I struggle to understand how few people here fail to recognise that the degeneration and collapse of Europe/America is...

I struggle to understand how few people here fail to recognise that the degeneration and collapse of Europe/America is directly correlated with the abandonment of God.

If you care about Europe/America, why don't you care about God?

Being "red pilled" must be absolute torture if you don't understand the spiritual dimension behind what is happening...

>"How can a people be so great, and then be plunged into such degeneracy and confusion? How can a people so strong simply dwindle and be entirely conquered? Why is degeneracy rampant and skyrocketing?"

These things are so because God Is chastising a people who have been given so much. He is justified in doing so too, because if this degeneracy was to continue it would only get worse. Therefore it is an act of good to harshly chastise a wicked people. Thus, these nations imminent doom.

You can't have mass abortion without Gods judgement, no nation that does this will go unpunished.

You can't have widespread atheism, hedonism, and pride without judgement, a nation consumed with these vices will crumble.

The judgement of God is good. But let us repent now as His mercy is sufficient.

Christianity is not to be thought of as a societal tool either, this is foolish, it's power is the truth that Jesus Christ is LORD and he will reign forever.

Now, YOU must seek to know, love, and serve God if you don't already.

Remember, delusions like atheism will last an instant, Jesus Christ will rule for all eternity; and there will be Many surprised atheists on judgement day.

God bless you all, come to Jesus Christ and be saved!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCHtXbNCm-w
youtube.com/watch?v=0_hZc0rXqec
youtube.com/watch?v=V9yRuRsbEaQ
mayblossom.org/Publications/Bible and Birth Control PDF.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check'd, join us to /christian/ discord, invite is in pic related. God Bless!

Will do brother, thank you

Jesus isn't God
Jesus is a Dead Kike on a Stick
You constantly whinging about
>WE WUZ KANGZ
doesn't change the fact that your stupid Jew Jesus is a filthy Kike

Amen

OP is probably right but I remain a heretic.

>t. Muhammed

no, Muhammed is a dirty Paki.
Coming from an American, you've got a lot of nerve, Kike.

That's cute

I don't get it. Are you a Nigger?

If that's what you interpreted from that family tree, then your intelligence is beneath me to argue with

Wait, that's YOUR family tree? Well why didn't you say so, Friend! Come on over and have a BBQ, you filthy American Kike.

I would agree, although I cannot stand organised religion, Christianity is the infrastructure of our moral fibre and western values...Maybe I should just go to fucking church...

>0% Jewish
>kike

>American
>100% Jewish
Kike

Do it man. If you are lucky enough to have a traditional Latin mass near you; you won't regret it.

OP worships the wrong god.

Allah is winning. Real gods don't lose. Real gods don't let their followers turn into niggerlovers.

Allah is great, and your dead Jew can't help you.

LOL Kike worshipper

Ok now you're just trolling/baiting

Your demonic religion is the scourge the true God uses to chastise.

Lol at you thinking you have been "winning" anything, Ottoman.

Come out, krsna, we know it's youuuuu...
And for my fellow christians... Day of the Pyre when?

being redpilled is finding your own spirituality and not following a 2000 year old book for meaning. especially one that teaches you cuckoldry to be a good goy

Huh? All Americans are KIKES
Oh fuck off, Kike-lover. Just think, when you go in to your Mass and see your Jesus's image plastered all over the place "Jeez, that Jew really stinks!"
>t. Jewish Leaf

Take your meds user

Look up end time correlation with the tribe of Jacob (Gods true chosen people, not Esau (modern day "Jews")). It explains EXACTLY what is happening to us at the moment and it says that it's because we are doing exactly what we are doing now. It even goes as far as to mention the worship of foreign gods (doesn't this sound like how many whites are now turning to Islam?).

With a Jewish bill? Haha

Deus Vult, FAGS

Our religion is pure. You worship idols and graven images, carved wooden dead Jew can't do shit for you which is why you are losing inexorably.

Look around you. What do you see? Not tow-headed white kids, but your daughters licking Paki cock while you stand by without courage.

You are scared to fight so you don't.

I defy you to explain why you don't join the war on your side, but I'll also do it for you.

You don't trust your god or you would be glad to die for him! You don't believe. Your martyrs of old had courage, but you are a bitch and you'll die a bitch.

Not once have I seen on Sup Forums a white man who isn't waiting for SOMEONE ELSE to start his dreamy race war so he can FOLLOW them.

The war has been on many centuries, and you are losing. You are cucked. We breed you to destruction because your whores despise you. You don't get laid because you are weak and women sense weakness.

