T-Trump didn't get any help from the Russians, it's all a left wing myth

>T-Trump didn't get any help from the Russians, it's all a left wing myth
>T-Trump got help from the Russians b-but it wasn't illegal!

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-13/u-s-reaches-5-9-million-deal-in-russian-fraud-laundering-case
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/03/24/lawyer-with-key-evidence-in-russian-corruption-scandals-falls-from-building-before-testifying/#3200a365526c
forbes
archive.is/XURJx
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/11/did_the_clinton_campaign_collude_with_ukraine.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's about to be BLACKED

He got help from a Russian citizen, not their government.

a russian lawyer ≠ "the russians"

Anyone have the Pepe of OP's image? I'm missing mine.

"He got helped"

He got nothing you fucking retard

Donald Drumpf is a traitor and should get imprisoned. Hillary will be president by the end of the year

Screencap this

Fuck Donald Drumpf

>T-Trump got help from the Russians

I thought that turned out to be a big nothing burger. What help did the Trump campaign actually receive? thx

Do you even read your own propaganda?

The argument is "Trump didn't actually get any help, but Don Jr. thought he was getting help and that's illegal."

for fucks sake, give it a rest.
she lost mate, you sound like that old bastard in the retirement home muttering about being robbed in his 20's of being best on ground in some football match no one gives a fuck about.
He hates immigrants and refugees, move up to trupoo land and wait 10 years if you want to live in a cucked country

This is gold. Saved.

Attempted liquor store robberies aren't illegal either, right?

What on earth do you chimps actually think you're accomplishing?

You know how much money, time, and, power this crazy bitch from Arkansas owes. I too would go after him and his family if I were in her same position.

They think that if a million of them keep tap away randomly for 8 years that one of them will eventually impeach Hamlet.

Hahaha this is just going to be more nothing burger shit thats going to do nothing towards the impeachment of trump. Keep wasting your time on this garbage. Please.

It really depends in how poorly you rub it.

In theory you could rob it so poorly that no one knows you even made an attempt.

Honest question... what are your thoughts on child sex sting operations where dudes are arrested for showing up to a house to have sex with a minor even though it never happens?

'the russians'... you mean a private citizen unrelated to the Kremlin? 'the russians'... McCarthy would be proud. Keep an eye on your precious bodily fluids, you know that's what the ruskies really want.

And what help was gotten actually? I wasn't aware Trump senior was at the meeting. Don Jr got catfished and naturally wanted to gather some dirt, turned out to be some DNC scam. Now how exactly is that Trump getting help?

Drrrmpfff Jrrpf!!!!!

He didn't even get help from her. Lefties are completely irrational.

here's a thought.
Hillary AND Trump engaged in dirty underhanded shit when the elections were on.
both of them.
The kettle is definitely black lad, just accept defeat, fuck your gay ass analogies off and work on winning the next one. If you work hard enough the islamic state you envision may become a reality.
>n-n-no they love peace like us if we show them peace they will give it back
heh

Why are Americans so fucking scared of Russians?

red dawn. seriously
also poking a tiger back in the cold war days and being surprised and scared when the tiger growled

>He didn't even get help from her. Lefties are completely irrational.

>trump has lied about this from the begining
>irrational

Then why was the meeting portrayed to Donald Jr. as part of the effort by the Russian govt. to support Trump's campaign?

Nice false equivalency concerning intent.

Don Jr didn't even get information, and EVEN IF HE HAD, it would have been from a non-government citizen source. Intent never mattered.

Why are lefties so fucking bad at law? Pathetic gotcha question scum.

Before you lose the plot again, here are the arguments: The national defense statute you've been spouting is clearly retarded and inapplicable, but one of you actually did some research instead of just shouting treeeeson, but this argument fails as well.

11 CFR 110.20 governs political contributions by foreign citizens, and prohibits

"a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value".

As the statute is meant to address foreigners making monetary donations or donations of economic value like personal property (such as diamond rings) or realty. 'Anything of value' is clearly intended to cover direct economic contributions, not mere words.

Also the statute is meant to cover donations to campaigns, PACs, etc. Don Jr was not part of the campaign. Merely being related to a candidate does not make you part of their campaign.

So this statute is inapplicable to the facts.

Also, speech by any person lawfully in the US is protected by the 1st amendment. Any government prohibition on speech is very hard to restrict. SCOTUS has stated that out of all the categories of free speech, political speech deserves "THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF PROTECTION" under the 1st amendment, which is how we got Citizens United.

