Is Sup Forums literate enough to vote?

this is a 1964 literacy test in louisiana that is designed to disenfranchise niggers

page 1 of 3

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grandfather clause
mathsisfun.com/definitions/line.html
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/line
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

page 2 of 3

Eyem a geneyes massah

page 3 of 3

I wanna see some blacks try and solve this, would be entertaining.

I wish you had one a nog filled out.

Not too hard, only the last question should be considered too hard for someone to complete.
>Draw five circles that one common inter-linking part.
Unless it's down to differences in language at the time that sentence doesn't make sense.

I'd honestly be for administering an easier test, where you can miss up to three questions and have 15 minutes to complete. If you can't do that you shouldn't be entrusted with the fate of this country.

>spell a word upside down
kek

Not too hard but that's a lot to do in ten minutes, basically gives you about 30 seconds per question, not impossible but definitely not something a 5th grader could probably do

>spell backwards forwards

"backwards?"

This

Niggers like to show this off as being "SO TOUGH DAT IS RACISS" but instead it shows how retarded they are that they cannot pass this easy test

Only blacks were required to take this test because whites were exempt due to "grandfather clause" which stated if your grandfather was eligible to vote you automatically were as well.

Wait, is that actually the origin of the term "grandfathered in"?

this has to be fake. the wording is confusing and autistic.

Does that mean "grandfathered in," is raycis

You're missing the entire point of the test. It is specifically designed to fail the test-takers - answers to some questions would be marked as incorrect no matter what was written.

even if 80% of niggers fail this test, I guarantee you at least half of whites would fail it too

GRANDFATHER CLAUSE
: a clause creating an exemption based on circumstances previously existing; especially : a provision in several southern state constitutions designed to enfranchise poor whites and disenfranchise blacks by waiving high voting requirements for descendants of men voting before 1867

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grandfather clause

It's not even close to being fake. And there is a bullshit time limit.

The fuck does "draw a line around" mean and how is it different than a circle? A like is defined as being straight and therefore you can't draw a line around anything.

When I was applying for jobs after college I signed up at a temp agency in my city, and there was a black guy there who couldn't even fill out his address on the form. His brother was there helping him with the whole thing and just laughing at him.

Are you retarded

>the wording is confusing

It's simple as fuck if you have any reading comprehension at all.

>before 1867

So this gave niggers a 2 year timeframe after they had been given equal rights to become voters, but they were so fucking lazy that they didn't even register to vote for 2 ENTIRE YEARS at the minimum?

Voting is a civic duty, and if you don't do your duty, society has no duty to grant you civil rights

Tells us what a 5th grade reading level used to be.

Nigger detected

the whole point is the wording is meant to be confusing and pedantic so people have to have actual comprehension skills to pass.

>ITT: niggers

More advanced than today thanks to common core

Might be why people got upset over it. Half of these are just silly in how unclear they are.

>draw a line around the shortest word in this line
>line around
Wouldn't that just be circling it?

"Circle the first, first letter of the alphabet in this line."

I can't possibly be the only one confused by this line. Is it asking to circle the first "a" that appears?

You win the award for dumber than a nigger

No the third

>I can't possibly be the only one confused by this line.
There's a few niggers here to keep you company.

Yes, that's exactly what it says. It's simple as fuck.

I'm actually going to time myself doing this. 10 minutes as of this post.

the phrasing is vague at best. draw a line around a word? as much as i hate niggers these people could have made a more honest test that truly did gauge the negro aptitude without intentionally tricking them like doing magic in front of a monkey. honest racism is far more superior and harder to speak out against. if we are right in being race realists we have no reason to be deceptive

>7. Above the letter X make a small cross

Fucking kikes BTFO

How do you draw a line "around" something? A line has an end and beginning point and is straight by definition.

>I signed up at a temp agency

How did that work out for you?

>1- Are you supposed to draw a circle or square? If it's a circle then it's not really a line, and if it's a square it's four lines not one.

There was no two year timeframe.

They weren't officially given the right to vote until the 14th-15th Amendments were ratified in 1868 and 1870 repectively.
And because states historically maintain voter eligibility, it took another hundred years to close the loophole allowing them to deny people the right to vote via poll taxes, literacy tests, and other means via passage of the 24th Amendment.

the paris in the the spring question is so bullshit since our brains are wired for us to ignore the second the

Nigger that isn't a fucking line, that is a fucking retarded autistic oval like shape.

mathsisfun.com/definitions/line.html

this isn't a geometry exam, fuckface.

11 is wrong. I believe you are supposed to cross out the one

It's a literacy exam, retard. Definitions are the foundation of language.

doing this with captcha and fucking around in mspaint too

5 is questionable
6 is wrong
7 is questionable

the concept of a "line" is quite rudimentary. why are you defending a deceptive test meant to fail the negro? it isn't hard to legitimately fail the negro. from my experience they should simply be asked to do two things: solve algebra equations (showing their work) and recite high school level english language passages.

the fact you and so many other people in this thread are concocting nitwitted excuses to defend such a blatantly deceptive test is ridiculous. perhaps you too are a negro, at least in mind

>6 wrong
Are you okay

It's testing intelligence not just literacy, filters out all the black voters and trailer trash. kek.