You may as well trap out and take our cocks too.

If Allah is so great, why haven't Muslims recreated the Hagia Sophia in Muslim lands. Build it from the ground up. And make sure it can withstand earthquakes. Oh wait, you have to marvel that the people you slaughtered half a century ago are still smarter than you to the present day.

Muslims are takers, but not makers. If you can't make, then you can't win for long. That's why so many "honest" Muslim men and boys have been led tot he riverbanks and had their brains blown out by ISIS. You only know how to take, not make.

You're such chickenshits you have to flee to Europe on account of it instead of fighting for families and communities. That is not the definition of a winner.

I'm not even a Muslim but you are correct, Sir.

Remember brothers, to turn your cheek is not to invite further abuse. To understand you must know Roman culture, but know it is not the offer to harm you further but the demand for recognition. Jesus Christ shoot against evil with a strong back, not an uncinched belt. Do NOT believe the lies, Christianity is not a religion of tolerance in the face of heathenism

Europe opened her borders to everyone. Jesus is a cuck so don't complain when everyone and anyone turns up. Europe wants to thieves and vermin as well as normal people from the Muslim lands so you reap what you sow, Jesus-lover.

>Jesus was a cuck
Show your work, you fucking heretic

If you replaced every instance of the word Jew or kike in your posts with "white man" you'd sound exactly like those black people who think they'd be colonizing the moon by now without white interference.

>Show your work
what does that mean?
>American
>Loves Jews
>Worships Jesus
Figures.

The only kike-lover I see here is you.
Since you're so hell-bent on eradicating the only religion that practically started because it was pure Anti-Jewry.

That whole post is a testament to how you have nothing but demons inside you like your """prophet""" did when he received his """"""revelation""""".

The true Christian martyrs laid down their lives willingly, they weren't cowardly like yours.

you will not "win" anything unless you convert to Jesus Christ; the true God.

Not EVERYTHING is a secret Jewish trick. Some people on Sup Forums would probably stop wiping their ass if they found out toilet paper was invented by a Jew.

I don't need to do anything. Muslims are doing it for you while Jesus gets fewer followers by the day.

Don't be making baseless claims you don't know shit about. In the good book we don't need to ask what would Jesus do, because we know. He pissed off the cops, he broke laws. He flipped tables and whipped bankers. The Jesus I know is every bit the angry god we know from the old testament, made human and sharing his boundless love for the faithful.

>Romans 15:27

Keep believing your desert fairytales, while Europe burns and America become white-minority :)

You haven't harnessed the thunderbolt. You haven't split the atom. You rely on Western technology to unironically attack the West. You've relied on others every step of the way. When the time comes, this mentality will be your ruin. It might be you being line up at the riverbanks. . . .

Until then, "show your work", Muslim. Show what kind of civilization you've left behind.

Even if my earthly body perishes in the fires of holy retribution I know my soul will love forever in the house of the LORD, and I urge you to remember your roots so I might see you there some day.

Just look at Europe. That's the civilization Jesus left behind, cuck.
You're scared to fight.

>the degeneration and collapse of Europe/America is directly correlated with the abandonment of God.

Then how would you explain the other collapses during more religious times?

And what makes you think that? Christianity is not a religion of whingers and cuckolds, we're taught to STAND against evil, nor tolerate it. Read the book and be saved, ye heathens.

Wise words OP have my bump

>Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
>The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,
>Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
>He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
>Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
>Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
>I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
>Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
>Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psalm 2

> our religion is pure

You got me there goatfucker.. kek'd hard
TL;DR

>Just look at Europe. That's the civilization Jesus left behind, cuck.
Europe left Jesus a long time ago, it's been atheist at its heart for decades now. Europe now is the civilization that Atheists have left behind, wake up.

Kek youre so retarded you even live in denial that muslims celebrate different god than christians n jews.. its called abrahamic religions for a reason, but I guess a rapebaby like you cant understand such concepts.

But! I am actually amazed that you got an internet connection in that Pakistan youre from.

Very true. I don't know how people don't see it.

>wake up.
Is Jesus going to stop the refugees? Get real, Kike-lover. Even America is 60% White and dropping fast. But you're okay with that because they're Catholics.
People would rather have rapefugees than Christians. Shows how shitty Christianity and Jesus is.

THIS MAN IS A HEATHEN AND A SHILL! HE WILLFULLY IGNORES THE PASSAGES DIRECTING US TO RESIST EVIL IN ALL ITS FORMS!

