WERE FUCKED

WHAT IS THIS RETARD MANCHILD DOING!!!!!!! HE'S BLOWING FUCKNG EVERYTHING!!! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I VOTE JEB??????????

Atleast your in Canada.

LEL

sage

I voted for Jeb

IDS OVA FER KLUMPF

Only city retards will believe this is illegal

This is the sort of left wing behavior that justifies a right wing coup and internment camps for liberals.

Literally nothing happened. They were offered info that Hillary Clinton was doing something illegal.

No. No one is fucked.
It's the Britfag music promoter that claimed Russia Gov was involved. Since they weren't. This is another nothing burger.

He's a proxy shill

You need to start looking at this from the eyes of a Trump supporter.

In their mind, if DJTJ released the communication, then nothing wrong happened. DJTJ is super smart, so he wouldn't do something stupid. Releasing incriminating emails is stupid, so the emails he released weren't incriminating. In their minds, it's a logical conclusion.

At this point, DJT and co. are just trying to bruteforce the truth. They can't admit to wrongdoing because their supporters like the fact that they keep sticking it to the "man". They can't come out and apologize or say they messed up: this will anger their supporters. Their supporters want to be supporting a winner: someone who never backs down and always wins. As angry as Trump supporters are, they will turn on him on a dime if he shows any weakness, and he knows that.
So, they keep up their facade and put out this email to prove to their supporters that they are innocent. Their supporters won't read the email or care about any criticism that comes from their release: they'll just look at the fact that DJTJ released the emails and conclude that they did no wrong.

>hey want some dirt on that pos pantsuit wearing feminist cunt hillary?
>sure
OMG LITERALLY HACKING AN ELECTION

Nice text block but can you prove wrongdoing?

the paris agreement was way worse than job killing

The country side folk got them lawyer degrees. They be smart doing bird law

Sure... you were a Trump supporter. Get out of here.

The left is deranged and grasping at straws at this point.

Look at the content of the e-mails. Look deeply into what really transpired.

- no crime
- no Russian government

Trump Jr was offered information purported to be from a Russian whistleblower or CIA asset that Hillary Clinton was colluding with Russians.

Any rational person would see this and take a deep look at Hillary.

Someone was claiming to have info that could send Clinton to jail.

You're really boring.

WHO THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL COME OUT??? HE JUST TWEETED IT WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE THINKING!!!!! ALL OUR PROGRESS GONE, HOPE IS LOST.

A

>>>/reddit/

My god... this post is like classic CTR. I feel like it's summer 2016 again.

REMEMBER THIS FACE, THIS IS THE FACE THAT DESTROYED OUR MOVEMENT, ALL WE WORKED FOR. I'M STARTING TO SEE THE SEMITE IN HIM.

YOU HAVE TO STOP SHILLING LEAF, STOP IT!

Can people stop with these "Trump is finished threads"? This is literally nothing.

Obvious Shareblue is Obvious

>You have to go back
Literally copy/pasted from plebbit. You're not even trying

beat me to it

Yeah user but you need to start looking at this from the eyes of a person who knows absolute shit about the law.

In their mind, if DJTJ released the communication, then then obviously something criminal happened. DJTJ is super retarded, no legal advice from lawyer , so he'd just release incriminating evidence. Releasing incriminating emails is stupid, so the emails he released weren't incriminating. In their minds, this in unconcievable, because they don't address the law.

At this point, luberals and co. are just trying to bruteforce the truth. They can't admit to dragging this on because their supporters like the fact that they keep sticking it to the "dictator russian puppet". They can't come out and apologize or say they messed up: this will anger their supporters. Their supporters actually live in a neverending Trump narrative: someone who falls down but always wins. As angry as Clinton supporters are, they will not turn on her ever if she shows any corruption or weakness, and everybody knows that.
So, they keep up their facade and report this email to prove to their supporters that they are in the know. Their supporters won't read the email or care about any criticism that comes from their release: they'll just look at the fact that DJTJ released the emails and conclude that their cognitive dissonance is justified.

WEW

stop bumping your gay shill thread

>we

>"muh Russia" for xxxth time this year
kys it's nothing

When you can't attack the subject, attack the person.

Super smart.

Why? They're hilarious.

Not dangerous at all. Completley obvious paid shilling.

>tfw accidentally voted for Hillary because I can't read

All flavor, no substance.

You are replying to a huge list of facts with... this?

IM THE MAN IN THE BOX
BURIED IN MY SHIT

>%38
>%73

What the fuck

Oh look, another hyped up nothingburger.

Jeb is a mess
Jeb is a waste
Jeb is a mess

RIP