This is fucking sick

So this video was on the YT trending list...

youtube.com/watch?v=-0vPqxSVaG4

It's literally adults showing adults teaching kids aged like 8-11 about masturbating and sex toys...
Raid and thumbs down, comment on this degenerate shit!

bump

bumping again with more anger

Sup Forums does not allow raiding but I agree with you. Report it too, about sexual content involving minors.

reported for sexual content involving minors

>27K dislikes
>Grand majority of comments are people disgusted by it
The tides are turning

The fact that it was trending means some fucker at YT allowed it to be put it there.

Parents being carelessly "open" about sexuality with their children are in fact just cruel. Give your kids some privacy, some space to have secrets. This creates a nauseating oedipal mess

Report it for sexual content and for child abuse. That really shouldn't be a trending video. Kids use that site at this time ffs

reported and downvoted

Jewtube is owned by Google who is owned partly by Soros.

I actually thought you were overexagerating at first ans this would be some nothing video.

I can't believe western civilization has reached this peak of degeneracy. We need a new Hitler to kill these degenerate pedos.

I just can't fathom it was put on trending... Prob some pedofag libshit let it through. Whoever let it be put on trending should be fired, arrested and imprisoned for some pseudo-CP shit.

There day of reckon will come.

Triple that! Sick fks

I feel like those are things that people just naturally figure out by themselves...

This is so fucking disgusting. They teach kids that sex is completely normal. With your wife? Nothing wrong with it. . But teaching kids that being a slut is normal is fucked. They say that you should always carry condoms with you "just in case". Yeah right ! You just decide to have sex all of the sudden. you go gurl! They teach about contraceptive methods and ABORTION to fucking 6th graders! Yes! Be a slut gurl! You can just kill your babies if you get pregnant!
Any degenerate shit your gubmint teaches, anons ? Portugal here.

>should be fired
>implying the higher ups aren't involved

Yeah just spread this shit around and let's hopefully taken down or at least a better dislike ratio. 10,000+ fucks clicked the fucking like button on it. May they they all be flayed alive.

>murica the gay
I can't wait for that backstabbing degenerate shithole colapses.

Country?

there must be a great purge

True. The gubmint should leave ((((sex-ed))) to the internet. No need to massacre underages with awkward as fuck classes that don't teach you anything you didn't already know, but encourage you to be a degenerate.

Unfortunately I am a fucking burger in commiefornia no less... save me from this hell. Planning on moving to an open carry red state soon.

Downvoted, reported for sexual content involving minors. THESE ARE FUCKING CHILDREN, PEOPLE. Not teens, CHILDREN.

bigot

Sadly, there are people who will actually think this.

>The tides are turning

Nah, the shitlibs are just overstepping. When they get too cocky they move too quickly, people notice and respond. Which is why libs were literally crying about "lost progress" when trump was elected because they legitimately thought they had permanently moved the country left after obama.

You gotta boil the frog slowly so it doesn't realize it's cooking.

Arrest Jewtube owners pushing filth

pretty much this. liberal propaganda has gotten much more aggressive lately.

That's not even how bumping works.

>thats big, thas huge, thats not gona fit
>w-well... well their creative i g-guess
HA white boi cucked by the the artificial jew again

bamp

PUMP

dont die thread! let us stop the pedojewtube!

BUMB

What is the motivation behind this shit?

Who profits?

(((them)))

and their regressive libshit useful idiots.

bump. disliked and reported on both my account and my husband's.

Disgusting

Fucking degenerates.

The people who run the world are pedophiles and they're controlling society and culture to make people either accept pedophilia, or at least be silent about it. Then the elite can fuck kids all they want without going to jail.

thats retarded this is the equivalent of anig nog telling little Lateesha about how to roll a joint or free base meth.

DEGENERATE

Bump for increased visibility of thread
Bump for increased anger at pedophiles
Bump for THE RAGE I FEEL THAT COULD POWER A MILLION SUNS

Bump, niggers.

This is how it starts lad.

Slowly pedophilia will be more and more present in the media in movies, cartoons, music videos and so on.

This is how it started with the trans movement and the sexual liberation.
They are moving to the next stage now.

Pray for your future kids, they really need it.

a guy might take some lotion in his hand?

only if his parents were religious freaks and he's got a mutilated cock

Leftist really mastered propaganda like this.
Reaction videos are really effective, as people are mimetic creatures

Also the peer pressure videos with Hollywood celebrities talking directly into the lens. "LOVE IS LOVE" "BE PROGRESSIVE"

And there is the leftist televangelists like John Oliver, force feeding political messages packaged in jokes and studio laughter.

>This is how it starts lad.
Started years if not decades ago, I remember when little girls swimsuits were one piece not bikini. Thongs used to be underwear for adults, not for ten year olds. Children's shows didn't used to be full of sexualized dancing. It's just starting to get obvious, the right wing christian "conspiracy nuts" have been yelling about the omens and subtle creep for at least twenty years, it used to sound silly. Purge way overdue.

Catalog names of actors, producers, directors, financiers of this channel etc.

When "the one" surfaces they will die horribly.

Is it possible to report on fbi site or that would take us nowhere?

wtf is this society

That was the imementing part. Now it is they started the "social acceptance" part.

They will keep on normalizing not child sexuality only but even sexual relationship with children.

You will see in the future there will be articles like "studies showsl girls at the age of 9 are at the peak of their sexual maturity" and other creepy garbage like that.

There are so many borderline pedo videos on YouTube that makes it obvious now that we are in the normalization phase.

It will be only a matter of time until we see documentaries and articles about "pure love" stories between a child and an adult.

If I ever have children I will fucking go full Kim Jung il on them because the internet and TV are too dangerous.

pedo genocide incoming

It's how it started with the gay movement

Oh my god, the cutie at 3:00 getting all embarrassed and hiding her face. I'm not gonna lie, that's kind of a turn on. I want them to show her more embarrassing things.

How long can we go without Jewish tricks?

The part that shocked me most is that their are people creating dildos for girl pussys. That tiny little dildos they showed the kids. That is the worst part imo. That's weird as fuck.
The whole shit is so fucked up..

Look who paid for the small dildos and you will find the mastermind

Wow its almost like.. Hitler was right and predicted all of this in Mein Kampf??
Surely not!

h-holy fucking shit this video is hot. I'm jerking off so fucking hard right now, holy shit

Reported for sexual content involving minors!

>democrat

We Weimar now.
When will people wake up and realise he was right? He only tried to save his people from this exact future

Absolutely degenerate.

i swear video games are at fault.
remember back in the good old day? videogames were challenging, you had to find out how things work yourself. you were just thrown inside left on your own.
in the same manner we found out about masturbation and such shit, by finding out the controlls and mechanics ourselves.

nowadays games hold your hand the entire time explaining every little bit to you. nothing to figure out anymore
in the same way children today cant find out anything on their own anymore. they were made completely dependable and now even have to be told how to have fun with their dick.

furthermore i believe this development in the gamesindustry was intentional to justify later on videos like that indoctrinating, corrupting and perverting the next generations view and sexuality.

>games
Lmfao
Yeah its the "games industry"
I wish I had that image of people avoiding the (((elephant))) in the room

i can't wait until a cleansing fire or flood purges this world. Ready to get off this ride.

even by left wing standards this is fucking disgusting
reported for child abuse

The Dad had no idea that finger was made for his butthole. lulz

the top 2 related channels are both buzzfeed!

>downvoted

its always the same spiders web

You better make sure there's no lolis being made in your cartoon studios.

Isn't the age of consent in Bolivia 9?