So what if I "WILLFULLY IGNORES THE PASSAGES" what is stopping you? You're looking for excuses why America is being colonized by Mexico. GROW A PAIR

When the good graces of the host country/occupiers expire, your kind turns into cowardly cunts.

You've not seen the real wrath of the West yet. And the West hasn't seen every adult male in communities/neigborhoods led to the riverbanks for summary execution by ISIS.

When you want to go full 0073735963 on the West, remember that not even Mike Tyson can beat Mike Tyson.

Or ignore this advice to your detriment.

>someone takes advice of random sperging autist from Britain.
>goes outside and starts shooting Mexicans
>gets killed by police and nothing is changed

great plan there Ahmed.

> Example of cowardice

Rich coming from someone who literally follows a crossdresser as his prophet:

>"... “O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.”
>Sahih Bukhari 3941

youtube.com/watch?v=NCHtXbNCm-w

Yeah I'm really scared now! Look at that big scary Jesus! t. cucked Christian countries. You can't do anything because you'll be arrested, meanwhile Islam floods in! Ha! Great work, Christcucks. :)

was meant for
not

>Gets red pilled about society
>Spits on Truth and solution to the problem at hand

How stupid can you atheist fags get?

Go back to your cuckshed, Jesus, and let Allah cuck your women :)

This is all true
Godlessness is destroying our nation

DIE FAGGOT.

Take your bullshit to retard.

Islam floods in because they can neither produce nor defend anything of value in their home countries.

Look at that big scary sharmoota (you), clamoring for more Western gibs:

youtube.com/watch?v=0_hZc0rXqec

Show your work, Muslim.

Why must you be such massive faggot, shill?

This. Don't worry brothers, those who enable evil and follow it will get their just reward. We cannot escape the end times, as so it was prophesied. It was bound to come sooner, or later. We can only save as much people as we can, keep our faith strong, and not back down to degeneracy. God bless you all.

What will you do? Nothing, as all Christians are Cucked.
>Islam floods in because they can neither produce nor defend anything of value in their home countries.
Bwah hah hah! Europe invited them in! Your "Christian generosity" knows no bounds!

God bless you too, user.

My only God is Lord Satan. He and only He can take you to the light.

Fuck off retard

God bless!

Kike

>need to be 18 to buy teaspoons in Britain
>wants to call America cucked

o im laffin. I've never even seen a Muslim inn America outside of Saudi exchange students at my university who go right back home after one semester. Meanwhile in Britistan

>I've never even seen a Muslim inn America outside of Saudi exchange students at my university
Let me refresh your memory

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

It's not about god, it would be fine if they would make their own new values. But instead they turn into cryptochristians or degenerate hedonists and nihilists, or worse yet consumerist sloths. Nietzsche Dostoyevsky and Evola were right

Soon, brother.

>You worship idols and graven images
I'm not catholic

Satan will only bring you to hell with him...Jesus Christ is your Lord and He will show you the light, that is; Himself.

I pray to God you come out of this before death. Think of eternity, my friend. Jesus will bring you happiness in this life and forever after... Satan will bring you only misery and is your enemy.

Remember: every sinner has a future and every saint has a past, God has great things planned for you brother.

Im afraid I can't give you free booze.

I can give you this link that's at your level of intelligence:
youtube.com/watch?v=V9yRuRsbEaQ

I'll give you three hints:

Mama and Papa Bear: global corporations
Sam and his friends: the European political status quo
Popcorn: You

Just because you got invited doesn't mean you won't get eaten or discarded in the end. :)

>Jesus is a cuck
You clearly haven't read Revelation

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

>Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

>Revelation 6:15-16
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

come back here at the end of your life never understanding what jesus means

Wow, like a dozen Muslims. Almost exactly the same as the 2.7 million living in Britain :O

>Jesus gets fewer follers by the day
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realize Christianity is still growing right? It's not growing as fast as islam but still is and China is predicted to be the most Christian nation in 15 years.

Also, I guess you don't need any sort of refresher since it's just part and parcel of your daily life by now

Mexicans don't count

>everything that is happening is because people aren't believing the story about the Jewish Zombie that is the only way into heaven except for the Jews who get in regardless
Good goy.

>you live in the timeline where the U.S, Russia and China are ALL Christian

Have you atheist ever given Catholicism a chance? Stop being edgy fedora tippers for just a moment and see the truth. There are some great books out there.

Someone please post the YT video that when you click it, you think your about to watch a chick twerk. It is that but it also some guy talking about the degeneration of our culture and our society.

>"I as a non-Christian get to make up random, arbitrary rules for what counts as a Christian"

Go to bed user, you're sleep deprived.