1: Not a line
3: Not a cross
4: Not a line
5: Not a circle, but is an ellipse
7: A cross is a +, not a X
11: You were to only cross out one digit: the '1', to make the number zero
12: Not a line
13: Not crosses

found the black guy

Noun Edit
line (plural lines)

A path through two or more points (compare ‘segment’); a continuous mark, including as made by a pen; any path, curved or straight.

>any path, curved or straight

>LINE

CAN YOU READ?

the average intelligence of a Sup Forums poster

25 is wrong "Paris in the the spring"

there is a surprisingly large amount of people who don't know algebra.
Not that I'm against a policy that requires you to know algebra to vote.

>paris in the the spring

>ANY PATH, CURVED OR STRAIGHT

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

You should draw 3 circles, one inside of another and then 3rd one engulfing the two.

Dumb straya.

25 is wrong, this nigger can't vote now.

1 is wrong, that isn't a line. it's unsolvable.
3 is wrong, that's not a "cross", that's a line
4 is wrong, it's unsolvable.

could do with quotation marks

Wrong. It states that only one should be encircling another.

25 wrong abbo nigger

Actually the first word beginning with L is Louisiana, not last.

You nigger

Draw 3 circles, one inside the other.
Draw one circle.
Draw a circle inside that circle.
Draw another circle inside that circle.
>Stack 3 boxes, one on top of the other.
Get it?

Draw five circles with one common interlocking part.
It's to test whether you're literate enough to understand the sentence despite it being grammatically incorrect.

yes this is something i had thought about as well. but i believe that if honest algebra tests were being devised to fail the negro, then the very same tests should be given to whites to pass them. this can only happen through proper educational opportunities. i ask negroes to take an algebra test because despite their access to unlimited resources to learn it, they still do not or can not. likewise with reading english out loud and comprehending it. whites, whoever, do not have problems with this as they not only often take advantage of their resources provided but they comprehend them. it is simple biology. whites are more adept at everything than the negro so whites will naturally pass the test more often, leaving whites with more positions. and this is something that cannot be argued as racist or deceptive, only as fact.

ok you legit got 14 wrong lol you were meant to draw a line THROUGH the l not under it.

You messed up the first one on the page. It says line through, not under

Found the black

>first question
>Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence.
>line
>around
Yeah nah

it's talking about a path. you know, a TRAIL.

LIKE FOR HIKING

jesus fucking christ

It does not, learn too read.
It says one inside (engulfed by) another.
Circles do not have numbers nor the order which circle is first and which is the "other" is given. So circle "one engulfed by" could be the midlle sized one.

But come to think about it it is kinda unsolvable,

>11: You were to only cross out one digit: the '1', to make the number zero
Are you retarded?

>Draw five circles that one common inter-locking part.
Were the moonshine-guzzling hicks that wrote this shit literate?

I feel like this test actually WAS designed to keep black people down.

>Test on literacy
>Can't miss a single question
>Some unclear gotcha bullshit mixed in
>20 fucking seconds to answer each question

Actually the comma in 20 means and the answer could be
Sdrawrof

This test is bullshit.

>mfw you people are getting hopped up like the angry, emotionally unintelligent niggers that were given the test originally

HAHA you guys are trousered apes

What the hell is a cross above the X? I would've just drawn a jesus cross.

I didn't really want to vote anyway.

I think that's when you take the test to the person that handed it to you and tell them you aren't taking this stupid fucking test and they stamp your card and have you on your way.

Only an illiterate retard would put any effort trying to prove themselves.

WRONG

>draw a line through
you draw a line below

sorry, you're as retarded as everyone else

You need cursive wherever it asks you to "Write" instead of "Print"

Nigger

ITT AMERITARDS THAT DONT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF A FUCKING LINE

Or force the principle to take it at gunpoint.

>Don't worry, I'll shoot if you miss one, 10 minutes, go"

"I am sorry if this test is too hard for your genetics. This is why we care of you and your needs."

>inside (engulfed by)

that's the opposite of clarifying, fuck Lousiana

That's correct. A saltire would be incorrect

There is a semi colon nigger

a continuous mark, including as made by a pen

OR

any path, curved or straight

Apparently it was salty fucking hillbilly's that gave the left the chance to take over academia.

you're both fucking retarded. a line that happens to trace a circle is still a line, it's a fucking line regardless of what path it follows in space since it has no width, thickness, or other dimension than length. gj

Lines don't have to be straight you fucking idiots

9. Just pointing out you drew 2 lines through the two letters, not one line.
>draw a line through the two letters below that come last in the alphabet

guess i shoulda started with the greeks

"One inside the other" is an English expression that applies to the entire phrase. It's not One inside another, which would be better interpreted the way you suggest.

cross out the NUMBER (not numbers) necessary to make the number BELOW (less than) one million.