It is clear that speech from a foreign national regarding a campaign cannot be unlawful. Just like it is not unlawful to seek and obtain opposition research.

Perfect example: Hillary and the dems hired a firm to get oppo on trump. A member of this firm was a british ex spy who provided the vast majority of the info. This oppo is the pissgate dossier. Notice how the MSM or anyone else ever raised any issues of illegality on how this was obtained or whether a foreigner can provide this information. That's because its NOT a crime

>Don Jr didn't even get information, and EVEN IF HE HAD, it would have been from a non-government citizen source. Intent never mattered.
lol

Everyone involved in what you're talking about have all stated that the help wasn't given. All other points aside you're wrong.

>Why are lefties so fucking bad at law?
because a bachelor of arts majoring in womens studies doesn't help you with legal matters.
>that one lawyer you always see at lefty rallies.
the literal jesus of the cuck gathering

>Everyone involved in what you're talking about have all stated that the help wasn't given.

since the have non stop lied about this at every juncture in every way possible until being found out this is the one thing we can believe them about

lmao are you really equating opposition research with robbing a liquor store? what the fuck man

god damn lefties are crazy as hell

Its all they have left

It's always that Flex your Rights faggot with the pony nub

>I'm laughing while standing beside my shifted goalposts and false conclusions filled with hyperbole
>d-drumpf BTFO

Most of us aren't. The portion of the deep state that is against Trump is using the Russians as propaganda to delegitimize Trump's presidency, and the hard lefties are the only ones who are scared. The rest of us are beyond sick of the "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" meme. Raising tensions with a nuclear power to score political brownie points at home is fucking bullshit.

we're not, but our leaders need to prop up our military industrial complex somehow

lol all you want bro, I gotta take a piss, perhaps if you allow me to do it in your mouth you'll get a taste of champagne from the winners circle.
this thread will 404 and you'll make or contribute to another 'waaaaaaah why is trump winner waaaaaaahhh'
sad!

And when this turns out to be a big nothingburger that you have thumped your chest over and declared victory, and nothing happens, what then?

Treason requires a foreign national. I think you are confused about the importance of whether that Russian lawyer worked for the Russian government.

I believe it more than a buncha lefties spouting treason without knowing the definition or saying he did something that isn't even illegal. Idgaf about lies. They all do that. I just care about one thing. He isn't Hillary. And that's a plus. It's the gift that keeps on giving. She lost. That's all that matters.

Because it was an action by an individual and in no part does it even hint at it being officially sanctioned? Or do you believe that there aren't corrupt politicians in russia who work to protect their interests, and thats just an american thing.

Russian whore had no useful information, therefore no help was received.

>Then why was the meeting portrayed to Donald Jr. as part of the effort by the Russian govt. to support Trump's campaign?

because it was an obvious set up and that lawyer is associated with the Fusion GPS firm that was involved in creating the pissgate dossier

it's pretty sad you couldn't figure that out yourself

and do you really think a Russian government agent would point the finger at Russia? read your own image again lmfao

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

drumpf is weeks away to go to jail and i love it

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF

>trump is about to start full-scale diplomatic war with russia
>liberals still whining about muh collusion

who's this Aryan goddess ?

Idk its pretty shocking. I'm not even a fan of politics or Trump but this fearmongering and insanity by the libs and MSM makes me want to beat them. They look like complete lunatics

>Hillary is a corrupt, arrogant asshole but the info on her came from le Russia so it doesn't matter!!!!

/thread

I heard my local news less than an hour ago say there might be a possible treason investigation into DJT jr.

it's incredible the scope of the lies these days, it takes three seconds to find out that the crime of treason requires a DECLARATION OF WAR

and we are most certainly not at war with Russia (thank god)

Where is the crime?

Two things - conspiracy to commit treason is a punishable offense regardless of the success of the act, and campaign finance violation (federal crime) also does not require the act of gaining aid from a foreign national to be successful to be prosecuted

That's a bold allegation. She seems to just be happy to see an old friend.

Requires a foreign national from a country you're actively at war with. This isn't treason. At best it's collusion but not by trump or the campaign. And even then there's still nothing wrong whatsoever with what happened.

>ahh, BBC, my old friend

Natalia Veselnitskaya... This is not some random lawyer the Kremlin doesn't know well (as they asserted in a WaPo article I submitted).
She was counsel on the Russian-owned Prevezon Holdings money laundering thru real estate case in Manhattan, which was promptly settled without public disclosures of information or trial just after Preet Bharara was fired:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-13/u-s-reaches-5-9-million-deal-in-russian-fraud-laundering-case
For a related, frightening refresher on the origin of "Magnitsky Acts":
forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/03/24/lawyer-with-key-evidence-in-russian-corruption-scandals-falls-from-building-before-testifying/#3200a365526c

Neither of those things have been met per the elements of the crimes.

