Stop objectifying women!

>stop objectifying women!
>puts her huge tits out on display

why are women so hypocritical?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally anybody would be hypocritical if it advanced their agenda or got them noticed more. You fags wouldn't be talking about this irrelevant whore if she didn't put her gigantic tits out on display.

Photo shop fags
Sage and slide/////////

She played McIntosh to get publicity, played thousands of idiots for hundreds of thousands of dollars for work she didn't do, and now she's playing suckers on the world stage.

I salute this woman.

I'd suck the shit out of them poison pouches.

Women are a mistake.

wow shes getting old quickly

She's got some hairy arms. Must have a nice bush and fucks like an animal.

>but I dress for myself
>I want to dress comfortably

God wat an uggo

>why are women...
Stop.
Talking.
About.
These.
Whores.

Women are nothing but scum today, and it won't get better.
Stop it with these women threads and start shilling for sexbots & VR, with Cas9 engineered Waifus.

you watched it, good job

Isn't she fat now, though?

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A REAL PIC?

Wtf I like ugly jewesses with big tits now

not gonna lie, i'd blow my load on those big old titays

There's no traditional women anymore, but there's no traditional men either.
No, shitposting on the internet doesn't make you traditional.

I'll stop objectifying women when they stop making their physical assets the main object every time I see them. The picture from OP is a prime example of what I'm talking about.

I don't know who she is but i want to piss on her face.

Feet pics?

Lol, this virgin really needs to get laid

>listening to women
sage

And why would tradition be a part of the equation? I don't give a rat's ass about it.

I'm just monogamous and would like a loyal partner to experience life with. Without emotional pair-bonding, all that's left is materialism, and that leads to hedonism and eventually depression.

mfw

Women should be able to walk around completely naked...hell, they should be able to masturbate in public, and, according to the feminist mind, men should not objectify them. This is how they actually think.
I'm here to say that not all men are fairy fucking twink faggots. If I see something I like, I'm going to say something.

I know those moles anywhere, their just flipped.

Damn, I never realized her tits were so huge, this changes my opinion on her completely.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7

because they're retarded and selfish and selfishly retarded

/thread