just saying that the denial is pretty retarded. I'd much rather Hitler had conquered the whole planet while he had the resources.

This. I'm not aware of anyone doubting the existence of the einsatzgruppen

>I'm just saying that the denial is pretty retarded.
what denial? denial of death squads? please refer to this comment nobody believes your "i'm one of you, but..." appeal, nitwit

That picture isn't what neverforget6trillion.org tells you it is. The man with the rifle is a kike in yugoslavian uniform.

>this shit

The Wehrmacht executing partisans? Nothing they weren't entitled to do under the Geneva Convention.

I don't keep visual records of ever post I read. What the fuck are you even on about?
Do you keep a catalog of post screenshots? I bet you do, pantywaist.

Seems as though people that flat out deny the Holocaust as a whole really come unstuck when it comes to einsatzgruppen

The normal arguments of muh skin lampshades, not being able to burn bodies that quickly, death camps Vs concentration camps and 'why didn't they just shoot them' all don't work here

this is literally one of the most famous examples of the post war doctored photos by the NKVD lol

>Jew lampshades, mattresses out of Jew hair, Jew soap
Even most Holocaust historians dismiss this stuff, though.

Einsatzgruppen was about flagging down potential threats and eliminating them. Many of those threats were Jewish communists; Babi Yar was, like many Soviet claims after WWII, a denial of their own wrongdoings in Eastern Europe.

No one says anti-semitism didn't put those people in camps, but the fact remains that people died and their deaths were used falsely as justification for political Zionism. As someone of Jewish descent I find nothing more disgusting than some kvetching kike rambling incoherently about atrocities that never occurred

I don't dismiss it, I just say it was too short and not enough were killed.

Id love to see the screencap, or some proofs

Spoke too soon

THIS

>I don't keep visual records of ever post I read. What the fuck are you even on about?
i'm asking you the same question. what are you talking about? why are you saying people on Sup Forums disregard the idea of nazi death squads?

and then i ask you for some kind of reference to what you're talking about and conveniently you have none. the only thing that comes even remotely close are posts like this that still don't deny the fact death squads existed. what is the point of this thread? you're attacking people with an anti-nazi strawman while simultaneously being a nazi? huh? i think your brain is leaking stupid all over me

yeah, we can all agree that communists killed 100 million people. some of those were bound to be jews.

IT was once accepted as fact tho, and many still believe it

The image that book uses is of a yugoslavian communist killing an innocent that was stroing extra grain for her daughter.
Bad example.

Revisionism is a natural practice of the historian.
Critique your understanding and forever question what you know and seek to know more.
It is treated as a dirty word.
'Dismissing' one thing but blatantly accepting another that is notoriously used for propaganda and leaverage in life with all manner of dubious details is dishonest and damaging to the ethic of history.
Never stop debating because you will stop knowing and fall in to the trap of ignorance
The kikes lie for their advantage

>doctored pics 2
What's doctored pics 1?

You got nothing, just admit it.

we are fighting for truth here
we aren't going to agree with a lie just because it's being pushed 24/7, it is still a lie

yes some jews ( lot's of them were communist too ) were killed but so were a lot of communist and partisan and of course German when the Russian came back, because it was an ideological war

on the subject of the holocaust itself so many thing make no sense
just an example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_marches_(Holocaust) please explain to me why would retreating German soldier decide to slow themselves down with people they were allegedly supposed to kill but leave pow behind
just explain that logic to me

holocaust stories are riddle with non-sens

Gas yourself, and make yourself a useful soap, you fucking Untermenschenparasit

Someone is upset.

einsatzgruppen did happen but hitler wasnt aware of any of the impact

that was specifically himmlers division and he was undermining the fuhrer for a power grab

they also had partisans who joined der einsatzgruppen that were polish/ukrainians/czechs/estonians

theres been no documents found with hitler having any knowledge of what really happened and the germans were notorious with their record keeping and transactions that hitler was not exempt from

hitler was only guilty of being a political and a architect/artis who had pride and love for his nation when it got thrown into the depths of the fire

himmlers plan was to have hitler meet a down fall so he could put his plan for ethnic genocide and a new religion of mystical dark aryan majik

on two occasions himmler allowed explosives and men who sought to harm the fuhrer within arms distance

himmler is the one who made up the blonde hair blue eyes and slavs are subhuman thing

Stalin and Hitler were both shits. The end.