Gorokhov, the attorney for Magnitsky's family (after M. died of heart failure and other problems in prison at the age of 37) was pushed from his 4th story window in Moscow the day before he was scheduled to testify against the Russian government.
In addition,
Gorokhov is a key witness for the United States government in a related money laundering suit against Prevezon Holdings. In that suit, filed in 2013 by former Department of Justice attorney Preet Bharara, the feds allege that a Russian criminal organization "including corrupt Russian officials" defrauded Russian taxpayers out of approximately 5.4 billion rubles ($230 million U.S.) through a tax refund fraud scheme. To hide the fraud, the feds allege that money was funneled through an elaborate series of transfers.
What's the U.S. connection? The money laundering allegedly included the purchase of Manhattan real estate with funds from the fraud. As a result, the suit seeks forfeiture of a number of assets and real estate holdings.
In other words, this is not some garden-variety Russian lawyer. I would put money on Trump being somehow aware of if not related to these Manhattan real estate dealings and the Kremlin + her connection to them. She was likely part of an operation that tried to kill multiple lawyers and journalists to keep a massive government corruption scandal from surfacing in two countries. Considering how incredibly well-connected Trump is on the NY real estate scene, I cannot fathom that he wasn't aware of these cases and these people.

Remember to archive
>forbes com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2017/03/24/lawyer-with-key-evidence-in-russian-corruption-scandals-falls-from-building-before-testifying/#3200a365526c
archive.is/XURJx

Yup that's a great conviction you guys got. Sure makes me think that old hag who murdered a bunch of people leaked classified info and wanted open boarders would have been a great choice. Her time will be 2020. Yup sure showed me.

Jesus fucking Christ Trump people are dumb....

>Two things - conspiracy to commit treason is a punishable offense regardless of the success of the act, and campaign finance violation (federal crime) also does not require the act of gaining aid from a foreign national to be successful to be prosecuted

yeah since you clearly don't understand that treason requires a declaration of war, I'm just going to assume you have no comprehension of the law and the second part about campaign finance is false

Russians in the context that the MSM has been using. Meaning, the Kremlin, faggot OP.
The way retards like you have been carrying on about this and the way retards like you make even less informed retards carry on about this, you dipshits seem to feel (not think because you retards don't think) that any and all Russians are the same as the Kremlin officials. Kys and stop stealing oxygen from creatures who actually utilize it the way they are supposed to.

An act of war does not require war to be declared in order to occur. That's where you're all getting confused. Attempting to receive aid from a foreign national for the purpose of influencing an election is what you got here

Hillary's gonna win don't worry

Trump won't get the nuclear codes, and he won't win the nomination

ts not where the info came from but what it contains that is important. What are (((they))) hiding Clinton pedo podesta emails perhaps.

Still not treason or illegal.

???

Are you having a stroke?

>DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF
>drumpf is weeks away to go to jail and i love it
smiled hernandez as he finished the sentence.
'No one will ever know I'm an illegal Mexican here'
It had been a big week for Hernandez, narrowly escaping the two ICE officers who showed up as he was mowing Mrs Smiths lawn. slowly and with no work ethic whatsoever.
As he settled down to a plate of corn chips with pink shit and smegma poured over them he wondered to himself if his fight was worth it but the ancient aztec god Hillaruku had visited him in his dreams the night before and promised him and his 23 children and short squat mustached wife that everything would be ok.
you have to go back. all of you.

Actually both have. That's why everyone is so shocked about the email string. Don stated his interest in aid from a foreign national that would influence the election

>here's how Bernie can still win

I'm salting my swordfish with your post

My answer has always been who the fuck cares? The US meddles in other nations ALL THE TIME. Why is it suddenly a big deal when it happens to them? It's not a big deal. It shows the incompetence of the established elite that they couldn't prevent it. They stirred up civil wars all across the middle east and ignorantly thought they were immune. Russia taught them a lesson that needed to be learned.

Clinton was clearly anti-Russia and wanted to spark WW3 in Syria. Of course Russia is going to try their best to prevent her election. Their meddling had nothing to do with using Trump as a puppet and EVERYTHING to do with preventing a Clinton presidency. If that stupid whore wasn't such a war mongering psychopath they wouldn't have felt the need to intervene.

Fuck Clinton and fuck the establishment.

