What are Sup Forums´s thoughts on HyperNormalisation?

What are Sup ForumsĀ“s thoughts on HyperNormalisation?

Also could you recommend me any similar documentaries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r40K73mrmDg
youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hard to take adam curtis seriously anymore after watching this parody video of his style. i wish i could find the link.

However, i will say Century of the Self is one of the best redpills ever made.

It's one of his weakest projects, honestly. Rather than showing the interconnection between various ideologies and historical trends and the people who drove them, it just says "yo shit's weird now" and finds examples to shove into the paradigm.

Thanks, I'll check it out right now

It's a bastardized repackaging of Bitter Lake which he made in 2015 and which was much better.
HyperNormalisation juts shoe horns in Trump for no useful reason

>HyperNormalisation juts shoe horns in Trump for no useful reason
yep pretty much this.

Pretty cool.

thumbs up I really enjoyed it
Most of Curtis' work is worthy of a watch but I find Bitter Lake to be deliciously modern like HyperNormalization.

Not his best but still enjoyable. The Living Dead (especially the first episode on the Nuremberg trials) is fantastic. Pandora's Box, too.

Century of the Self is the most coherent.

A masterpiece, anyone who disagrees is literally too retarded to be touched by Curtis genius

But this was a fantasy

It turned out user was a fag the whole time, and nobody was of the wiser

>HyperNormalisation
Fine, unless it happens to be your last name. 99/100 times it's kikes who do that, just look at a list of (((progressives)))

ffs, I read that as hyphenation, need to cut down on the beer, still a jew related concept

All of his work is interesting in terms of digging up video you wouldn't see otherwise.

I would like to see him point out that Global Warming is the left's version of the War on Terror and the biggest "negative politics" scam of all, but he won't, because he is BBC and he doesn't want to lose his job.

Russian oligrachs is good

Not much on fall of soviets I can find though, suspect it was Soros, economic war.

>youtube.com/watch?v=r40K73mrmDg

just find begining

also be sure to normalize the doc with adam curtis liberal views. he kind of a faggot

Personally I think 'The Trap' is my favourite, I watched it the first time hungover just on the cusp of getting drawn into Sup Forums. The end of part one had me weeping softly. It was babbys first redpill and it stung but that series makes everything make sense. And it scared me to learn after watching it that it was made in 2007 (saw it 2013). 'Bitter Lake' is kind of a follow on made in around 2015, and Hypernormalization is a much less educational continuation of the same kind of theme.

All his other works in my mind are branches off of that central 'shits fucked, yo' narrative. But and are correct, Century of the Self is littered with redpills. If you pay attention he's pretty much calling (((them))) out constantly, same goes for 'All watched over by machines of loving grace.'
I like how he poses a narrative neutrally enough that I naturally interpreted it such that I got into the Sup Forums mindset independently. This Himalayan autism-appreciation imageboard became the only group that broadly seemed to agree with my views. Tfw.

Century of self is great, I wish everyone would watch it.

Sure, but he's more on the libertarian side of the spectrum. The majority of his arguments are based on the idea that government meddling got us into the mess we're in, supported by crony capitalism.

I watched this b/c of this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ
Is this just some avant-garde bullshit art film or is there a point?

Have you watched his other docs?

I thought it was avant-garde bullshit, started watching it and an hour in decided to stop wasting my time.

It's on the BBC for pity's sake, that should tell you all you need to know.