What the fuck happened to Sam Harris? What did you fucking retards do to him? He's turning into a racist nationalist

What the fuck happened to Sam Harris? What did you fucking retards do to him? He's turning into a racist nationalist.

You alt-right fucks are ruining everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I&index=5&list=WL
youtu.be/6tEgG9qcVEE?t=3066
youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you refering to? His talk with Douglas Murray?

That was an eye opener. Of course Harris had to preface that convo with warning, "I don't recommend you go looking for this info..." But Harris is a logical motherfucker.

I see nothing wrong in that

racism AKA racial awareness

racial nationalism is dysgenic because of its emphasis on racial purity
Purity = less room for evoution to flourish.

What did he do now?

Sam Harris is a charlatan of the highest order.

Elaborate please.

we told him the truth science won't let him deny it

Link to video please

I guess it is this one: youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I

youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I&index=5&list=WL

This one, supposedly. I just started listening.

Never trust a professed atheist.

Plus a (((shill))).

Listened to that last night, very comfy.

Sam (((Harris)))
Nihilist liberal Jew

>doesn't have coincidence detector

Newfag leave

>Sam Harris is a charlatan of the highest order.
He's the exact opposite of a charlatan.

Never trust a Jew*
Ftfy

muh joooos muh joooooooooos !!!
inb4 kike

#notalljews

he also says that a LOGICAL ALGORITHM can suddenly turn an AI racist.

If the algorithm is purely logical and the AI becomes a raging racist then clearly the algorithm was created by a biased person and therefore isn't logical

Logical AI wouldn't be racist

youtu.be/6tEgG9qcVEE?t=3066

here at 51:06

Why are boomer cuckservatives posting on Sup Forums?

Race nationalism is eugenic.
Diversity is dysgenic

Nope racism is very logical, must be baiting

This is a man who says that Islamic nations are horrible, backwards, dangerous, and racist, and says religions are illogical and not required. Yet he defends vehemently the right for a JEWISH state to exist, driven solely through religious pretexts, all the while teaching generations of kids about victimhood while exporting Arms to communists and fascists alike. He's a hack.

>Nihilist liberal Jew
Is he a nihilist?
youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

Lot of faceberg boomers came after the election.
Hopefully the Jew worshipers die off soon

In his debate with Jordan Peterson he was extremely nihilistic and typically athiest
He has a cold clinical view of the world like most athiest jews (eg. Molyneux)

Ok, you guys got me. I'm a 67 year old jew from Amsterdam named Robert Shekelberg.

I thought he was a Buddhist or at least some sort of a new age hippie? He's always ranting about meditation

>hur dur atheism is nihilism because I mindlessly parrot everything Peterson says.

What? This does not make sense. Of course some natural algorythm would govern the behaviour of racial anymosity. It would be complex but it takes time to encode racial hatred. You dont just randomly wake up with it.

Who? It's an ecelebrity thread again.

Good goy jews Dindu Nuffin

He's jewish

they learned that creating controversy is the only way to get attention now.

Ignore him, he just hates Sam because muh joooos, Sam Harris is the exact opposite of a nihilist in every conceivable way.

Is Murrays book worth buying? Does it actually have a solid statistical basis or is t just anecdote?

Sam says that spiritual understanding and ethics are a necesity. For instance he BELIEVES that the secular democratic republic created by the semitc people known ethnically as Jews is a beneficial thing.

Pay attention when he speaks its less confusing that way.

Why is it that when one has a realistic understanding of reality people call it cold and clinical. Does not believing in unicorns make one colder some how?

Ironically Sam would consider the existence of unicorn under specific circumstances where you likely would not. And this isnt a credit to you. Its decidedly a major knowledge deficit you seem to have.

not how natural selection works at all. either can be good or bad depending on the scenario.

So we should stick with the Brazilification model of eugenics then. Interdasting.