>Trump is an incompetent business nobody, he went bankrupt 100000000 times
>Trump is a powerful and brilliantly connected New York business genius, the dark puppeteer behind a web of Russian intrigue

is that real news or did you hear it on CNN?

Not an argument

The 2nd part is not false and I've stated why. Treason does not require a state of war. I looked it up to be sure and there have been treason convictions in the US when war has not been formally declared

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/11/did_the_clinton_campaign_collude_with_ukraine.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/everybody-is-forgetting-that-clinton-allies-did-the-same-thing-as-don-jr/
politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

hmm why didn't anybody speak of criminality then? because it's not a fucking crime

you psuedointellectual leftists are by far the worst breed, you act like you're intelligent and capable of rational discussion but literally everything you post is a lie, or simply factually wrong

fuck off

>He got help from a Russian citizen

You spelled "Israeli Agent" wrong.

/thread

The Democrat Party is not the government.

It's both treason and illegal and even if you continue to ignore the treason aspect attempting to receive campaign aid from a foreign national is a federal crime

You do realize if your allegations are false (which, if true would never be proven anyway, she lost, get over it), you are committing treason?

Don't you have a daughter to drive to a refugee camp?

Definitely the first. The incompetence and arrogance is what leads to the Russian stuff.

A coal burner

they're feigning shock because they're pissed off Don took the narrative away from NYT which they had planned to string out for a while. I assure you he did this under his lawyer's advice and theyre not going to be idiots. I think it was a brilliant move, brought this to a head where it could be shown that not only did no crime occur, but the receipt of information from a foreign national is exactly what the DNC did with Steele, which nobody considered a crime. And these legal 'experts' they are trotting out on the news, what a joke, total partisan hacks purposely butchering terms, tests, and facts.

>Clinton was clearly anti-Russia and wanted to spark WW3 in Syria. Of course Russia is going to try their best to prevent her election. Their meddling had nothing to do with using Trump as a puppet and EVERYTHING to do with preventing a Clinton presidency. If that stupid whore wasn't such a war mongering psychopath they wouldn't have felt the need to intervene.
>Fuck Clinton and fuck the establishment.

Yeah there are plenty of articles in places like Jerusalem Post talking about how treasonous it is that Trump is accepting an outcome that doesn't remove Assad. And even worse for the kikes it leaves Chechens in Russian military uniforms across their border allied with Assad.

The DNC and the Clinton machine are essentially an arm of Mossad at this point, and their shared goal is to have America pre-emptively fight Israel's enemies.

Tell that to Hillary with her 25gorrillian in Saudi campaign aid. Are you retarded by chance?

>svede bro wants murrca to experience the pain of mohammed ramming his asshole
come on mate, sour grapes much?

Those regulations and laws clearly pertain to only MONETARY AID you fucking retard neck yourself

It's a crime based on the campaign finance law that states foreign aid can't be solicited. In his email he said that's what he wanted. Omitting meetings with Russian nationals in order to obtain security clearance is also a federal crime

Except no help was given? How fucky is your reading comprehension?

>slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/11/did_the_clinton_campaign_collude_with_ukraine.html

Did you even read this piece?
>The Politico story doesn’t implicate the Clinton campaign directly so much as it does the DNC—which, Vogel and Stern wrote, was briefed on Manafort following a meeting between Chalupa, Ukrainian Ambassador Valeriy Chaly, and one of the ambassador’s aides at the Ukrainian embassy in March 2016. It’s not clear whether DNC officials were aware that Chalupa was working with Ukranian officials at that point. The story does, however, say that DNC officials encouraged Chalupa to ask for a meeting with Ukranian President Petro Poroshenko to gather more information about Manafort, a meeting that never happened:
>It’s important to remember that what’s ultimately concerning about Russiagate is the possibility that the Trump campaign—including staffers now employed in the White House by the president—worked with a hostile government whose leaders attempted to influence and disrupt the election with cyberattacks. The Chalupa story is about officials in an embassy passing along opposition research to a Democratic operative and reporters. The two episodes are not close to being the same, but that fact obviously won’t stop Trump’s supporters from deploying the story for yet another round of Clinton whataboutism.

This is all just a big juicy nothingburger to keep the infighting going. This is what it looks like when (((they))) are winning. We can't keep going at each other like this

For fucks sake, just do a google search for 15 seconds.
18 USC 2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason.

We are not at war with Russia and they are not an enemy. They are diplomatic allies in in every sense. Just because 25% of the country screeches that Russia is bad doesn't make them an enemy under foreign policy.

See and stop being such an ignorant pedant