OY VEY! WHY WON'T YOU GOYIM SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!?

JUST TRUST US
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

>tfw you get outed as a retard and do damage control by saying the equivalent of "u mad?"

epic

HItler definitely viewed slavs as subhuman, no?

1945-1946 around 300-400 jews were murdered. This number was just conservatively estimated.
Who to blame? German or Polish?

Where are the bodies? Where are the ashes? About 1.2 million alleged deaths are attributed to the einsatzgruppen. If you look at September through November 1942 you'll see that they allegedly averaged 4000 killings per day. How the fuck do you find 4000 Jews every day for 120 days straight and kill them? The daily toll of 4000 killings would require a space of around 600 cubic meters. Who did all that digging?

It is also claimed that as the Germans retreated they exhumed the mass graves and burn the bodies? Do you know how long that would take? Absolutely ridiculous.

I mean in Poland

That guy's not even German

>Oy gevault, those nasty goyim laughed at me and said it was time to gave ME the hyper-inflation!

Entertaining the idea that it didn't actually happen is the first step to the real redpill of realising that the jews deserved every last death, and more.

>Every sperm cell they murdered should be counted as a victim of the Holocaust!™
>At least 12 gorillion by my estimation...
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

Who cares if it did and since when would dead Yids be bad?
The idea it didn't should be propagated, but the tragedy is Kikes survived.

Because Germans don't use Yugoslavian Mausers? The worst killers of the war were ethnic cleansing enemies in countries taking revenge. Ukrainians, Croatians, and Poles loved killing Jews more than Germans.

>einsatzgruppen documentary
>cover is a picture of partisans in Yugo uniform
lmaoing at your life

The Nuremberg tribunal produced those testimonies under torture.

>N A Z I
>R A P E
>D O G S

very hot.

>"The Shocking Truth ®"

The Jewish USSR was the biggest propaganda outlet in the world at the time. they doctored photos on an industrial scale so now we have retards believing the nazis were killing women and children entc

...it never happened...............................yet.

>Gassed 6 times
>Lives
NAZIS BTFO

>the number 6
Oy vey what do they mean by this

Isn't it funny that every "death camp" searched by the Western allies turned out to actually just be concentration camps and the remaining ones in Soviet territory ended up being death camps?

heres a good one

If Hitler had bombed our supply lines 6 million Japs probably would have died too.

Hitler letting them all starve is cruel but hardly Saturday morning cartoon villain tier like we're led to believe with gas chamber and soap/lampshades BS

nigger 3

nibba haters

nobody denies that Einsatzgruppen were killing the shit out of ((partisans))) and among them thousands of those were very likely innocent people. Nobody denies that shit, but it was war and that's what was done.

true dat

ya

why would i watch something that discredits itself in it's own cover by using a doctored photograph

if it did happen thats great
if it didn't happen it should have

That's also a Yugoslav Mauser, you can tell from the humped upper handguard. Nazis didn't use that shit in WW2.

Nigger I had that exact same image saved to my hard drive....

I'm pretty sure that was soviet propaganda. If I were Hitler I definitely wouldn't call this subhuman.

Double sage

There are threads about this topic every day, when will you faggots fuck off to /his/ and stay there!!

Look, OP, I don't know whether you're a shill or just an innocent misinformed newfag, but if it's the latter, let me tell you this: I was in your shoes not even a year ago—perhaps I'm a fast learner.
The truth will grow on you, starting with these little red pills being dropped in this little thread of yours. And eventually, it will all be crystal clear to you...it will all make sense.

It didn't happen but it should have?

The Order 428 thing is bullshit. I have read it in Russian and nowhere in there it says that Russians were supposed to wear German uniforms and pretend to be """evil""". What it said is that Russians were supposed to set fire to every single village where German troops resided.

I hate to be that guy, but truth is truth and you can't hide it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmK3WOTSzKE&t=1089s&index=3&list=PLucelF8pz88ULEbyIU7nKumVWbw--bDHF