Protestants of Sup Forums:

The original Protestants - Luther, Calvin, Wesley, etc - were ALL STRONGLY anti-birth control. In the Protestant churches, this view was held until the 20th century -- when the Anglican church issued a limited approval of birth control at the Lambeth Conference of 1930, a decision which swept through the Protestant world and became the "new normal" to the extent that most Protestants have no idea that the use of birth control was UNIVERSALLY condemned by Protestants prior to Lambeth.

THE BIBLE AND BIRTH CONTROL by Charles Provan, a staunch Protestant, explains the Biblical case against birth control, and cites the testimony of the early Protestants who ***all*** strongly opposed birth control. This is an authorized pdf of this very short but powerful and cogently argued book (97 pages):

>mayblossom.org/Publications/Bible and Birth Control PDF.PDF

I challenge the Protestants of Sup Forums: Read this short book. Its conclusions simply can't be disputed by any fair-minded person.

Then start a campaign to do away with the practice of birth control among Protestants.

A birth control quiz:

1 What Church Synod issued a Bible commentary which stated that contraception was the same as abortion?

2 What theologian declared in the 1500's that birth control was the murder of future persons?

3 What priest in the 1700's declared that taking "preventative measures" was unnatural and would destroy the souls of those who practiced it?

4 Who declared that birth control was sodomy?

5 What church group ruled in the 1600's that a church official found guilty of birth control was no longer allowed to hold his position?

6 What well known theologian said, "We do not believe in what is termed 'birth control'"?

If you think that the above statements were made by Roman Catholics, then
your quiz score is "Zero".

The answers are:
1 The Synod of Dort
2 John Calvin
3 John Wesley
4 Martin Luther
5 The Pilgrims
6 Arthur W. Pink

I honestly can't tell you in words about Lord Satan,'cause i ain't a preacher. But i can tell you brother,your false jesus is a jewish invention and nothing more.

I need this for laughs

>God's punishing us for our degenerate behavior.
>No, it's not because these traits happen to be inherently counterproductive to society in a measurable way, as had been seen many times before in the past. It's because some supernatural divine being is causing this.
>It's not like non Christian nations had faced even longer periods of prosperity (Rome, the Chinese dynasties, etc.) and had fallen by adopting the same general principles as the modern western world. No, it's because God's angry at us right now.

This line of reasoning, this claim that this is all just divine punishment is inherently flawed, for it ignores the actual problems of morality and actual methods of dealing with it for an overly totalitarian system that no man would be allowed to judge. It relies solely on the claim that abandoning Christian values had made the western world weak, without thinking for a moment why these values make a community or society prosperous in the first place.

An act such as the reinstatement of Christianity could help our problem, yet only in the short term. Eventually people will begin questioning it and it's values again. The only way to truly save western morality is to explain their benefits to a community and society in a secular manner without needing to invoke the supernatural. Only then will we have a bulwark against the degeneracy of the Modern Left.

You get the trash. The fighters stand their ground. The expendible shit we drive into the your eager nations.

Your women greet the worst Muslims with legs akimbo. Your Merkelists teach your young people to breed with them. That cucking isn't a Muslim invention.

Like the worst niggers your bought from Africa, they pollute your societies because your masters pay for it. Muslims are not your masters. We'd prefer to be let alone, but your invasions destroy our countries.

You kill Baathists for us. You arm Kurds for us. You embrace your own destruction while pretending Raspail was wrong. You hate your own culture, your own prophets, all of it.

Your secularists once savaged religion, but they were programmed by your leftists to bend the knee.

Islam is winning globally. We don't fear our casualties, and remember most of the dead aren't truly faithful, just provoked by your attacking them at the behest of the Jew.

The Jew owns you, the Jew hates Islam, but Jews are few and Muslims are many. Your colonials caused the poverty in the Middle East. Your Jew masters hope to turn the Faithful against secularists who they fear less than they do us.

Even Jews make mistakes. You blame the Yids for your failures, but they will destroy you clearing the way for us.

Pleasant dreams. Even Trump prefers Wahabis to secularists. He will kill Assad then we will take Syria. Your burgers will attack us but like China, casualties mean nothing. Martyrs go to Allah while your nations die for Tel Aviv.

Sleep well.

>Have you atheist ever given Catholicism a chance?
Have you ever given Islam or Judaism a chance? If yes, then you are either a fool or a liar. If no, then why do you expect me to offer the same luxury to you?
> Stop being edgy fedora tippers for just a moment and see the truth.
But I do see the truth, and it isn't religion. Much less monotheistic religion that originated from the harsh deserts of the Middle East.