I've almost never met anyone who says this guy was bad guy. I don't want to believe that...

I've almost never met anyone who says this guy was bad guy. I don't want to believe that. They all praise him like some sort of a peoples hero. What does Sup Forums think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HOQuj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Commie piece of shit, of course.

He was a people's hero. However, people are stupid

Dirty commie spic.

Commie loser who only cared about the glory of rebelling.

These repeating numericals don't lie

I'm not really educated on that topic, so I was hoping for some actual facts. Like what bad (or good) did he actually do. Whenever someone says he is a good guy, I can't say anything against that.

I am also interested in knowing about this with known historial facts about Guevara.

He used to snort cum off of black cocks

>What does Sup Forums think of him?
A smart commie that played the game well, meaning he kept the horrible things he did under raps with charisma. He ran what could be described as death squads after promising free elections in Cuba to instal the Castro regime. He traveled around the world inspiring the revolution, and kept a meticulous record of his violence in his journals. Most people forget about that. He was turned in to the US by Bolivian peasants that wanted nothing to do with him.

I will give him he did a damn good job distilling Mao's revolutionary theory into Foco.

he was racist as fuck towards blacks, hated gays and degenerates. women were nothing more than objects to him.

decades later a short-haired SJW landwhale holds up a fag flag, shouts "black lives matter!" while wearing a Che Guevara shirt. leftie logic

He's a literal murderer who said due process before an execution was a bourgeoise concept.
He also said niggers were indolent and lazy though, so he's not all bad.

Because you have never met someone who actually knows what this guy did,anyone with a bit of education or with the will to do a basic google search will be able to tell you otherwise.

>he was racist as fuck towards blacks, hated gays and degenerates. women were nothing more than objects to him.

Isn't that what Sup Forums stands for?

Forgot this.

Even the cucks at huffpo understand how much of an asshole he was. I would argue Castro was worse but that's just me.
archive.is/HOQuj

This.

Murdering fucker, idolized by complete and utter tards..

wtf i love che now

ironically yes.
we're not commies tho

not real bad person, he fought and died for a revolution he is a martyr since he died fighting for what he thinks not a bad person

he was Stalinst, he was ok

He is a decenant of Patrick Lynch, who left Galway Ireland after Cromwell defeated the Irish in the 1700s. He is basically the end result of a child who was raised from a fallen aristocratic class that relocated to South America.

Probably had issues with his father or grandfather.

He is indeed /ourguy/
But I'd still fling him from a helicopter without a second thought

Like all children from a family that stuggles with class identity issues he picked one of the two clear paths - dive head first into authoritarianism based on class or rail against the concept. Either way violence will occur

If he was ugly, he would have been promptly forgotten. But since he was cute, people treat him like he was in the Beatles.

It's so retarded, I wish a new plague would come and wipe 9/10ths of us out.

>But since he was cute