Countdown to Boogie's surgery!

/ourguy AKA boogie2988 aka Steven Williams will be getting gastric bypass surgery on the 25th. I'm legitimately excited and it makes me feel like I'll be able to get through things in my life.
Bypass isn't the easy way out unfortunately, but it is a guaranteed way to lose weight.
What are pols thoughts? (Ignoring all the fake Twitter posts of him that get passed around)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVdgspz3qoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Compared to actual exercise and strict dieting, it literally is the easy way out.

He doesn't deserve to live.

>but it is a guaranteed way to lose weight.
inb4 boogie gives himself intravenous cholesterol infusions

I'm watching that MRE video right now. Nice.

my thoughts are there no quick fixes

He might lose weight but he hasn't adressed his bad habits and will fall into his toxic cycle, only he will be in crippling debt because of his operation

tl;dr I hope he dies

I hope Boogie the best in his surgery and recovery.

No will power.

Imagine the smell when they cut him open

watch him cram so much food within the first 2 hours its bursts the stitches

Nice

You watch that MRE guy too? He's awesome.

why did he take this photo?

>A study from 2005 to 2006 revealed that 15% of patients experience complications as a result of gastric bypass, and 0.5% of patients died within six months of surgery due to complications.

Press F to pay respects

*hissss*

It's unthinkable that they would even operate on someone who's still so large. Pretty sure there's a high chance he dies on the operating table. Let's hope for the best!

He has to do that as well

Yummy!
youtube.com/watch?v=bVdgspz3qoY

All it takes to lose weight is a modicum of awareness and discipline. I'll bet $20 that he overeats and pops his stomach back open. If digitals are confirmation, he dies of sepsis as a result.

One of the great mysteries of life. I suspect he has severe body dysmorphia and thought it would be a good idea.

He's great!