youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vt5IkcqG3FI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's no coincidence that these emails dropped shortly after /ptg/ won the Sup Forums league cup.

Impeach Barney Fife
>Impeach Barney Fife
Impeach Barney Fife
>Impeach Barney Fife
Impeach Barney Fife
>Impeach Barney Fife
Impeach Barney Fife
>Impeach Barney Fife
Impeach Barney Fife
>Impeach Barney Fife

/sg/ DID THIS

>16 government agencies will never confirm Russian hacking (they did)
>Flynn will never be fired (he was)
>Sessions will never recuse himself from the investigation (he did)
>Drumpf will never leak classified info to Sergey Kislyak (he did)
>There will never be a special investigation (there is)
>Kushner would never meet with Soros (he did)
>Trump Jr would never be caught lying about russian interference (he was)
>Trump Jr would discuss russian interference in the election in an email with a russian oligarch (he did_
>Kushner and Trump would’ve never proven to have multiple russian business contacts (they were)
>There will never be a leaked CIA document proving the hacking (there was)

YOU ARE HERE

>Mueller will be a nothingburger (it won’t)
>Drumpf will never be personally under investigation (he will and practically already is)
>There will never be a open court (there will be)
>Drumpf will never preemptively remove himself from the white house (he will)
>Drumpf will never be indicted (he will)
>He will never appear in court (he will)
>He will never be sentenced to death for treason (he will be)

So what the fuck is this new Russian thing? What's supposed to be happening here?

>media covering trump-russia nothingburger for eight years

TLDR. This is the Dems argument for Treason

"Donald Trump JR took a meeting where he was promised information that Hillary Clinton colluded with Russia illegally, this is proof that he colluded with Russia illegally"

Last week:
>Donald Trump colluded with the Russians

This week:
>Donald Trump Junior had intentions of colluding with the Russians

>Drumpf Jr. literally tweeted out proof of collusion with Russian government
Number one, that's treason.

Another nothingburger to keep Dem fundraising up

3/4 outta 16 did and they have never provided any proof at all.

#NipHimInTheButt

You back from you ban already?

Would support President Pence? Would he be an establishment Republican or would he be a radical like he was in Indiana?

there was a memeball of this

your first line is wrong

>suing over twitter blocks
>claim he is keeping you from looking at his statements
Just log out of your account and look at the posts dumbass. Or are you really upset because you can't shit up his replies with your "journalism"?

Why did OBama help a racist win in France?

>Earlier today
>SILVER BULLET TRUMP IS FINISHED IMPEEEAAAACH
>now
>w-well it looks bad but what if he DID do something illegal

That time our state dept funded Bibi opposition and meddled openly in Israeli PM elections:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

That is how you hide your power level. Take note, Sup Forums.

Okay so I don't get it. Something just doesn't seem really kosher to me. Pic related is the text from Donald Jr. that he tweeted on twitter. It explicitly says that there was support from russia for his father to win the elections. Now, how the fuck does Donald Junior think that would be okay to post? That doesn't make any sense. Was his account hacked? Or was he forced to post that? I have no idea, but something doesn't add up here.

Nice try Daou. Which dirt did Jr. get? Lol

Same reason he toppled numerous middle eastern governments. He hates brown people.

Fuck the game, I'm sticking to Doom WADs

"It was illegal in my mind!"

Yeah but like, what are the details?

NYT was going to publish it. Better to publish it himself rather than let NYT control the narrative and spin.

FEED MY EYES. CAN YOU SEW THEM SHUT?
JESUS CHRIST, DENY YOUR MAKER

When Tucker starts? I wanna see Dilbert-man

So why isn't everyone from Fusion GPS and the Clinton campaign in jail for the pissgate dossier? There was intent to take it from Russian intelligence even though it was fake.

God I hate these kikes.

It was a lawyer who is not affiliated with the Russian government that don jr met with. Both Don Jr and the lawyer were led on by false pretenses to fabricate this dumb story where nothing happened. They both got baited.

Also, why do leftists keep stealing memes from here?

Burger and 5 fries.

Some lawyer who is a russian citizen said they had info on hillary, he set up a meeting. Turns out she had nothing. Democlaps seem to think every russian national = the russian government.

>if
>could

1 burger 5 fries.

Dems colluded with a Russian citizen to try to frame Don jr with attempting to collude with Russia. For some reason is coming out now. I bet Trump did this on purpose for some reason, we'll have to wait to see why.

>opposition research is treason now.

Gold Jerry, lol

SO drumpf is finally done
It was a fun ride lads
but it looks like its over for real now
damn.............................................................................................................

>if
>could

IT WAS ILLEGAL IN MY MIND GOY

Forgot Momiji

>Now, how the fuck does Donald Junior think that would be okay to post?
Because the punishment for the federal election law he may have broken is a fine, the lawyer in question isn't connected to the Kremlin, and this incident likely isn't related to the Russia scandal people keep freaking out about.

It was a miniscule enough issue that Don just went "I gotta bit the bullet on this one. It won't have any long term repercussion."

Its no secret Russia preferred Trump over Hillary. That was repeated during the campaign often. The Russia stole the election shit came later.

Please make this meme ball

Will Obama disavow Macron and his African genocide plans?

Yup.

DoJ probably about to drop the hammer on clintonistas, so gotta get outrage stirred up over something minor to force them into reporting on whatever's about to drop. There was plenty of oppo research discussion in Podestas emails along with his ties to that Russian uranium company

But now they spin it anyway? Its not like the text is "irrelevant" in that sense. It literally spells out there was russian support. That was exactly what everybody from CNN and so on wanted.

Did anyone find anything interesting in the new Clinton email release?

Why you bringing in the jews on this?? Who cares about them. You're in a thread defending white people, the same ones that only look at you as a nigger. Shame on you for real!

They absolutely preferred Hillary that's the big lie.

They owned her. She sold them a massive chunk of US uranium reserves and they have every bit of blackmail you can imagine.

She's not innocent. The lawyer tried laying a "Hillary and the DNC are funded by Russia" story on them but she wasn't believed. Then she switched to the Magnitsky Act and adoptions.

WEW sorry leaves, your rakes are arriving

he lied on his paperwork and theres no knowing that it was only one meeting at this point since he's a liar. wikileaks started publishing emails right after the meeting. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a coincidence nothing to see here who else is sleepy?

Johnson, a political newcomer, beat Feingold, a three terms incumbent running for the fourth, for the Wisconsin senate in a miracle election in itself in 2010, first republican senator to take the state since 86.

Wisconsin politics were very shaken considering the state governor himself, another newcomer republican that beat a democrat incumbent in 2010, was hanging by a thread considering he has to beat a recall election in 2012 and hold on to his seat in 2014 election. Democrats were mounting an all out assault to get Feingold back to the senate and GOP wasn't moving a finger to help Johnson up until the final week or so because of the boost Trump gave in the republican voters in that state.

Johnson capped a 6 years succession of republican miracles on that state, a fear even more extraordinary than Trump's own victory at the state. My guess is not even Johnson thought he would win, having led the polls a grand total of zero times.

Tired of winning, yet?

These emails are between don jr and (((rob goldstone))), his comment about the russian government trying to support trumps campaign was pulled out of his ass. When don jr went to talk to this prosecutor, she thought he was there to ask about an adoption agency. This was a honeypot to incriminate don jr and potentially trump himself. Rob planned on leaking parts of this to the NYT and it could have been a pretty successful character assassination but don jr did it first. Check Assange's twitter, something very similar happened to him before, but he didn't fall for it

it was just a previously released batch of emails, not even repackaged literally the same file crc32 sum identical same filename etc

Damnit. They can fuck off back to their shithole countries. Trump needs to put the hammer down on the perimeter security agreement. No refugees between Canada and the US.

It was all a joke from Goldstone.

Brilliant synopsis.
Libtarded Fake News on suicide watch.

guess i'm with her now

Why did OBama "involvie" (his word) himself in the French election...

And why did he help someone that holds such views?

Hypothetical: The lawyer has a plausible story. Trump's team passes her info to the FBI. Is it still collusion?

Because it never even got to that point.

A meeting that turned out to be a big nothingburger. This is how history will remember the last days of the television news media, choking to death on nothingburgers

>Americans measure time in burgers and fries
>Brits measure time in bongs and bings
To any other countries, what meme measurement of time do you use?

Is Le Dilbertman going to talk about how retarded the Dems are in their persuasion?

>But now they spin it anyway?
It's a lot harder to spin after the fact. One of the journos working on the story sperged out on twitter about how Don Jr. scooped him. Plus, Don Jr releasing it shows he has nothing to hide. NYT was likely going to drip feed this shit for months, instead it's going to last a day or two.

> It literally spells out there was russian support.
It was never a secret that the Russians wanted Trump to win. The point of contention was always whether or not Trump worked with them to accomplish that goal.

Except the lawyer denies being connected to Russian government or knowing anything that could be considered opposition research. Now it looks like both sides got baited to create this dumb narrative.

One of the top ten funniest of all time.

I don't get this, though. Hillary was going to start nuclear war.

OH NO THAT SUCKS

> oh noes, that suck

the year is 1977, a mother pours a bowl of wheaties for her severely autistic son, but the boy shows no interest in the cereal, instead he is fixated with picture of bruce jenner on the box, he stares into bruce jenner's eyes and suddenly is absorbed into a hellish vision of the future, a long haired bruce, having both male organs and female breasts, riding atop a gilded drawn by 5 large assed armenian harpies, the burning wreckage of civilization crumbling beneath the wheels, the boy screams and flails, upending his bowl of wheaties all over the floor, unable to communicate this dark prophecy he collapses into a bellowing heap, smacking himself in the head, his mother just shakes her head and finshes her cigarette, "time to set him down in front of sesame street again" she thinks to herself

This is your daily reminder that don jr has for a year denied any contact with russians

I dunno, I think it would depend what they did with it. If they didn't pass it to the FBI and passed it to wiki leaks instead and it was something illegally obtained or some shit? I dunno.

The fact that they are looking at campaign finance laws to punish him for violating shows how dumb this all is no matter what

Based on which statute?

Not really, she was going to whore out the United States until it fell into civil war.

the collection should have reach part 3 by now

HANNITY ON FOX

Day of Rake!
Really? Darn.

I hate judges so much it makes me physically sick. We need to abolish judges.

Wolf Blitzer was born in Germany and colluded with the Democrats during the election.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

>A meeting that turned out to be a big nothingburger. This is how history will remember the last days of the television news media, choking to death on nothingburgers

I disagree. History will show that both the television news media and newspapers were smothered to death by Donald J Trumps bantz

*the Russians.

He's probably had contact with many Russians. I had contaft with a Russian today and we discussed business. I will not remember it in a year and the only record is a phone number without the guys name.

None whatsoever. Brock and Daou's disturbed mind.

Maybe that's what we needed though

>HANNITY ON FOX

They were teasing Hannity's show tonight on Fox Biz as well.

King leaf is like a 5 year old retarded kid. It would be charming if he wasn't running a country.

hey drumpfkins,your orange boy is sinking

post more SETH ROACH threads or something

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not always user, not always kek